Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T r o u b l e |R| |Soul Hunter|

2 posters

Go down

T r o u b l e  |R| |Soul Hunter| Empty T r o u b l e |R| |Soul Hunter|

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 pm

T r o u b l e  |R| |Soul Hunter| Grey-wolf-04-1

D o d g e r

Hᴇ·s ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴍᴘ

Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ.

"Get him!" A pure white wolf snarled, watching as the gray-blue brute ran away, a sick laugh escaping his lips. The gray-blue male ran, with a deer leg locked firmly in his jaws, a grin forming as he raced faster, dodging trees or rocks here and there, easily getting around through the cold snow, but squinted his eyes to keep the snow storm from blinding him. Dodger, the most wanted loner in the land. He had just stolen a deer leg from a wolf pack. Dodger looked behind him, three wolves about three meters behind him, vicious snarls coming from the brutes. Dodger shook his massive head, and dashed through the snow even faster, a slight pant starting to form, but Dodger continued to run, ignoring the burning cramps that were grasping his chest and stomach. He growled as he came to a water fall, and skidded to a stop, the wolves surrounding him, two more coming into sight to help their packmates kill him once and for all. Dodger was no coward, oh no. He was far from it, but knew he didn't stand a chance against six large brutes, especially when they had a pack they could call help from. Dodger growled, then jumped, coming in contact with the water 100 feet below, a bug splash coming along with it. The pack wolves snarled and growled. "We'll get you one day, Dodger! You'll find out soon enough!" One roared, then stalked away, with the other five close behind him. Dodger climbed out of the water, thankful that he was able to hold onto the deer leg. He shook his pelt out, then slowed to a walk, in hope for some shelter. Dodger hung his head low to the ground, ears pricked for any sounds, smelling for any hostile wolves as he continued to stalk through Pine Forest.

----

Dodger finally found a big enough den that would support his size. He entered swiftly, and laid down, eating his deer leg quickly, razor sharp teeth cutting through the flesh, gulping it down hungrily. Dodger chewed on the bone, then tossed it to the back of the den, and laid his head on his paws, gray eyes closing slowly. Dodger was absolutely exhausted from all the running and hunting, and that entire time, he wanted nothing more than to sleep. And as he fell asleep, long and deep thoughts clouded his mind, forming dreams.

----

Dodger woke up, growling softly. The sun beamed into his eyes, causing him to turn away. He got up, stretching his tired limbs, then padding out of the den swiftly. "What a beautiful morning!" Dodger barked, smiling at how sunny it was, and how the cold air gave him that chill. He lapped up some water from the fresh creek, then padded out into the forest, looking at his surroundings. He passed by a couple lone faes, and stopped, looking at them with a bright smile. Dodger winked, causing the two faes to smile and giggle at him. But Dodger kept on his way, and he came to a field with not as many trees, but a beautiful river and many large flat rocks. Dodger smiled, and raced towards the river, jumping into the air, laughing as he landed in the water, not realizing he splashed a female wolf. Dodger laughed, and then looked up to see the beautiful fae, coming to his senses. He climbed out of the water, and smiled. "Sorry about that, fae. Didn't see you there!" He barked in a friendly matter.

T r o u b l e  |R| |Soul Hunter| Tumblr_me2kzyPS5m1rig7vyo1_500_zps0e99ae42

(Okay so I was thinking your fae could be part of a pack, with an overprotective father as the Alpha. At first, your fae doesn't like Dodger, but eventually learns to like him. And blah blah blah, they start meeting up in private, and maybe fall in love, blah blah blah. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

T r o u b l e  |R| |Soul Hunter| Empty Re: T r o u b l e |R| |Soul Hunter|

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:36 am

The tawny brown fae looked up when she was splashed and frowned a little not all too happy about being splashed at all and frowned at him "What are you doing around here, we don't need any more loners in this area" she said a little sharp tongued as her amber eyes watched him carefully watching his behavior with the utmost care listening to his words before hearing her father calling her and moved away her father appearing a large black wolf who snarled at the new male on his land. "Just leave him father he's not doing any harm" she said to him and guided her father away before leaving them be.
Later that day they were out hunting, the young fae named Amber looked around helping them with trying to find their prey, there was a heard of elk nearby and she had picked up the scent, soon enough they were all in position and ready for the kill. The elk was quickly taken down and the alpha's all ate first before the others got their share depending on their rank.

"Who was that male you were talking to Amber?" he asked his daughter "Relax father he's just a loner who came into our territory hes not doing any harm, more annoying if anything" she said still a bit annoyed about being splashed earlier on and settled down in her den with her parents and relaxed before settling down for a sleep getting up later on she went to the same area to get a drink. Spotting him there she growled a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 am

Dodger looked at the tawny brown fae with interest, and merely threw her a charming smile, his cloudy gray eyes giving off a slight glisten in the sunlight. "Oh you know, just hanging around." He replied, shaking his pelt out to rid of the water, then sat down. Dodger pricked up his ears, and stood up to face the large black wolf, only smirking teasingly. "Woah there, Buster! Have I really done anything to harm your precious land?" Dodger "asked" the Alpha sarcastically, rolling his eyes then looking at the female as she spoke. He watched as she guided her father away, shaking his massive head and sighing.

Later that day, Dodger had gone back to the river for some fish, not really caring if the river belonged to this wolf pack. He snapped his jaws in the water, catching one. "Lucky catch." Dodger mumbled, looking at the size of the fish, and eating it rather quickly. He swallowed, then looked up when he heard a growl, meeting a pair of amber eyes. "Oh, hello there." Dodger greeted the fae, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:20 am

Walking out Amber shook her head "Most males would go running with their tail between their legs after the alpha of the land seems very disgruntled and where is your pack, your not a loner I smell other wolves on you" she said keeping her distance still as she went a little further away before getting a drink and sitting down waiting for him to answer her but seemed very alert and on her guard as she tried to figure out what he was really doing here and why he'd come to these lands was it by accident or was it on purpose? she watched carefully "Want to tell me your name?" she questioned him as well still awaiting answers from her other questions.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Dodger snorted, "I'm no coward, fae." He shook his pelt out, and finished his meal before looking back at the female. "I don't have a pack. I'm a loner, but I constantly have other wolves hunting me down, and I'm often fighting for survival, so the scent of other wolves linger." Dodger explained, shrugging his broad, muscular shoulders. He watched her keep her guard, then the request for his name. "Name's Dodger. And what might yours be?" He asked, giving a little smile to go along with it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:33 pm

"Amber" she answered him bluntly and shook her head "You'll get no different from here so at least don't get yourself in trouble with my father, he's the alpha here, he'll tolerate you but like I said don't get yourself into trouble" she said and moved away heading back to her pack thinking and shaking her head "He completely nuts" she muttered and shook out her fur before lying down in her den thinking to herself on what on earth she was meant to do regarding him, he was bound to get into trouble she could tell that already but he didn't actually seem all that bad.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 pm

"Nice name." He complimented, nodding his head and smiling. "Oh, I can't promise there wont be trouble." Dodger's smirk grew wider at that, and he watched Amber pad off to her den. Dodger shrugged, and padded away down the river bank.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin