Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:36 pm

I had gotten orders from my boss to kill this man that has betrayed him. I jumped from roof top to roof top to get to his condo. I stopped and looked around the area seeing guards, coward I thought to myself. I thought out a plan to get to him without alerting his guards. I soon found it and slipped unnoticed into his bedroom. I drew out my long swards, "I'll make it fast." I whispered to his sleeping form." I swung down with my swards but he got out from under my blades.

(This is where you come in. You don't kill her, you just take her weapons away from her and lock her in one of your rooms until you can figure out why she's there but you just can't stay away from her gorgeous body)

http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/get/1085176/?t=vq39ej1b2tru5ph18itmq2ft575313d8621dfc9

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:43 pm

(Okey doke. But is he a supernatural creature?)

Leonard

I slid out from under her blades at the last minute and shot towards her. I jerked her blades out of her hands and tossed them away towards the other side of the room. Then I pressed her against the wall and met her eyes, my own metallic blue owns boring into hers. "What are you doing here?" I growled, glaring at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:57 pm

(Up to you)

I didn't answer him. I spit in his face and kicked him in the gut and took off out the window that I had come in. I landed in a crouch and ran into the night. I'd come back and finish what I started. I smiled as I walked into my hotel room and took off my clothes and got into a tank top and sweat pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:09 pm

(Okay. I'll have him be part demon part vampire. I think that'll be interesting.)

Leonard

I jumped out of the window after her, snapping out my wings. I swooped down and grabbed her around the waist. I flew back up to my room and dropped her on my bed, using my powers to make arms come up out of the bed and wrap around her so she couldn't escape. "Now, tell me why you're here and I might spare your life." I told her, examining my fingernails/claws, my huge, black wings spread out behind me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:13 pm

I smiled and looked at the ceiling, "You kill me and you'll regret it." I said. My tank top barely containing my breasts as they came forward and one actually was almost out but my tank top hiding my nipples. I panted as I tried to calm down my heart from beating so fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Leonard

"I never regret anything I do." I told her as I approached her, my eyes darting to her exposed breast. I smiled evilly and thought I might as well have some fun with her. I mean, she was already bound and unable to escape so it would be the perfect opportunity. She was completely helpless.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:39 pm

I knew what he was doing, "Don't you dare." I said growling at him as I fought my bounds. My heart was pounding as I tried to get out of the bounds. "Just let me go, I didn't even cut you." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Leonard

"No. I want to know why you're here and until you tell me I will do whatever I want to you." I replied, glaring at her. With a wave of my hand her clothes disappeared and they appeared in a pile on the floor. I climbed on top of her and licked her nipples, reaching a hand down between her legs to stroke her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 pm

I growled. I turned my head and bit his neck hard enough to bleed, "Get off of you!" I screamed in his ear knowing it must have hurt with his sensitive ears. I tried to get off of him but I knew if I told him why I was here I'd be killed any way, I didn't want to die. I was pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Leonard

I hissed and made another arm come up out of the bed and go across her neck to keep her head down. "Do that again and I'll kill you." I hissed into her ear. Then I went back to kissing and licking her nipples, letting my fingers slip into her pussy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:18 pm

I smiled. "Then you might as well kill me. I'll die any way if I tell you so you might as well kill me." I said as with how he had my arms and body my breasts were high in the air and they were perky and very big

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Leonard

I glared down at her then quickly took off my clothes. I placed my dick at her entrance and looked up at her. "Now, are you going to tell me or not?" I asked her, waiting to pull back if she would but also ready to push into her if she didn't.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:40 pm

I looked up at him and flared my nostrils. I licked my lips, "You betrayed someone very important and they want you dead. Now get off of me." I said angrily as I tried to kick him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Leonard

"Who did I anger?" I demanded, pressing my dick against her entrance threatingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:25 pm

I tried to move away from him, "A woman, I don't know her name. They never told me. Just please get off of me. I told you what you wanted to know." I said telling the truth about everything

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Leonard

I glared at her for a moment before I got off of her. I quickly put my clothes back on and with a wave of my hand her clothes were replaced.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:30 am

"Would you let me go now?" I asked looking up at him very annoyed. I was itching to stab him even though I wouldn't. I moved my head and looked at the rising sun. I sighed today was my death sentence for not killing him by now

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:48 am

Leonard

"No. Not yet." I replied, not looking at her. I looked out the window and noticed the sun was rising and I groaned. I had a Council meeting this morning and I was not looking forward to it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:20 am

"If you keep me your just going to get killed since I have a death sentence for not killing you." I said nodding as I sighed as I tried to move, "I'm very uncomfortable." I said whining

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:39 am

Leonard

I sighed and waved my hand, her binds loosening a little. "They won't be able to find you. I have shields put up all over the place. I'm surprised you found my house..." I replied, trailing off.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:42 am

I smiled, "I'm very good at what I do." I said rubbing my wrists since I got them out of the bounds. I went into the bathroom to wash my wrists. "You didn't have to get so rough." I said nodding as I looked at him once I left the bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:03 am

Leonard

I looked at her then ran my hand thru my semi-long black her. "Sorry about that." I replied, smiling sheepishly but handsomely at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:53 am

I sat at the end of the bed and ran my fingers through my hair and laughed, "I've had worse. I better go." I said getting up and heading towards the front door

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Leonard

I used my powers to close and lock the bedroom door and made it to where she couldn't open it. "Don't leave. You yourself said you'd be killed if you went back." I replied, slowly starting to approach her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:32 pm

"You got what you wanted so you can let me go." I said backing away from him and trying to get the door open. I was getting very nervous so I lunged out the window and landed into a crouch. I went into a store because I didn't think he'd want to expose himself like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next