Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging Storm

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Raging Storm  - Page 2 Empty Re: Raging Storm

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:00 am

Loki smiled, and followed Rain, his blue eyes glistening in the light.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:18 am

I ran towards the rock and smelled the area. I smell something strange. "do you smell that?" I asked lifting my nose into the air to check again. It smelled like some strange wolf. I felt my hackles rise and waited for something to jump out at us.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Loki lifted his muzzle, and smelled the air. "Yes. It's a brute." He replied, a small growl forming in his throat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:27 pm

"Should we attack or tell Thunder?" I asked. I laid on the ground my teeth bared.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Loki pondered for a moment. "I think Delusion would be the better one to tell. That wolf has the smell of others, so if Delusion reasons with it, a war won't start between packs." Loki replied, turning around to go back to camp.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:54 pm

(Please add a rating, pm to unlock.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:32 pm

After the intruder was out of sight I stepped forward and sniffed the ground where he was. I didn't recognize the scent. He might be alone. I turned and made my way back to the pack. When I made it back I was so distracted I nearly tripped over one of Silver's pups.
I needed to tell Delusion about that wolf so we could decide what to do.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:48 pm

I ran back to the pack not bothering to check if Loki was following. I looked around for Thunder and waited to see where she was. This is after all a big issue and I need to tell the leader. I personally think that the stronger wolves like me annd Loki among many should show this wolf who they should not mess with.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:12 pm

Loki followed Rain, his paws carrying him through the grass easily. "What is going on?" Delusion asked them, his stormy eyes glistening. "A brute was scented up North by the borders." Loki replied, looking at the bigger brute. Delusion narrowed his eyes. "Was the scent fresh?" He growled. Loki nodded. "Alright. I'll go check it out, but you two patrol the West border the the south to make sure there's no other wolves waiting." Delusion said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:23 pm

I looked at Loki. "I am following him. If there is a fight I don't want him to fight alone."I stated and started to follow.
"And if anyone asks you where I am you have no idea. Is that okay with you?" I asked turning my head to the route I knew where the lone brute that was not in this pack was hiding.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Delusion looked at Rain. "Please, go with Loki. If he runs into any other wolves, he'll need backup." He growled, then took off in the direction of the border. Loki looked at Rain. "I'm not gonna lie, to save your ass! Besides, our Alpha gave us an order." Loki barked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:33 pm

I glared and ran off to the 'mission' we had to do. If I run into any little thing I will not let it live. I snarled at Loki and darted off. They can try to get me to follow all their rules but they never ever stated that I had to stay close to him.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 pm

Just as I was heading toward Delusion to warn him of the intruder I heard Loki and Rain already being sent off to investigate. I felt my fur bristle at the thought of a fight. Normally a fight would be exactly what I'd want but that wolf didn't have the scent of a pack on him. He was probably just a loner passing through. In which case we would just run him out of our territory with a warning.
I might be fiercely protective of the pack and territory I wasn't about to have the pack attack without provocation. I quickly made my way over to Delusion.
"That wolf was alone." I said. "He didn't have a pack scent on him. We just need to run him off."
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:29 pm

Delusion nodded at Thunder, and continued bolting toward the scent, soon coming to where the brute lay, defeated, covered in wounds, and very thin. Delusion was almost shocked. The brute looked up, and his eyes widened as he saw Delusion, jumping out of fear and shrinking back. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Delusion assured the brute. And with a weak, and scared voice, the brute spoke. "I-I'm sorry to be on your territory. I was kicked out of my pack a couple weeks ago, and I was beaten by a gang of rogues." The brute explained, his scared blue eyes glittering.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:36 pm

I looked around and did not smell any lone wolves. I looked back to see if Loki was following. I feeI bad for always being so snippy maybe I should say sorry.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:08 pm

I shook my head watching Delusion run off. I considered chasing after him but decided to stay with the pack. I trusted Delusion to make the right choice about the loner and anyway someone should make sure the pack was safe in case anything happened.
I growled under my breath. A loner hadn't trespassed into our territory for a long time. I shook my head and sniffed the air.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Delusion helped the loner to his paws, "what's your name?" He asked, and the loner smiled weakly. "My name is Nigel." Nigel replied, and followed Delusion to the camp with a slight limp. Wolves snarled at Nigel. "Silence!" Delusion ordered, and Nigel whimpered softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:52 pm

