Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been running for an enternity restarted wuth hobbit

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

been running for an enternity  restarted wuth hobbit Empty been running for an enternity restarted wuth hobbit

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Peyton snorted as she pranced around the medium sized stall, she had been on the run for awhile, or you could say for the majority of her life and wound up here, at an auction. her previous owners could not handle her especially around stallions and other people she did not trust. since she had a bit of a temper being an Arabian and everything, but what made her stand out even more was the fact that she was pure white with deep aqua blue green eyes. little did they know she was human as well. Peyton picked up the scent that did not quite belong at a horse auction, as she stuck her head or the stall door, that's when she saw him. a man no older then 28 who looked way out of place here. he was neat and clean compared to the dirty from work cowboys around here. Peyton kicked her stall door and let a shrill piercing whinny fly into the air wanting to run and be gone form here, she was afraid the people that were after her would find her, even though she was thousands of miles away from where she was "created". her handler had come to clean her stall and to calm her down as she was setting off the horses near her. as Peyton was led outside of her stall but tied to the stall door. the man that had the unique scent came to her stall door, she pinned her ears and backed away, grunting as her head was yanked form being tied. as her handler started to talk to the man at the door she nudge her handler as he came to the door of the stall as she stomped her hoof wanting to stretch her legs

her handler grunted as peyton shoved hi, but sigh and smiled as he patted her dished forehead " easy lass or no one is gonna be able to see how much a beaut you are" he said as he offered her a sugar cube. her handler, you could tell was an older irish man but very sweet. " are you interested in this mare" her handler asked the man that had wondered over near to peytons stall.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

been running for an enternity  restarted wuth hobbit Empty Re: been running for an enternity restarted wuth hobbit

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:05 pm

new her: been running for an enternity  restarted wuth hobbit 1310783924208347

eye color: been running for an enternity  restarted wuth hobbit How-to-Apply-Mascara-Perfectly

arabian form: been running for an enternity  restarted wuth hobbit Angelina%202
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

been running for an enternity  restarted wuth hobbit Empty Re: been running for an enternity restarted wuth hobbit

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Ray
I was a big black stud quarter horse and I was at auction because I was to hard to handle and wouldn't let anyone near me. I stood calmly in my stall since no one was around me so I had no reason to get frightful towards any one

http://www.accentranch.com/uploads/ZipMAIN_688.png

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:34 pm

peyton
peyton snorted and turned her rump towards her stall door. after a while the man and her handler walked away talking, she sighed as she slowly walked to her door placing her petite white freckled arabian head over the stall door, her wavy forelock falling into her bright blue green eyes. peyton picked up a scent that smelt similar to hers but she could be wrong. she looked up to see a large black stall close to her stall, he was the scent she was smelling she watched him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 pm

I snorted as my blue eyes looked at her's,"Who you looking at." I said turning around showing her my rump

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:39 pm

peyton pinned her ears at the stud " obviously nothing" she retorted before walking around her stall.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:45 pm

I was getting sick of being kept in here so I slammed my back hooves into the wood door and it swung open, I walked out and took my teeth to undo her stall door

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:00 pm

peyton swung her head around at a loud bang, seeing the black stud come out of his stall and over to hers to undo the latch. " what are you doing" she growled as she heard handlers coming over to check on the sound. she was about to yell at him went an old familiar smell came to her nose. it was a lab smell, peyton started to panic needing to get out of this stall now.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:05 pm

I backed up and took off out of the door and jumping the fence with ease. I ran off into the forest not going to serve the human gods any longer as they have treated me horribly

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 pm

peyton streaked as the humans got closer but waited till they were gone to change into her human form. as soon as she was out of the stall she ran out of the auction barn turning back into her arabian form then took off.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm

I stopped running when I was three miles away from that place. I soon started to graze and roll as it felt good to itch my back, I soon smelt a mare in heat but I didn't know if it might be a trap

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 pm

peyton sprinted as far away from the auction barns as she could. the wind whipped her wavy mane around her like fire. she came to a little creek and stopped to take a drink. peyton swished her tail, not realizing she was in heat in her arabian form.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:26 pm

I followed the scent until I saw the mare that was at the barn. I stopped staying quiet so she didn't hear me, I watched her for a while before quietly grazing where I stood

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:36 pm

she slowly started to walk into the creek cooling off from her sprint. her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the water
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:37 pm

I walked over and took a drink,"Your in heat, you might as well stick with me, I won't do anything." i said meaning it as I looked to her as water dripped from my chin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:49 pm

peytons blue green eyes shot open as the stud talked to her. " i think i will be fine" she said as she walked to the other side of the creek
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 pm

"No you won't, do you realize how many wild horses are around here." i said nodding but fine. I trotted off

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

" yah i do but im not a normal horse" peyton shot back as she watched him trot off. she sighed and turned back into her human form, her wavy auburn hair falling over her shoulders as she started to walk
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:17 pm

"Neither am I." I said laughing some as I trotted off

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:23 pm

peyton turned oher head at his words. she took and running start and jumped back across the creak turning back into her arabian form. " what do you mean by that" she question as she caught up to him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:11 am

"I am not just a horse." I said laughing as I shook out my mane and swished my tail with the flies bothering me

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:17 pm

peyton stopped in her tracks at his words before trotting to catch back up with him. " so your like me then?" she questioned alittle excited but curious as she found another like her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:48 pm

"I'm not female." I said being a smart ass since she said like me

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Peyton snort " obliviously, you don't have to be such a dick" she retorted as she walked a head of him " so how did you get here like to the auction barn that is"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:08 pm

"I was apparently not able to be controlled for a stud." I said as I snorted and trotted ahead of her not knowing why I was telling her this. I kicked up my heals.

(Bringing my new horse home Wednesday)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum