Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Storm is Coming [T]

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Storm is Coming [T] Empty A Storm is Coming [T]

Post by Blackberry Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:01 pm

http://www.oregonzoo.org/sites/default/files/gallery/images/H_orig_grey_wolf_pack_gal.jpg
(he's the one standing up)

Storm padded around blackberry hill. Well, not padding. More like marching. Tail erect and legs stiff, his perked ears swiveling around to catch every sound. His nose twitched to inhale each smell. This was his territory. The purple berries glistened in the early morning sun, and a light breeze made the rounded leaves blow gently in the wind. Storm smirked as he gazed around the land. My territory, he thought selfishly. Mine.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

A Storm is Coming [T] Empty Re: A Storm is Coming [T]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:46 am

(LOL I'll join. It looks good.)

Leah~

She ran through the clearing, trying her best to get away from her blood-thirsty mate. He was a cannibal. "I'm tired of running." She growled, whipping around and crashing into Azuro. Leah snarled and bit his shoulders, and clawed deep at his belly. "You get the hell away from me!" She roared, letting him up. Azuro dashed out of the clearing, and Leah stood there with her tail in the air. "If he comes back, I'll tear him apart." She told herself, limping away. The feathers in Leah's ear waved in the wind, and her beautiful aqua blue eyes glistened. Leah was flawless and beautiful to almost any brute, but she usually scared them away with her attitude and temper.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Um, hello?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:02 pm

The scent of a female wafted into Storm's nostrils. A snarl emitted from his lips, and a growl rumbled in his throat. He followed the smell and saw the female. He stood in front of her. He was much, much bigger then her, the muscles underneath his pelt pulsing threateningly. "And just what are you doing here?" he asked. Storm looked calm, his voice calm as well, but his eyes were pools of hostility and malice.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 pm

The reason she looked small because of her trembling. As she stood up straight she wasn't far smaller than he was. Leah snarled, but held her tongue. "Sorry, I was trying to get away from- Never mind." She replied, looking away from him. "And may I ask who made you the boss of the entire land?" She added, her voice hinted with a snarl. Leah wasn't afraid to fight. If this male wanted to act like he ownted the clearing he was wrong. She had lived here all her life.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:21 am

The larger male narrowed her eyes. "My father gave this land to me," he barked. "This is my territory. I suggest you leave right now." He took a threatening step forward, fur bushing up slightly.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:37 am

"Look buddy. I have lived here all my life! Yu have no control over me, or the whole land!" She snapped, boldly stepping forward.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:48 am

"Get out of here," he said coldly. "This is my territory. I will not allow an invader to speak me in such ways."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:51 am

"I'll speak to you however I want!" She snapped. "You don't own this place! Your not even a Leader!" She growled, her beautiful eyes blazed in cold fire. "This is a place for ALL wolves dumbass!" She roared.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Storm was growing tired of the bold female. "I do own this place," snarled the male. "This is my territory. I will protect it, and I do not want you in my home."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm

"Come over here and make me leave! I have lived here my entire life, and you have no right or the sense to drive me out!" She snarled, her anger bubbling. "I'd like to see you TRY and get me to leave you fool! A loner with a territory. Who ever heard of that!?" She spat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Storm sighed, shaking his head. "You did not live here your entire life," he said. "I would've known. My territory is rather small, just this hill and a small slice of the forest. I am no loner, stubborn female." He heaved himself to his paws and turned around, padding off. "Stay here if you wish. But if you come anywhere near me again, prepare for a fight," the male called over his shoulder. He disappeared into the bushes.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 pm

"Stubborn? Stubborn!? I'll show you who's stubborn!" She snarled, her eyes blazing cold fire. "Nobody gave you permission to stay in one spot! I can go where I like!" She added, her fur bristled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Storm flicked his tail. "Don't ruin your welcome." What she didn't know that he was a monster - a monster that could kill with ease.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 pm

"I could ruin yours. You may THINK you own the clearing, but you don't. Don't act so mighty around other wolves, just to be popular." She growled, more calmly this time. "My name is Leah." She told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Storm was getting tired of this female, strolling around like she didn't respect any borders. "I don't care what your name is," he snarled, spinning around and stalking towards her. He towered over her, his shadow sprawled across her. "Get out of here right now," he ordered, his grey eyes starting to grow dark.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm

"I am not leaving! I was born here, and I'll stay here." She said calmly, looking away. "You have your problems. I have mine." She growled. "You have no idea what your toying with asshole." She snarled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Storm's fangs grew longer and sharper, curling out of his mouth. His fur grew darker and his eyes as well until they were pitch black. His claws grew in size. "I'm asking you one more time," his voice rumbled deep in his throat, "leave right now."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 pm

"And if I don't?" She asked, a growl rumbling in her throat. Her eyes swirled with green and red.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:32 pm

He snarled. "Then prepare for the consequences." He swatted his paw over her head, knocking her to the ground.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:41 pm

She roared in fury, and leaped up at him, barreling the brute over and sinking her teeth in his neck, followed by her claws in his stomach. "I said don't toy with me!" She snapped.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Storm barely moved his giant head out of the way. He smacked her again and grabbed her throat in his jaws and slammed her to the ground. "I told you to leave," he snarled around her throat.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Leah roared and pulled herself free before pushing him over once more, this time pinning him and planting her feet on the ground to hold him down, as her front claws dug in his shoulders. She kept her neck out of reach, and snarled in fury.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Storm easily kicked her away and slashed her belly with his claws. He sank his teeth in her shoulder and pinned her down with his forepaws. He had his jaws locked around her muzzle and bit down. "Do you give up now?" he said, her blood sweet against his tongue.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Leah snarled and shook herself free. Whipping around she slammed him into a sharp rock, and let his head hit it. Storm's head was cut open, and she had a clear shot at his belly. One flash and she raked her claws down his belly, then across his shoulder. "Never!" She spat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next