Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Inside. [OPEN]

Go down

The Devil Inside. [OPEN] Empty The Devil Inside. [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 pm

The Devil Inside. [OPEN] AT-Torch-Ignited-322019020

Name
Devious
Nickname
Devio [Dee-Vee-Oh]
Personality
Devious is a monstrous brute. He feels little sympathy for wolves, and has quite a snappy attitude. Devio is an asshole. He is merciless in battle, and has a medium temper. He barely ever opens up to another wolf, and chooses not to live with another wolf... Unless, it's a female. His good looks and sickly charm dazzles faes and they usually end up falling in love with him, or hoping for his protection. Devio is strong, and a phenomenal fighter and liar. If it comes to be this way, he can be a brutal forcer, out of greed, his hunger for satisfaction, and his love for pups. Although, he has a soft side. If he opens up to you, he can be very sweet and protective of his loved ones.
History
Grew up in a small pack of 12, with his brutal parents who abused him to the point where he couldn't stand. Devious watched as his parents murdered his 4 siblings, all but one. His little sister. Right after this, Devio left to fend for himself. Devio was taken in by a brute named Falcon, and looked up to him like a father until Falcon suddenly just disappeared, leaving Devio to fight with everything he was taught. Now he's a loner, avoiding contact with males.
Strengths.
Charm
Lying
Powerful
Battle tactics
Weaknesses.
His temper
Forcer
Ambition
Other
Front claws are unusually long. Has many scars on his broad shoulders, a V shaped gash in his right ear, and a scar on his left paw.
Mates
Serenity[Deceased]
River[Deceased]
Parents
Rising[Unknown]
Nayla[Unknown]
Siblings
Felicity[Unknown]
The rest are dead and unknown of names.
Appearance
Devio is a massive in sizzle, with muscular broad shoulders. He has thick midnight black fur and electrifying yellow eyes. Claws are unusually long, and his muzzle is thick.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down