Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R) Empty Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:32 pm

I walked down the high way as I headed for Texas, I wanted to see if theres any survivors. I slung my riffle more onto my shoulder, I wanted to find a girl to settle down with, I could protect her and our possible kids. I moved my things more onto my pack horse and then the horse I usually rode but i was giving her a break since she could use it. I stopped but a river for the horses to drink and looked around to see if this would be a good spot to camp for the night since it would be dark soon. I nodded and started to get the ropes on two trees to tie the horses up.

Back to top Go down

Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R) Empty Re: Are We Dead Yet? (Redhead14, R)

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:55 pm

It had been about five years since the whole zombie apocalypse thing happen and with each passing day there were less and less survivors. it had been at least a couple of weeks since the last time Reese had laid eyes on another human being. her dark auburn hair was up in a long pony as she sat astride of her blood bay paint quarter horse stud crash. " come on misty" she clicked to the dapple grey mare that was carrying her supplies, the mare snorted and picked up her pace before Reese whistled which was followed by a bark that came form a German shepherd, who came trotting up to her horse " gunner stay with the group, i don't need you to get lost of have you eaten" Reese fussed at the dog. they had travel from Louisiana to Texas to find survivors, but so far no luck, it was getting to the hottest point of the day as they walked off the high way to find some water. as they walked towards the sound of water, Reese heard other horse snort, she reached for one of her riffles as they started to move forward slowly. soon two horses and a man came into view, she was surprised to finally see another human for once, but before she could do anything gunner started to growl at the man from where they stood.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:59 pm

I drew my hand gun and pointed it at the dog but I wouldn't shoot it,"Call off your dog. I don't need my horses dead." I said as the dog was making me uneasy. I tied my horses as they started to spook,"Whoa girls." I said rubbing their faces and held their ropes so they didn't run off. I had taken off their tack before some girl and her animals scared me and the horses. I put my gun back into the holster but I kept my hand close to my knife or gun just in case

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:06 pm

as soon as Reese saw a gun pointed at her dog, her riffle was up and ready to shoot. " gunner knock it off" she scolded the shepherd, who turned into a puppy at the sound of her voice. "he wouldn't hurt your horses" she remarked as herself, two horses, and the dog become visible across the stream. misty and crash whinnied to the mans mares before trying to walk over towards them, but Reese stopped them.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:23 pm

"Don't know that." I said nodding as I put up my tent, I haven't had sex in so long that just the look of her made me horny. So that's why I turned away. "If you want you can camp here." i said to the woman as I put a feed back over the horses necks for their oats and such. I put some hay below them once they were finished eating their oats. I had plenty of oats to go around so i walked towards her, eying the dog. "Here's some oats for your horses if you want." I said holding out a small bag of them

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Reese rolled her eyes at the guys response about gunner before she gave him a head to toe look over. she would not admit it out loud but this guy was attractive. she heard him offer that she could camp here as well " thanks i think i might do that." she said as she got down from crash and took his and Misty's tack off. she tied a rope between two trees to tie the horses to for the night. Reese heard foot steps coming towards her as she was brushing her horses, it was they guy offering oats " oh thanks, I ran out of oats when we got into Texas the other day" she said as she took the oats giving some to crash and misty before finishing their brushing " by the way whats your name, I'm Reese."
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:43 pm

"I'm Ben." I said looking at her tits. They would be such a good handful and mouthful. I just couldn't help it. I soon quickly looked away with a slight blush. "Your welcome." I said heading back to my tent and getting supper out. "Well all I got is jerky when i ran into some beef cattle." i said offering her some. I built a fire and sat down to warm myself up

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:52 pm

" well it's nice to meet you Ben." Reese said with a smile, she had saw him looking at her breast but didn't say anything about it. she saw the slight blush on his face before he looked away. her breast were about C cups, not too big and definitely not too small. " yeah, i found some cattle near the out skirts of Texas and got some slabs of meat for gunner and me" she said as she whistled and too out a steak for the shepherd who took it willingly. Reese to Ben up on his offer and took some jerky to eat as she sat down near the fire.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:58 pm

"Where are you from?" i asked trying to make polite conversation as I would look at my horses to make sure they were okay. I got up and tossed some hay to her horses. "I do have dog food but I don't know if he'd like it. My dog died when she broke her leg so I don't know if he'd eat it." I said nodding as I checked to make sure my horses were securely tied to the rope

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:17 pm

" I'm from Louisiana, what about you?" Reese asked as she watched him get up to toss hay to her horses. she smiled " I'm not sure either for the last year or so i have been feeding him regular meat. it's just cheaper that way" she said before looking at him " im sorry to hear about your dog. i don't know what i would do with out gunner"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:25 pm

"She was old and she fell into a hole which I didn't see as I had the horses running when I was getting over whelmed but she had a good life." I said nodding as i started to brush down my horses as they needed it as it was chilly and I didn't want their hair matted down because they'll get a cold. I saw that they were in heated,"Really girls, just because a guy is around doesn't mean you'll get any action." i said laughing some as I ran my hands through my messy blonde hair