I paused as Delusion came back with the loner. Upon closer inspection he was in terrible shape, clearly not capable of hunting or surviving on his own. I walked over, holding my head and tail high so he knew not to mess with me as I looked him over.
"Delusion what are you thinking?" I asked. The pack was all on edge, hackles raised, and teeth bared. One of the younger females growled nervously.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Nigel whimpered as the pack snarled at him, and submissively bowed to Thunder, closing his eyes. Delusions gaze softened. "This brute is in no shape to mean any harm. Look at him." He said, trying to encourage the loner. Nigel smiled weakly, and looked up at Thunder with his blue eyes. "I'm sorry I intruded. I had been beaten out of my pack not long ago." He told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:21 pm

I sighed. Delusion was right of course. There was no way this wolf was in any shape to harm the pack. And if we chased him off now there was little chance of him surviving.
"You can stay here for now. Until you get better. But if you hurt any single member of this pack, I will run you off myself." I said.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Nigel nodded, breathing heavily. You could see every one of his ribs, and his fur was ragged. "Th-thank you." He stammered, laying down slowly. Delusion frowned, and grabbed a couple fish from the fresh kill pile, nudging them too Nigel and watching him eat hungrily. Nigel's scared blue eyes were slightly less tense, and he was calmer than before. "Thank you." Delusion said to Thunder.

(http://data2.whicdn.com/images/43954529/original.jpg That's Nigel.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:51 pm

I looked at the pack who was still tense with raised hackles, now looking at Nigel in shock as he ate the prey. I sighed. Let's hope the pack would understand. We didn't need them questioning us as leaders.
"Do you want to tell them or should I?" I asked Delusion.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Delusion smiled. "I'll tell them." He said, leaping up onto the great rock that lead to the leader's den. "Everyone, please listen!" He barked, watching as many heads turned towards him. Delusion sighed. "This lone wolf, Nigel, is to be left alone, and treated like one of us. He has been beaten, and starved, and violated for days now. And I expect you all to let him heal." Delusion told the pack, watching them glance over at Nigel.

Nigel shrunk down a bit, his rib cage showing more than any wolf in the area. His blue eyes lowered, and he gulped nervously. "Thank you, Delusion, for your kind acception. I really appreciate it." He said quietly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Sat May 17, 2014 10:11 pm

I looked at the pack, still avoiding any contact with Nigel. I sighed and walked over to Nigel. Best to tell him the rules now. Whether or not he was staying here for long or just until he was better I wasn't sure.
"As soon as you are able I expect you to join a hunting patrol. If you're going to be staying her, even temporarily you have to contribute your share. This pack has zero tolerance for laziness. Until you have earned my trust you are forbidden from interacting with the pups." I turned to walk away before hesitating. I looked back over my shoulder. "Welcome to the pack."
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Nigel's eyes widened when Thunder walked over, and he didn't make eye contact. It was disrespectful in his previous pack. "Yes ma'am. I understand, and I will respect your rules. Thank you for letting me stay." He said gently, lifting his gaze to look at her, and smiled gently. Nigel's blue eyes softened a bit as he calmed, and looked around the camp. He nodded his thanks to Thunder, then turned around to limp towards a comfortable part of the camp, laying down with a painful huff. Nigel watched a mother look at him with gentle eyes, but still nervously nudged her pups to the den, and followed them. A large dark brown wolf with green eyes, snarled viciously at him, and Nigel bowed, trying to show his submission. But this wolf, Ratchet, still attacked him. Nigel yelped and turned, snapping at Ratchet. Nigel felt Ratchet release his grip, and he laid on the ground, gazing up at Ratchet as he padded away. Nigel whimpered. He was weak and helpless right now, and hopefully, once he got better, his usual strength would return.

(Maybe a fae from the pack could befriend Nigel, and eventually fall in love with him? If you don't mind playing a new character Rebelwarrior. Just a little idea, although you don't have to agree.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next