Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paιnт мe a pιcтυre (oғ мyѕeιғ)

3 posters

Go down

paιnт мe a pιcтυre (oғ мyѕeιғ) Empty paιnт мe a pιcтυre (oғ мyѕeιғ)

Post by Freesia Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm

So, I wasn't really sure where else to put this, so I sorta assumed Chat would be the most appropriate place? So yeah. P: Anyway. I'm Sierra, though my screen name is Freesia. I'm 16, headed into my senior year of high school, and I've been role playing for… I wanna say 4 years now? Sounds about right. Normally I stick to Proboards sites, but someone recommended this site to me, and it looked alright, so maybe I'll stick around for a bit, yeah? So yeah. I'm sorta a Grammar and Spelling Nazi Anonymous- though I'm not really vocal about it, so don't worry, I'm never gonna call anyone out on it! I'll just freak out about it in my own mind a little… xD Unless, of course, you want me to point it out to you! I tend to write on the longer side when it comes to posts, but hey, quality over quantity, right? Um, I dabble a little bit in Photoshop and digital arts, I love photography, I'm an honors and AP student, I love to write, I've played piano and (sorta) drums for a couple years now, I've played soccer basically my entire life, I'm really active in my church and community, and as of right now, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what I'd like to do with the rest of my life. P: But I have a year to figure it out yet. So anyway. I'd love to rp with any of you- I mostly lean towards horses as my favorite, fantasy and realistic, though I'll try most anything! I look forward to stayin here for (hopefully!) a while and role playing with you all! (:

-ƒяεεsια
Freesia
Freesia
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

paιnт мe a pιcтυre (oғ мyѕeιғ) Empty Re: paιnт мe a pιcтυre (oғ мyѕeιғ)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Welcome to the site Freesia! You can call me Cena if you want, lol. I am not at Admin or Mod, but I'm an experienced player that'd be happy to RP. I can be advanced, it just depends if I'm grounded or not, or if I have the time. Lol, I get grounded a LOT. I've been grounded from the laptop for about three months now. But my favorite to RP is definitely Wolves, so I'd love to do that with you if you like.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:50 am

Haha, thanks for the welcome! I'm not really sure what I'd like to do yet, so I'm thinking I'm going to post a few bios and maybe a roleplay request and such, and just kinda work my way from there, yeah? Thanks though! Oh, and I'll be kinda working my way through the old roleplay requests as well, see if I pick up anything. :3
Freesia
Freesia
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:11 am

Okay, but I jus put up a RP Request for my new Human RP called Delinquent. I'd love for you to think about joining! And yeah, you're welcome. Smile
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Ooh, someone new has reckoned to show themselves here. Quite intriguing really (: well my love, welcome to HI. We are happy to have you here. And it seems you have already met my friend Cena. Good c: I am known as either Miss Arrow, Arrow, or my name; Kyley ^_^ You may call me whatever floats your boats love.(and don't be freaked out when I say love or Hun, I call everyone that. Maybe it's because I'm British, I don't know lol)
I would gladly like to rp with you. I will to any kind of rp,, as long as its not girl on girl or boy on boy. I'm not against gays or anything, it's just uncomrtable for me.

Anyways welcome!

Love,
Arrow <33
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Ha, hey Arrow! Fancy meeting you here. Yeah Freesia. Arrow and I have done many RPs together, and one of them has been running for over a year. Yeah, I'm open to almost anything except for Horses. I suck at horses. xD I'm actually part British.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Haha, I can definitely take a look at the Delinquent topic, Cena! And that's cool that you have such a long rp haha. And thanks for the welcome, Arrow! I have a couple friends with the same name as you, though they're both spelled differently. (; And don't worry, I'm not freaked out haha- I know plenty of people who say hun or lovely (in addressing other people) a lot, though they're not British. /Californiahaslotsofdifferentpeople/ But anyway, thanks for the offer. (; I'll hopefully have a few bios/plot requests up soon, or maybe you could pm me any open topics you have? I dunno, but I'm open to pretty much anything, like you haha.
Freesia
Freesia
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Okay thanks Freesia! And lol, my BFF Lois calls me love.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum