Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Up (Adult, Junky)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Burning Up (Adult, Junky) Empty Burning Up (Adult, Junky)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:55 pm

I slung my riffle more on my shoulder and held onto my dog as I tipped my hat forward and headed out of town. I was looking for a truck since mine broke down about five miles back and I was just so tired. I looked through every houses garages to see if there was a truck or not. I found some things in houses mainly guns and hunting knives. I patted my dogs head and kissed her muzzle,"Good dog. We'll get you something to eat soon." I said

Back to top Go down

Burning Up (Adult, Junky) Empty Re: Burning Up (Adult, Junky)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Lux

Her dulled red truck rattled noisily as it sped along the road, Lux clinging to the hope she could scrummage up some ammo from an abandoned store or house, though was quite aware the chances were slim. Using such a loud vehicle as means for transportation probably wasn't the best of ideas, but it had tons of power, plenty enough to plow through hordes of undead. She'd been taking sport of it, honestly, watching their oddly tinted blood splay across her windshield, digging out chunks of zombie flesh from the grill afterwards with her knife. A gross task, but she found it somehow addictive. She'd loved this truck, and it'd take endless amounts of convincing to get her to give it up. In the distance, a silhouette began to take shape, and she pressed the gas pedal straight to the floor, thinking it was a zombie. Upon closer inspection, she found it to be a man paired with a dog, and stomped on her brakes and swerved out of their way to keep from hitting them. The truck skid to a stop, and she cast a wary look out at the duo. The man could very well be crazy, but if she couldn't risk allowing a sane survivor to die if he hadn't been. "You lost?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 pm

I heard the vehicle and grabbed my dog and dived to the side out of the way and rolling down a very seep hill. I shield my dog from getting hurt. "Fuck!" I yelled as a branch pierced my side. When we hit the bottom I hit my head, my eyes shut tight and I grabbed my head. I wanted to scream but no sound came out. I checked my dog over for wounds but found none. I put a hand over my wound. It wasn't to serious, I'd live. I grabbed my riffle and shot some zombies. "Come on girl lets get out of here before that person decides to kill us." I said limping as I held my side and headed more into the woods. God this wound hurt. I found a lake and took some ripped rags and dabbed it on my wound and growled through the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Bewilderment froze Lux for a moment before she shook her head and rummaged around in her duffle bag for her blade and pistol, retrieving them and dashing from the truck, not even bothering to turn it off. She raced after them, nearly tripping over a few corpses of zombies. She eyed them for a moment before she sawed off their heads with her blade. Can't be too careful. She took off once again, soon finding the man and his dog by a lake, releasing a silent breath. She raised her pistol and pinned it in their direction. "What are you doing?" she said, determined to get an answer, maintaining a safe distance from them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:22 pm

"What the fuck does it look like I'm doing? Trying to save myself from some maniac trying to kill me!" I yelled as I got up and leaned on a tree and stripped myself of my shirt and took a deep breath before I started to stitch myself up and once that was done I put some gauze on and taped it to my skin. My dog was snarling at the girl but she knew not to attack until I gave her permission

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Lux's lips curled into a small smile at the word 'maniac'. "Well, you're not doing a very good job," she said, her gun's barrel still locked on the man, addressing his wounds. "And, if I truly was a maniac, I would've killed you by now." She dared take a step closer to the man, curious as to what his reaction would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:42 pm

"I'm not going to kill you if that's why you still have a gun on me." I said holding my dog back so she wouldn't attack her. I pulled on a new shirt and grabbed my things and headed back up on the road since I needed a truck. I hated walking always have. "Now leave me alone." I said nodding as I winced with each step

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Lux lowered her gun with reluctance and looked after the man for a moment as he walked off, evidently in pain. "Wait," she called out softly, clearing her throat before speaking again, "The zombies will smell the blood. You're walking bait. I can take you to get fixed up." She couldn't bear seeing someone practically march to their death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:53 pm

I stopped,"Will you stop pointing that gun at me?" I asked turning around and looking to her. I watched her expression and just thought fuck it. I walked in her direction but keeping my dog by her collar. "She's just protective. She acts like I'm her guy." I laughed before wincing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Lowering the gun, she gave a subtle nod, a faint smile spreading across her features as he commented about his dog but disappeared as soon as he winced. Lux began to turn around to lead him toward the truck, but halted, tossing the man a glance over her shoulder. "Can you make it yourself?" She questioned, stealing another glance at his wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:02 am

"Yes maniac." I said. By the time I made it up the hill I was soaked in sweat and blood soaked into my shirt and bandage. I put my hands on a tree and shut my eyes as I panted. "It's your fault I'm in such pain, couldn't you have tell whether I'm alive or dead? And I had a dog?" I said opening my eyes and you could see the pain in my face and body. I picked up the bag I had dropped when I had grabbed my dog. "Do you know where any trucks are?" I asked as I needed one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:16 am

Lux

At his comment, Lux whirled around to face the man, giving a half-snort half-laugh before speaking. "I'm not the one who decided it'd be a great idea to dive down a steep hill," she said flatly, ignoring his questions, and turned her face away from the man. Her gaze skimmed their surroundings. The sun lit the woods dully beneath a mask of grey clouds, the woods eerily was devoid of life, and the half-dead trees pierced the sky with their leaf-less branches. She inhaled deeply, but soon regretted it. Even the air rank of decay. Her eyes trailed back to the man, with his features contorted in agony, and her hand reached out to help him, but she yanked it back and shook her head. He said he could make it himself, Lux. "Yeah, it's just up ahead," she replied, then started off once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:05 am

