Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) Empty Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:36 pm

It was 1501. I had my basket as I headed towards town, I held my skirts up so the mud didn't get my skirts dirty. I smiled and nodded at some of the towns people. They didn't know I was a witch. I went from vendor to vendor searching for the ingredients to plant for myself so I didn't ever have to come back into town to get what I needed. I rubbed my pregnant stomach as I walked with a smile on my face, I might have been raped by a man but that didn't mean I wouldn't love this child.

(This is an anime topic, you can play a male)

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) Empty Re: Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:26 pm

(Okey doke!)

Therien

I wandered the streets, hands tucked into my jean pockets. I was a rare male witch and I tended to get a lot of attention from female witches. What was strange is that I didn't like it. In fact, I hated it. All those girls following me and doting on me should have thrilled me, right? Not so much. I found it annoying and angravating. I lifted my head and spotted a female witch walking towards me while rubbing her obviously pregnant belly. I kept my head down as I passed by her, hoping she wouldn't be able to sense that I was a witch like her. The last thing I needed was another girl following me around.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult) Empty Re: Could You Ever Love Me? (jlthompsonvamp, Adult)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:30 pm

I knew he was a witch but kept going. I wasn't really interested in having a male around, they were so annoying some times. They got possessive, protective, and so so stubborn. I got into the house and started to make my supper

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Therien

I was a little shocked when she passed me by but glad that she hadn't started to follow me around. I walked into the bar I had been headed towards and sat down on one of the many bar stools, drawing several of the patrons attentions.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:45 pm

I soon walked into the bar and looked at him,"You sure do draw a lot of attention don't you?" I asked wiping down the bar,"Anything I can get you?" I asked. I was very much pregnant but I had to wear a dress that was fairly skimpy dress that showed a lot of my breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Therien

"Yeah, it comes with being a male-" I started to say then stopped abruptly, not sure if she knew what I was yet. "I'll take a beer, please." I told her, averting my eyes from hers and looking around the bar.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:59 pm

I gave him what he wanted,"I know what you are, but I'd be careful though with that. Some females might do harm to you for being obsessed." I said nodded. I was asking a different male at the bar for what he wanted but he was being awfully rude to me and trying to reach for me even though there were girls out serving the drinks for the purpose of satisfying the men but that wasn't my job as I was pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Therien

"It's not me who's the one obsessed. It's those crazy female witches who keep following me around." I mumbled under my breath as I watched her walk away. I picked up my beer and took a long swig, continuing to look around the bar and take in my surroundings.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:10 pm

The guy grabbed my sleeve,"Let go." I said sternly as I tried to make him let go, with him pulling he was hurting my unborn baby. "Please let go." I said putting my hand between my pregnant stomach and the wood

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Therien

I heard her tell a guy to let her go and I looked over her way to see a guy tugging on her sleeve. I got up and went over to them and stood beside her. "The girl said to let her go." I said darkly, putting a hand warningly on the guy's arm.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:20 pm

The man let go but not willingly. I looked up at the man,"Thank you, I'm Sam." I said nodding as I put a refill on his beer on the house since he helped me. I rubbed my stomach, pain filled my eyes remembering how I had gotten pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Therien

"I'm Therien." I replied. I noticed her wince when she rubbed her belly. "Are you alright?" I asked, becoming concerned about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:29 pm

"The wood just hurt." I said nodding as I sat down since my boss let me since me and his wife were best friends so he took it easy on me. "I'm alright, just sore." I said yawning but covering my mouth. "Is there anything else I could possibly get you?" I asked looking at him with my blue green eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:16 am

Therien

I watched as she sat down. "I'm fine for now. So, when are you due?" I replied, wanting to strike up a conversation with her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 am

I put a hand on my stomach, "About a month or to I think." I said nodding as I took a drink of water that I had put behind me. I looked at him,"So you passing by or do you live here?" I asked as there really wasn't anything to do

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:14 am

Therien

"I live a couple blocks from here. What about you?" I replied. Then I took another sip of my beer and looked at her as I waited for her answer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:17 am

"Unfortunately two miles, it's not fun walking that far with a big swollen belly." I said stroking my swollen stomach as the baby kicked and nudged me. I smiled. I went around the bar and stood beside him and took his hand and put it against my stomach as I wanted to share such a happy moment with someone

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 am

Therien

"I can imagine." I replied. Then I smiled when she came around the bar and took my hand and placed it on her belly. A wider smile came over my lips when I felt the baby kick and I nodded up at her to show I had felt it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:37 am

I smiled. "Well I'm getting off shift." I said nodding as I took off my apron and headed out the door sighing. I didn't want to walk that far, I kept a hand on my stomach as I started to walk towards home

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:52 am

Therien

I quickly finished my beer and set a couple of ones down on the table. Then I followed her outside and came up beside her. "Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked her, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:46 am

"Sure." I said as so I wasn't so lonely. "So what you want to talk about?" I asked laughing nervously as I haven't been alone with a man in a very long time and I was kinda nervous about that

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:54 am

Therien

"I don't know. Any ideas?" I replied, giving her a gentle smile. I was glad to be hanging out with this girl. She wasn't fawning over me like female witches normally do and I liked that.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:55 am

I thought about it,"Um..Do you want a family?" I asked as I couldn't think of anything else to ask him. I stopped and turned towards him, I was facing him. I put my hands protectively on my stomach as the baby kicked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Therien

I also paused and turned to face her, thinking about her question. After a few moments I answered, "Yes. Yes, I would like to have my own family one day."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:31 pm

"Oh, well I hope you find that girl." I said nodding as I started to walk again and had to put my hands on a tree and I panted as it wasn't easy to walk so far with a big pregnant belly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next