Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions Please?

5 posters

Go down

Opinions Please?  Empty Opinions Please?

Post by Love Dreams Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Hey Guys, I just wanted to ask your opinions on something so due to my depression I've started cutting myself again. You see but the problem is I'm kind of addicted and my depression is to the point where I take medicine for it and I cry sometimes without having a reason why. I have cuts and scars all up my arm and some people say I'm to young to be this depressed (I'm 13) but they don't know what goes on in my head I've tried atleast 3 or 4 times to kill myself including poping pills and drinking bleach. Uh but do you guys think I should stop cutting..? /.\ Please dont judge me.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Opinions Please?  Empty Re: Opinions Please?

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:14 pm

We are not judging you Love Dreams. Everyone goes through tough spots. Make sure that you have some adult to confide in during these hard times. Trust me. It will ease the pain. A lot of people care about you, even though at times it may not seem like it. You really should stop cutting yourself. It is easier said than done, but you need to find another way to inflict your frustration with yourself without hurting yourself. Talking about it with this adult can help. Tell this adult(s) when you have these thoughts. They are here to help you. Next time you are thinking of committing suicide or cutting yourself, tell this adult. It will help to solve the problem. Also, if you ever need to talk with someone additional to your adult, always feel free to pm me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:41 am

Yes Dreams, stop cutting yourself, it won't help, just make the pain worse. I'm with Godess about talking to someone, wholeheartedly. An adult, or a close and understanding friend can help if you talk about it.
Everyone go through tough times, and it's okay to have them with someone else to ease the pain, try.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm not good with words, so I'll just leave this here -

Opinions Please?  Tumblr_mvl6fbKT331s4z7ofo1_500
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:28 am

Love Dreams, my best friends have experience with this. I'm depressed too. But please, don't cut yourself. It only makes things worse, and I hate seeing the pain my friends go through. If there is anyone I'd talk to, it'd be my BFF Lois on Facebook. Her name is Lois Horan Stylinson on Facebook(She's a major 1D fan.), or I'd talk to Dark**Light. They both know what you're going through.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum