Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a в ґ о т н є я l у l о v є [Wolfy-R/M]

2 posters

Go down

a  в  ґ  о  т  н  є  я  l  у  l  о  v  є [Wolfy-R/M] Empty a в ґ о т н є я l у l о v є [Wolfy-R/M]

Post by Dark Knight Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:18 pm

What the Town Soft of Looks Like:

The sound of people filled the streets in the late afternoon, them eager for the caravan of travelers from the city coming. Asher Frouten just leaned against the large wooden post beside his sheriff office, a smirk on his face as he chuckled at the townspeople's eagerness. But his smirk was wiped off his face when he heard the people start yelling "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Then he instantly knew what was wrong. His spurs clicked loudly as he walked across the dusty street. "All right now! Let me through now!" he yelled, the crowd parting so he see who were the troublemakers this time. As usual he sighed as he saw his little brother, Will, landing a punch on a mans nose. He took a step forward and gripped Will in a neck lock as he pulled him off the man. Then the man grunted as he got off and dusted his suit off. A cityboy huh? Ha! Asher thought, a chuckle escaping his lips. Will on the other hand was growling like a rabid dog in his grip. So, like a dog he gripped Will's hair and pulled him into his office. Asher threw him into the office chair before yelling, "God dammit Will! How many times a week can you get in a fight!? And really, a cityboy!?" But as he yelled Will kept a hard glare in his dark blue eyes, but as his brothers voice came to an end he growled, "He insulted the town sayin', 'he cant wait to get out of this disgusting town'. So, I gave him a little more to go home with." As he spoke a similar smirk to his brothers was on his face. Asher sighed "Will, I can't bail you out forever. I'm gonna give ya' one more chance bud, that's it." Then Will rolled his eyes and got up dipping his head, annoyed, then walked out. He walked all the way back to the forge, picking up his small order of iron ingot's for bullets & horseshoes as he went. When he got there he immediately pumped his forge, the fire slowly beginning to roar back to life. Will's horse, a pure black stallion, whinnied at him happily. Will laughed a deep and husky laugh before he grabbed an apple from his basket and walked over, feeding the big horse the delicacy before going back and tying on his apron and getting to work on horseshoes.
|~~~~~~~|
After about an hour he had one set of perfect horseshoes, but still needed one more set and at least two dozen lead bullets before the caravan got here. He brought his blackened hand up to wipe the sweat off his forehead, but rubbed some char onto his skin. Then he picked up his hammer ad began pounding away once more. But Asher stayed in his office, cleaning his pistols until perfection, waiting for his ordered bullets.
|~~~~~~~|
Finally after another two hours he had all his required work was completed. He sighed and untied his apron, his shirt underneath now coated in its usual covering of sweat from the heat. Will hung it on the hook and walked to his water pump, pulling and pushing until it poured out. He caught the water in his hand and rubbed his face off, cleaning himself up quickly before he walked into his small house. When he went inside his just grabbed a new shirt and his leather jacket with his favorite .44 Colt on his belt. He took a handful of bullets from his store of them and loaded the gun. His brother got onto him all the damn time about looking good for newcomers, so Will didn't feel like fighting today. So he ran his comb through his hair and buckled his belt on, slipping more bullets into their holders on a shoulder strap. Then he took a deep breath and walked out, grabbing the bag of bullets & horseshoes and began walking back to the store, spurs clicking as he stepped. He quickly sold the horseshoes, making back what it paid to get the ingots and a little more before he began walking to Asher's office. He walked in, and chuckled a little as he rolled his eyes once seeing his brother just finishing polishing his last rifle. Then Will couldn't take it, "Trying to charm them fillies on them carriages? Well, I don't think guns 'll help." Asher grunted then got straight down to business, "Bullets?" Will chuckled and tossed the bag over, then received his pay back. But as he began to leave Asher stopped him, "Will, you won't any fights when the cityfolk arrive. Do 'ya hear?" A certain tone in Asher's voice told Will he better listen so he nodded then walked out. A sighed escaped his mouth as he began to walk to the saloon, hearing the snickers of some cityboys beside him he moved his hand to the hilt on his pistol, instantly silencing them. He walked into the salon, ordered a whisky then leaned against the bar as he drank it. Then he saw a lone carriage come up, with a wounded driver. Will dropped his drink and ran out into the street and jumped up to the collapsing driver. He barely caught the man and set him beside the wheel, then swung the door open where a saw certainly the most beautiful woman he ever saw. "Ma'am, are you okay?" he asked quickly, concern filling his voice.  
Was this what was left of the caravan?
((Ok, I hope you don't mind me throwing that twist in...)
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

a  в  ґ  о  т  н  є  я  l  у  l  о  v  є [Wolfy-R/M] Empty Re: a в ґ о т н є я l у l о v є [Wolfy-R/M]

Post by Wolfy Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Gunfire alerted her that something was wrong. She stood quickly, the bottom of her dress tangling with her bare feet. "Act like a lady kit, wear a dress!" Kit growled under her breath, mocking her Aunt Glenda. That awful woman might have forced her into the light blue dress, but those too small shoes were on the side of the trail, several miles back. Grinning at the thought, Kit jumped out of the back of the wagon, small rocks digging into her feet. A grimace replaced her smile as she ducked behind the moving wagon, her dark brown eyes widened at what greeted her. More gunfire, and the thud of a body hitting the ground. With her fists clenched, Kit shot forward, darting past the panicking horses until she reached her's, a young bay mare. The horse was tied to the back of one of the last wagons, pulling and trotting anxiously in place. Kit pulled at the knot that held her horse, teeth clenched as the rope refused to unravel. She glanced up, and got her first look at the attackers. Many of the wagons had already stopped, their occupants running or dead as the bandits took everything valuable. The wood of the frame next to her splintered as a bullet hit it, forcing Kit to duck. She glanced at her horse, stomping the ground and tossing her head. Squeezing her eyes shut, Kit bolted, tripping over her dress as she made her way towards the front of the caravan, where a small wagon awaited, The driver was cowering, his shirt torn and his arm bleeding. "Go." Kit hissed, hopping up into the wagon and shutting the door behind her. the horse eagerly took off, quickly leaving the havoc behind. What else was she supposed to do? Proper women don't carry weapons! Proper women ride in the wagons! Burying her head in her hands, Kit groaned softly to herself, hoping the others would escape in one piece. 
-
Kit lurched forward when the wagon came to a stop, and she blinked, looking up with watery eyes. The sudden sunlight caused her to squint, but she recovered from the shock quickly, and stood, pushing out of the wagon and glancing around. She looked at the man who had opened the door, tilting her head before moving around to the front of the wagon to check on the horse. It seemed alright, just exhausted. Carefully, she checked it over, rubbing beneath it's harness gently. "Yes, actually. I do believe he needs more help than I. I suggest you attend to him before he bleeds out. I'd like to thank him later." Kit told the man, looking over her shoulder with her eyebrows raised expectantly. "And the horse. I'd prefer it didn't drop dead either." 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum