Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Magic (M, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Shadow Magic (M,  jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Magic (M, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 am

"Harder." I said as i needed to climax

Back to top Go down

Shadow Magic (M,  jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Magic (M, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:51 am

Terrance

I obeyed, hoping to pleasure her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:58 pm

I moaned,"The warden is coming." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Terrance

I pulled out of her and again backed into the shadows.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 pm

The warden came into my cell, my folds were swollen from Terrances dick. "Who's been fucking you?" He asked me. I didn't answer, he grabbed my arm,"Tell me." He said annoyed,"Fine your going into solitary confinement

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Terrance

I watched as the warden started to take her away, feeling sorry for her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:29 pm

I hated this warden, I punched him as hard as i could in the nose shattering it, I stumbled back for a little bit. I got my clothes on and walked to solitary with tears going down my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Terrance

I quickly got my clothes back on and darted out of the cell without the warden seeing me. I caught up to the girl and grabbed her arm and led her to solitary confinement.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:33 pm

I pulled my arm from his grasp and punched him hard in the face. I got into the solitary room and sat on the small bed and sat there looking at the wall ignoring anything that tried to get my attention

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Terrance

I growled and slammed the door closed to the solitary room.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:47 pm

I sat with my back against the cold cement wall with my legs up to my chest with my arms draped on them. I leaned my head back and looking up at the ceiling, I haven't eaten for three days. I just wanted to die right now, I wanted to be free to live my life to the fullest and now I didn't have the option. I put a hand on my stomach as I was pregnant by Terrance but I wasn't going to tell him even though there were other guards that had sex with me from time to time so it would keep him from suspecting anything about his child.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Terrance

I opened the door of the solitary confinement room and looked at the girl. "Okay. You can come out now." I said, waiting for her to get up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:01 pm

I got up off of the bed and walked out the door. I kept walking knowing the way to my cell like the back of my hand, I dragged my feet on the floor bored as I was so lonely from being in the cell for so long without human contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Terance

I followed her, noticing that she was dragging her feet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:26 pm

"You got a problem with how I walk?" I asked him as I could feel him starring at me. I went into my cell and sat down and soon fell asleep as the door slid shut

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Terrance

I sighed and walked away from her cell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:32 pm

I curled into a ball and held my stomach, I soon got up and puked my guts out or what was in them since I haven't eaten. I sighed and laid down with a bad stomach ache that had me doubling over with pain. I cried out.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Terrance

I heard the girl cry out but I ignored her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:39 pm

I'd never let that vampire touch me ever again with how I was getting sick with his child. I gripped the bars and panted as I tried to breathe through it as it hurt so bad. I felt something hit me hard in the face, it was the warden with his tong. I stumbled back, my nose gushing blood and my face just bloody now from that. Blood dripped down from my face to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Terrance

I was walking to the girl's cell when I saw the warden hit her in the face with his tong. I wated until he passed before I rushed to her cell and swung open the door. I rushed to her side and exclaimed, "Oh ym gosh! Are you alright?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:49 pm

I backed away from him,"Stay away from me." I said stumbling back and fell onto my bed barely being able to see with how hard I had been hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Terrance

I was behind her in a second, catching her and laying her gently down onto the bed. "Are you okay?" I asked again, concerned about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:59 pm

"Do i look ok? Im fucking pregnant." I said pushing him away

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Terrance

My mouth dropped as I heard her comment. "Y-you're pregnant?!" I exclaimed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:19 pm

"Get out of my cell." I pushed him out and it shut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next