Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199) Empty Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:30 pm

It was mid 1600's. I walked through my village, I had a basket full of goods to sell at the General Store, I was promised to someone powerful but I had run away from my home so that Knight wouldn't find me, but they are searching for me, I refuse to be raped and beaten by him and maybe even forced to give him children. I kept a low profile around this quiet town and I needed to be hidden but I needed money for my new life. I was currently pregnant with that Knight's first born, I didn't even know his name.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/71678109#/art/The-Gypsy-Of-Hell-207842334?_sid=27d3368

Last edited by hobbit on Mon May 27, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199) Empty Re: Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:11 pm

The knight rode toward the small village on his stallion. His kingdom had just captured the region, and he had been put in charge of this region. His small army surged behind him, and kept in perfect formation. He was a leader of the section of the calvary, so all his men had beautiful mounts. This region, he noticed, had plenty of room for the horses. He held the stallion back, and slowed him as the entered the village. He waved to each person he passed, and headed for the village square.
(Post pic in a while... Be right back!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:14 pm

I saw men on horses and quickly walked fast into a store and I was panicking, I knew this person would take me to that Knight. I looked forward hoping he wouldn't come in this store. My palms sweating badly as I gripped my skirt in my hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:50 pm

(Sorry my computer is having a breakdown affraid)
I stopped in front a store, and jumped from my white stallion, I handed the reins to my leading officer. I also handed him my helm. I wanted these people to get to know me, not fear me. I shook out my dirty blonde hair, and smiled. My blue eye's sparkled. What a quaint little town, I thought. I pushed into the store, and smiled at everyone. "Hello!" I bellowed. I gave a slight sweep with my cape, and bowed low.Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199) Templar_on_Rearing_Horse_fin_by_dashinvaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:52 pm

I tried to keep calm as I walked out the back. I ran the back way to my cottage, my chest was heaving with the effort of running. I locked the doors and got my sword out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:04 pm

I watched curiously as a girl disappeared out the back. I didn't think much about it though, I swiftly started to answer the questions that were being thrown at me. I bellowed loudly,"Your kingdom has been overtaken. The Crusaders now rule it. I am your new knight. I would love to get to know you all!" I rapidly shook hands with all the people, and smiled at the cheers of the people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:06 pm

I grabbed my Gypsy Vanner and got him ready to leave, I had to leave here. Thank god he didn't recognize me, I got everything I had to take with me and headed for a new place to live. I didn't want to be his mistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:13 pm

I went back outside, and saw the same young woman in the far distance. I mounted my stallion, and spurred him into a gallop. She looked like she was getting ready to leave, and as the ruler of this territory, I needed to know where she thought she was going. Also, I wanted to introduce myself. I didn't like people not knowing me. I stopped beside her mare, with whom my stallion sniffed at. "Hello there!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:18 pm

I stopped, my body going stiff. I changed my voice,"Hi." I said, I made my hood come closer to my face so he didn't see me, I didn't want him, I didn't work so hard to just get caught again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:21 pm

I smiled at her, and got down from my stallion. "Hello, Miss. May I have your name?" I saw how stiff she was, and opened my arms slightly. I wanted to show her I was no threat. The red cross on my chest shone, and was the opposite of their old insignia. I smiled again, and walked a little closer to her. "Why the hood, Miss?" I rose a hand to brush it away from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:27 pm

"Please sir, I have to go." I said. Sweat going down my brow as I pushed him back and got on his horse and took off. I was good with horses and got him to go without hurting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:31 pm

I was going to ask her why, but then she stole my stallion. "Hey miss, bring him back!" I hollered. I looked at my men, and pointed to her. "Quick, after her!" One of the men through me the reins to my running horse, and I smiled. She had been a fool enough to take my war horse. My running horse was much swifter, though not as pretty. I swung up onto him, and rapidly took off after my horse, and the mysterious woman.
Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199) Templar_standard_bearer_by_dashinvaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:34 pm

I saw him behind me and I urged the horse faster, I quickly turned him and got off. I ran for the water, I jumped in and my hood fell off but didn't show my face. I quickly swam away easily getting away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:39 pm

I followed the woman, and grabbed the reins to my war horse as she jumped off. He followed behind us, breathing rapidly. I finally let go of the reins, and followed her as she swam. A couple of my archers readied their bows, but I gave them the signal not to shoot. Instead I signaled them to ready their ropes. We would rope her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

I ducked under the water and went into a water cave where they couldn't find me. I took a huge breath of air when I came up in the cave. I sat there tired, that man would not rape me again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:08 pm

I waved off my men as she disappeared. I was going to figure this woman out, I was determined. I stripped down to some under clothes, and smiled as the weight disappeared. I dove into the water, ignoring the complaints of my men. Some of them would say I was to friendly, but this was buisness now.I searched in the water till I found a opening. I raised my head to get more air, and then dove back down. I went into the opening, and found myself in a cave. I climbed out of the water, and looked at my soaking body. I shook my head, and walked over to her. I crouched beside her, and went to lift her chin to look at me. I stopped though, and just stared at her,"What are you running from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:09 pm

I quickly went back away from him,"You." I said looking at the water. I dove for the water, I easily went under it to escape him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:15 pm

"Me? Why are you running from me?" I quickly grabbed her before she could jump into the water. I held her in my strong arms. I wanted her to tell the truth, and this was the only way I could think of getting it. I wanted no strangers, or people who didn't like me. I wanted to be friends with everyone, especially this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 pm

"You raped me in your camp four months ago." I said trying to get out of his arms,"I am having your baby." I said crying as I tried to get him to let go

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:26 pm

I looked shocked, and I really was. "Madam... You must be horribly mistaken. Iv'e never seen you before, and Iv'e never been to this part of the country before. I've been at war for 2 years. I haven't seen any woman in that time. I especially haven't had sex with one..." I looked at her confused. I felt she would wait around now, so I let her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:48 pm

"Lier." I said. I wasn't lying at all. I was having his baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:49 am

"I'm not lying Madam. You must be confused, or mistaking me for someone else..." I scrunched up my face, and tried to think this out. I had no idea what she was talking about, but I would find out. I growled in frustration, How could I help this poor woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:53 am

"Now let me go, I do not want to be by you." I said pulling my self away from him. I went into the water and quickly surfaced when I saw my horse. I got on her and took off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 am

I let her go, and watched her disappear. I waited for a few more seconds, and then dove into the water myself. I appeared on the other side, to see her galloping away. I went to my Lieutenant,"I want records on her."
"SIR!"
I smiled as the young man ran off. He was to young for a war, but had been drafted. I climbed on to my white stallion, my war horse. I trotted back to the town, and up the hill to my castle. I signaled for the draw bridge to be lowered, and trotted across.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:03 am

I soon stopped when I thought I was far enough away. I got down from Bitsy and laid down on my blanket as she grazed, I put a hand on my stomach and rubbed, I'd never let him catch me ever again more or less see his child. I soon slept with my dagger by my side.

(Going to make more topics today Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next