I sat down. I couldn't make it, I needed to sit down before I collapsed. I took in deep breaths. I heard my dog whining and whimpering,"I'll be okay girl." I said rubbing her head and kissing her muzzle. I got up and headed for the truck, I heard something and drew my gun before it could bite me. I soon lost consciousness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Lux halted and waited for him to regain strength while he sat, occupying her time with glancing around, absently kicking at the dirt beneath her. She eyed him with caution as he stood up and began to walk again, and she led the way. A groan sent her whirling around, gun automatically drawn at a zombie nearing in on the unconscious form of the man. Before it could even move another inch, she fired a round of bullets into its head, watching as it limply fell beside the man, her heart seemingly pumping adrenaline in place of blood. She rushed over to the zombie and sawed its head from its neck, sighing. Lux made her way over to the man, checking his pulse to confirm he was still alive, and attempted to lift him, unsuccessfully. After a few feeble attempts, she admitted defeat, and plopped down onto the ground at his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:01 pm

I opened my eyes and groaned. I rubbed my sore head,"Sorry. I didn't think my side hurt that bad." I said sitting up slowly and then stood up. I got to the truck and sat in it while I tossed my things into the truck and had my dog get in the back. I put on my seat belt and waited for her to come

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Lux shook her head at his apology, finding it unnecessary, before getting to her feet and entering the vehicle. Not even bothering with the seat belt, she stamped her foot against the gas pedal, sharply turned the truck around, and sped off. "We'll be there in 10 minutes, at the most," she told, eyes never wavering from the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:17 am

I nodded and kept a hand on the wound to slow the bleeding. "God help me." I said taking my lighter and pressed the flame against the hole. I cried out and my body went ridged and I was sweating like I've ran for mile and miles. I didn't want to get an infection or die of blood lose. I took out some antibiotics and orange juice with crackers. I held one out to her,"Hungry?" I asked nodding since I could share before tossing one to my dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:31 pm

The smell of burning flesh invaded Lux's senses and her nose crinkled as if it could push it out, sending her eyes to search the around for its source, soon landing on the man, widening momentarily. "You... didn't need to do that." Her words were carefully precise as she casted her eyes back at the road, only to come whipping back to the man as he held out a cracker. She examined the cracker a moment before taking it, and hungrily stuffed it into her mouth, and swallowed. Giving him the ghost of a smile, she said, "Thanks." She redirected her attention to the road. They only had a few more miles to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:39 pm

"Your welcome." I said as I heard my dog eating hungrily. "Ya know just because I look like a hard ass or something I can be a nice human being." I said nodding as I looked back at the road in front of us then out the side window wondering what had gone wrong for us to be surrounded by zombies that hungered for our flesh when once they had be humans with lives and dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Lux smiled small at his comment. "You're a seemingly sane human being," she said and glanced at the man, "That's good enough for me." It'd taken a few more minutes before they reached their destination, a rusted building secured with a multi-locked steel door. Despite its flimsy exterior, it proved to be an excellent base for survivors. She parked the car, got out, and went over to the passenger side of the vehicle to help the man get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:57 pm

I laughed,"I can walk on my own maniac." I said gently pushing her out of the way as my dog followed me. I smirked. That was her new nickname, I liked it. I stopped,"Now what?" i asked not knowing what to do and plus this was her place. "I can get my truck once I'm healed and I'll be out of your hair" I said nodding as I patted my dog on the head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:06 pm

[By the way, what does your character look like?]

Lux gave a soft half-snort-half-laugh at maniac, shaking her head momentarily before running her slender fingers in her hair. "Time to stitch you up." Her voice oozed sarcastic enthusiasm, and she strode to the building, knuckles rasping a specialized rhythm onto the steel door before it popped open, the bright, young face of Alina the first thing she was greeted with. She smiled cheerfully, and Lux smiled the best she could before offering her a "Hey", and skirting around the child. She promptly made her way to a table coated with an array of medical instruments, eyes wandering over them as her brows furrowed in concentration. "Sit," she instructed the man, gesturing over to a metallic chair not too far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:12 pm

I looked at what she was looking at and shivered,"Do you know how to use those?" i asked very nervous as I didn't know if I wanted to do this but I guess I needed to be stitched up even if I didn't want to. I sighed,"Just be nice about it, don't be jerky." I said nodding as i began to sweat as I sat down and waited for the agony of it.

http://jumpingpolarbear.com/2012/08/15/the-pretty-boys-of-rugby/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Lux turned towards the man, an amused expression settled onto her face. "Relax, it shouldn't hurt," she said, muttering the rest of the sentence beneath her breath, "that bad." Hands crammed full, she made her way back towards the man and set what she had gathered onto another nearby table; a bottle of alcohol, stitching supplies, and cloth. She rinsed her hands off with the remaining water in a near-empty water bottle, wiped them on her jeans, and gave a sigh. "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 pm

"Vince." I said sighing as I just waited,"Just get it over with." I said as I waited patiently as I took deep breathes as I was so nervous. My heart beating a mile a minute,"Your sure you know what your doing?" I asked as I took off my shirt and took the bandage off. I took the alcohol and poured it on the wound and grinted my teeth as I wiped the blood off and to clean my wound since I didn't trust her on that part

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum