Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glass Houses (M, ~Blaze~)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Glass Houses (M, ~Blaze~) Empty Glass Houses (M, ~Blaze~)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:20 pm

I walked my Saint Bernard down the street heading back for home when I felt like someone was watching me and I was getting kinda paranoid. I soon got my dog and myself into a jog and when I saw shadows moving of a human I flat out got my dog to run. So scared for my life.

Back to top Go down

Glass Houses (M, ~Blaze~) Empty Re: Glass Houses (M, ~Blaze~)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:55 pm

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=wfPQN2dm-J6PPM&tbnid=CU7SroI83f2FIM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgfave.com%2Fview%2F1557437&ei=l6rPUfWKEeP9igKX-oGAAw&bvm=bv.48572450,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNEBYw7mm_57Mo93l-d7_vmHaZrd5w&ust=1372650427864949 <Him

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=WkdPRC-X5abeMM&tbnid=DbDpxYwQlR38eM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmindjunks.com%2Fblack-great-dane-dog%2F&ei=PKvPUYHfFMOniAKokYCoBg&psig=AFQjCNGFPfBMMK0GV6XyYo1J14PwuLQWIw&ust=1372650684396725 <Aztec

I followed along side the girl in the shadows, watching her movements. As she broke into a jog I jogged beside her, but when she started running I sent Aztec after them. He ran up and started barking at them. That gave me enough time to get out of the shadows without her seeing me. I fake scoffed and ran up, "Ma'am Im so sorry about him."

((Can he be a vamp or something?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:52 am

(Sure)

I let out a startled scream as Daisy snarled and snapped her jaws at the dog. I held her back with great effort,"Next time control your dog." I said walking around them and headed home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 am

I held back Aztec easily, my fangs aching. Her blood smelled amazing to me, and I wanted it. I followed her, pretending my house was down the street as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:46 am

I kept looking over my shoulder and Daisy wanted to tear them apart with how she was lunging at the two of them."Daisy stop." I said hitting her nose gently but firmly. I got into my house and quickly shut my door

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 am

I could feel Aztec wanting Daisy, not for her blood, but for her pussy. Quite frankly that's what I wanted with her owner. So I disappeared back into the shadows and quickly hid in her closet before she got in her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:52 am

I got undressed and walked into my shower to take one, Daisy was laying in the bathroom watching the door as she growled but I didn't hear her at all. I even touched my pussy wanting something inside it. I let out a moan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:56 am

I smirked as I could sense her longing. I let the air carry my words: "Want something in that pussy?" I stood right outside her bathroom door, waiting for the right time to strike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:58 am

I stopped touching myself and looked out of the shower and I saw Daisy snarling and scratching at the bottom of the door. I got out and bent over to push her back. "Daisy stop that." I said getting angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:02 am

As I heard her get out I couldn't hold myself back. I ran into the bathroom, Aztec as my heels. I grabbed her by her waist and locked Aztec and Daisy in the bathroom. I laid her on the bed and forcefully kissed her, keeping her from screaming, while I undid my pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:04 am

I screamed and thrashed around. I pushed at his hard chest, I kept my legs shut as tears went down my cheeks as I tried to get him off of me. I saw that he was going to rape me. I screamed louder and got his hand off my mouth,"Help me!" I screamed it.

Daisy
I snarled at the male dog,"Touch me I'll rip you to shreds." I said meaning it as my white huge canines snapped together as I held my ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:12 am

I sighed, placing my hand harder on her mouth. Finally I got my pants off and pulled down my boxers, not worrying about my shirt. I shoved my dick into her, almost instantly going to her back wall. My strength of being a vampire held her down easily.

Aztec just laughed "Well I'm afraid that can't happen." As he finished his words he appeared behind her and mounted her, holding her side tight in his grasp but not tight enough to crush her. He gripped her scruff in his teeth, careful not to sink his fangs in. His tool slid out quickly and started poking for her entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:16 am

I screamed as I cried. I didn't want to be pregnant! Sobs shook my body as I tried to get him off of me. I wanted him to leave me alone.

Daisy
I snarled and twisted around and caught his paw and shreded it as best as I could,"I said don't touch me." I said my eyes filled with rage and hatred for daring to mount me. I put my rump against the door so he couldn't get me so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:32 am

A moan escaped me, pleasure rippling though me. I hit against her g-spot, hoping she'd admit I was pleasuring her.

Aztec laughed and his paw slowly healed. He shrugged and gripped her scruff in my teeth and slung her across the bathroom. "Don't cross me." He warned "It can  get very ugly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:53 am

Daisy
"I'd rather die than let you force me." I said snarling fiercely at him

"Please stop." I said begging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:57 am

I whispered into her ear "I thought you wanted something in this pussy of yours."

Aztec rolled his eyes, "You know I'll just force you no matter what right?" And he started stalking forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:02 pm

"I do but not some rapists dick." I said trying to get away from him as I looked for Daisy. I surprised him and got away. I got the door open and let Daisy out before running after Daisy so I could get away.

Daisy
"Then I'll kill you." i said snarling it as I ran off, sprinting down the stairs and into the street before running under the undergrowth and into the downtown area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Aztec ran after them, closing in quickly. I followed him, I pushed her into the bushes laying her down on the ground "Well I want your pussy." Aztec pinned Daisy and whispered into her ear "You'll stay here and watch your owner get forced then." I slammed my dick into her, it still slightly swollen from the past couple thrusts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 pm

I turned my head and dug my teeth into his throat. I ripped it out, disconnecting it from his head,"And I said I'd kill you." I said. I went to my owner's attacker and jumped on him. My large body hitting his, I dug my teeth into the back of his neck and holding on tight as I tugged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Aztec fell for just a couple minutes. I whipped around and hit Daisy hard in the side and looked to Aztec. He jumped up and dug his fangs into Daisys throat. I trusted harder into her then exploded, some of my seed leaking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:51 pm

"Leave Daisy alone!" I said pounding at his chest crying so hard. I moaned as I tried to move from under him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:08 pm

"Then order her to stop fighting!" I growled, motioning for Aztec to cease sucking on Daisys blood. But he kept his fangs in her neck in side he had to kill her. I continued thrusting into her and added "And stop fighting me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:13 pm

I took hold of Daisy's paw and turned my head away and looked at her but not him,"Tell him to stop then." I said it in a growl. I shoved up and turned into a werewolf, a huge black wolf. I snarled and this time I made Aztec go just a screaming away. I stood over her and licked her neck but kept him in my line of vision,"Get out of my territory or I'll rip you a new one." I said as my fur bristled with aggression as I showed him my ten inch serrated teeth that was dripping with saliva as I kept my gaze on him,"I mean it leave." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:16 pm

I gasped as she turned to a werewolf "SHIT!" Then I was gone, Aztec right behind me.

((Want me to make a werewolf? He won't be a rapist though))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:18 pm

(Sure, don't mean she'll welcome him in her territory lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next