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:31 pm

" yeah i understand. it happens sometimes." Reese commented as she got up , she looked at her horses who were grooming each other. then she heard Ben talking to his mares and she laughed. " crash and misty are full brother and sister, so they don't breed but if you would like crash can cover one of your mares if you would like. hes only about five or six and only bred once and misty is about seven shes been bred three times but the last time she had a miscarriage so shes taking a year off" she said as she patted one of Ben's mares
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 pm

I thought it over,"Wouldn't it be bad with a mare carrying a lot of weight and carrying a good sized baby?" I asked. I'd like another horse to carry weight but he just hasn't gotten any luck on finding one

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:50 pm

" well that's true, i mean there is always a chance you could catch one of the so called wild horses that roam around or use a beef cow to hold your stuff.....or you could go back to my ranch and pick a horse from the lot if you want." she suggested " i run a horse trade place back in Louisiana with a few other survivors. i came out here to find more survivors and maybe some horses"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:00 pm

"Why are you out here? You seem to have it all." I said cocking my head as I watched one of my mares getting a little aggressive with her since she didn't like anyone touching her but me. I pulled her rope down that was attached to her halter, reminding her not to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Reese ran a hand through her pony tail before looking at Ben " I may have a ranch but that doesn't mean i have everything." she commented before pulling her hand away from the mare " before this whole zombie thing, it was my families ranch, but after the zombie i turned it into a trading post you could say. a safe place for survivors, but i travel around every now and then searching for survivors to help and horses to help out the people at the ranch and breed more horses." she put her hands in her back pockets " i also came out here to bring some beef home. cattle are getting scares in Louisiana"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:15 pm

"There's a good sized herd of at least fifty head of Hereford a few miles up North. But I suggest breeding them before you start butchering them." i said nodding. I went back towards my tent and climbed into my sleeping bag. I put my head on my pillow and put my arm over my eyes, not able to sleep with that girl around. She made me so horny but I wasn't the type of guy to just like force myself on a woman

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:31 pm

" yeah we were only going to use what we needed then breed the rest to keep a small herd" she said before watching him head to his tent. Reese thought it was a bit weird how fast he had walked away from her, but she walked over to her tent and laid down with gunner just looking up at the tent roof.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:41 pm

I got up and headed for her tent. "Can I ask you something? Um..do you want sex? I know it's a weird question but with you around it's really making me horny." I said running my fingers through my hair and soon got cold feet and walked back to my tent. I was so embarrassed. I felt so stupid for asking her but my dick was so big and I needed to get release. I took my dick out and started to stroke it

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Reese sat up as she heard foot steps coming toward her tent, but it was only Ben. she was caught off guard when he asked her to have sex with him, but before she could answer he had already started heading back to his tent. she sighed, she hadn't had sex in a very long time. Reese though about it and then stood up, she looked down at gunner " you stay here and don't cause trouble" she said before walking over to Ben's tent. she opened the flap and found him stroking his own dick, her cheeks turned a little red but she let herself into his tent. Reese crawled onto his lap and straddled him " you know if you didn't run away so fast i could have given you an answer" she said into his ear as she started to kiss his neck.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:58 pm

I groaned,"I felt stupid asking it." I said as I let my hands go up and cup her breasts as I pulled her shirt up over her head gently and leaned up and started to suck on one of her nipples. "Condom or no?" I asked. I started to undo her pants and put a hand in her panties and stroked her wet swollen pink folds. I groaned when I found her so wet for me and so ready to sheath my cock in her wet heat. I kissed her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:17 pm

" yeah well, that's okay now" she said before letting a moan escape her lips as he cupped her breast. soon her shirt was off and she was pulling his off. Reese bit her lip to hold in a scream of pleasure as Ben started to suckle on her nipple. " condom" she replied as she went to undo his pants, but soon she felt his hand go down her panties in between her legs. Reese groaned as Ben stroked her swollen wet pussy, she hadn't realized how wet she had got in such a short amount of time. she kissed him back gently biting his lower lip.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

I kissed her back and I put a condom on and pushed up inside her once i had her pants and panties off of her. I put her under me and I was being gentle with her since I didn't know if she was a virgin or not so I was just being cautious with her. I leaned down and put her nipple in my mouth and let my tongue go over it as I gently nipped it and tweaked her other nipple with my fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:29 pm

( shes not a virgin)
Reese allowed him to get her out of her pants and panties before he slid his dick into her. she gasped once he was inside of her, Reese had never had a guy as big as Ben in her before, so her hole was still pretty tight for not being a virgin. as he flipped her, so that she was under him, Reese put one hand on his hip and the other around his neck. she moaned as he sucked and played with her nipples.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:37 pm

I kissed her as I grunted as I shoved more inside her yet being gentle with her,"Am I hurting you?" I asked hoping I wasn't. I kissed her neck and soon nipping nipples. "Fuck your gorgeous." I said groaning and panting as I kept going and going as I got larger and larger. "Tell me what you need." I said kissing her roughly as I gripped her hips needing her so bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum