Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never alone ( Rated M; Reserved Shadow-Walker)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Never alone ( Rated M; Reserved Shadow-Walker) Empty Never alone ( Rated M; Reserved Shadow-Walker)

Post by redhead14 Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:11 pm

All was calm in the enchanting red wood forest as the sun's morning raise began to touch the snow covered ground of the forest floor. animals, small and large began to emerge from their sleeping quarters as the song sparrows amongst other birds started to sing their lively morning songs.Just beyond a small creek that flowed near the deepest reaches of forest lied a stone den, what the stone den held inside was a rare treat.

Felicula's soft round ears twitched as the songs of the sparrows reached her corner of the forest. A soft growl came from her mouth as she buried her head between her paws, it was about 8' o clock which was a few hours too earlier for Felicula to be waking up. With a sign Felicula lifted her medium size skull form her golden, spotted paws knowing full well she would not escape the song birds and it was time to get up. She stood slowly, going into a downward dog kind of stretch as she let a yawn pass thru her lips.Felicula walked slowly to the entrance of her den surveying the winter wonderland that had become of the red wood forest, it was a beautiful site to wake up to. with one last stretch, the female big cat started to take steps in the direction of the creek to refresh her palate before going to find breakfast. the morning rays of light hit her golden coat just right, making the fresh snow around her turn a golden color as she passed by. Felicula reached the creek, scanning for danger though being a large cat some animals could still take her out. once she found it safe, she crouched down, lowering her head to lap the cold water.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Never alone ( Rated M; Reserved Shadow-Walker) Empty Re: Never alone ( Rated M; Reserved Shadow-Walker)

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:57 pm

(my laptop is acting up so it won't let me post any pictures)

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12863-niq-shapeshifter#362598

Niq hated the snow, he hated winter just as much as he hated the rain, but he had a reason he is after all a cougar well part cougar on that part. He had just begun he morning hunting in the damn slush, he loved it when it snowed and how everything was covered in a blanket of white but he hated feeling it on his paws this was he worst time to hunt because either all the prey was gone and all he could catch was a hare most of the time and if he found a decent meal it would be frozen solid from the cold.

He gave a huff as he stood on one of the outcropped rocks and looked over the small valley he lived in, if he could just find a decent meal to bring back to his den he would be set for a few days, the small deer herds that lived here in the forest had gone deeper into the forest before he had even got up. As he scanned the valley below he watched for any movement and listened for any sound, as his grey eyes looked around he spotted something that was not supposed to be there, a average sized leopard drank from the stream that crossed the valley.

A low growl tore through him as he jumped down from the rock landing on the snow covered ground below with a silent thud and crouched into a stalking position and quietly made his way towards the strange creature.

(Sorry if it wasn't the best.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Never alone ( Rated M; Reserved Shadow-Walker) Empty Re: Never alone ( Rated M; Reserved Shadow-Walker)

Post by redhead14 Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Felicula's golden eyelids started to fall half way shut over her sea-foam green eyes as she lapped the cool creek water with her tongue.Though her eyes had shut half way, the female leopard was still fully aware of her surroundings. Her fluffy tail swayed silently from one side to the other as she took in the smells around her, Felicula did not like to be caught off guard especially by anything that could harm her.

the young leopardess slowly lifted her golden speckled head from the creek, crystal clear water droplets dripping from her muzzle as she stood to her full height. Felicula licked her lips of the water before stretching her pink nose into the air to smell the scents around her.her ears twitched as she heard a low growl almost too low to hear, though unsure if she really heard it, Felicula turned scanning the scenery for any movements. She knew she was an easy target with her gold spotted coat, but it was the fur she was born with. Felicula allowed a low warning snarl to come form her mouth letting the unknown threat know she was ready to fight if need be.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:16 pm

Niq stayed quiet as he stayed close to the forest floor and watched the strange creature before him. When the strange big cat let out a warning growl Niq stood up and came of hiding with his ears flat against his skull "You are a danger to us all here! If a Hunter saw you and found out what you were, we are all dead!" He stared at her for a moment before growling lowly "What are you supposed to be anyways?"

(Sorry that succked. my last one was way better and longer, but my laptop decided to delete it for no reason.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Felicula's eyes darted quickly in the direction of the impending sound of something or someone coming towards her. She had her back facing the small stream as she faced the in coming threat head on, her ears laid tightly pressed against her head as she watched the cougar come snarling at her. Felicula was taken aback when the cougar was talking to her like she was a mere cub. " than don't stalk me and you wont get killed ass." she hissed as her tail started to puff up a bit, her green eyes glaring at the other big cat as he asked a stupid question "I'm a Amur leopard, which shows your too common to even know what i am cougar" she lashed out as she stood her ground
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Niq stared at her growled lowly "I'm sorry, I was born in these woods and have no knowledge of others besides those that live here." He hissed at her as his tail still flicked, his ears stayed laid back as he stared at her still "Your in my territory, I have every right to stalk and investigate whatever is in my territory!" He growled loudly this time before releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding, he closed his eyes and reopened them looking at her still agitated "What is you name leopard? I'm Niq."

(Sorry if that sucked.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:46 pm

The female leopard kept her guard up as the male cougar began to explain why he did not know what she was, but it only took a moment for the cougar to go from slightly calm to out burst of anger. Felicula bared her teeth letting out a horrid low growl as her golden marked fur on the nap of her neck began to stand as she prepared to fight if needed. She watched as the male let out a breath and asked her name "Felicula" she answered simply still on guard
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:21 am

Now stayed staring at her as she said her name "Well Felicula, would you mind explaining why your in my territory?" He sat down this time keeping calm while his tail flicked behind him. His grey eyes glamced around the area still not sure if he could trust this Felicula since he just met her, his eyes flicked back to her for a moment "That's a very pretty name as well, I have never heard anything like that before." He knew she was still ready to fight by her body stance "You doubt have to worry I'm not going to attack you unless you give me reason, so far that hasn't happened yet."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:22 pm

the golden female relaxed just a bit as she watched the male cougar named Niq take a seat asking as to why she was in his territory. Felicula sighed as her fur started to become less bristled " I was just passing thru on a hunting trip for food, but it looks like we have scared most of the small animals away" she said still standing as she did not know if she would have to run for her life. Felicula was a small leopard as to why she could only hunt small prey or risk getting hurt by bigger game. " It means little cat. it was given to me as i was the runt of me litter" she said calmly before sitting herself to show she did not intend to fight " Niq is a interesting name"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:19 pm

(She is a shifter right?)

"If your looking for big game you won't find any right now, or this late in the day. Most of the herds have gone deeper into the forest, the ones that are still around only come out in the early morning." Niq watched as she calmed a little more and sat down in front of him, he looked her over as she explained what her name meant, she did look a bit smaller but then again she was a female cat they tend to be smaller. "My name means unique, I still don't understand why my mother and father named me that."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:11 pm

(yes she is a shifter)

" I do not hunt big game, I prefer small game. As you can see by my size, it would be a bit dangerous for me to try my luck." Felicula stated promptly as she let her sea foam green eyes rest on the cougars frame while her ears listened for any unknown or unseen dangers around them. " Parents have their reasons, though we as their children may not understand, but the answers come to light at the most interesting moments in life."
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Niq stared at her for a second before standing up and looking at her "I am the only one out of two other siblings that is able to shift like my parents and I was also born as a cub." He looked around listening and watching for any danger "If you would like, we can continue this conversation back at my cave instead of in the open, I also have some food there if your hungry." Niq stood up and turned back for his cave before he started walking he turned his head and looked at her "I could also assist you in hunting larger game."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:58 pm

A startled look came across the leopardess' face when she heard Niq was a shifter. She had not met another shifter since she had left her family. She was the only one out of the litter of three to be born in cub form. Felicula listened as Niq told her she was welcomed to go back to his cave, she was about to turn him down when he mentioned food. It had been a few days since she had had a good meal. The female quickly stood without thinking as the cougar stood and started to walk away from her " I think I will take you up on your offer" she said as she padded her way over to Niq but only close enough to follow at a safe distance.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:09 pm

He looked at her and nodded when she said she would follow him. Once they got to his cave/den he brought out a small carcass of a half eaten deer that he had managed to get un frozen "Its not much, but there really isn't a big choice of food right now. It was already half gone when I brought here." He walked a few feet away before laying down and watching her "Are your parents shifters as well?" He didn't know how sensitive she would be with him bringing this topic up, he was curious, he hasn't seen another shifter in years the last one he saw was his mother just before she died.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:20 pm

As Felicula followed behind Niq quietly, she watched around them but soon her attention was drawn from their surroundings to the cougars den. The female watched him walk calmly into his cave, taking one last look around her, Felicula sighed walking slowly into the den. She had barely made it into Niqs home when he dragged a half eaten deer carcass in front of her offering her food. Felicula looked at the food then back at Niq making sure it was okay for her to eat. Without a second thought the leopardess had ripped a large piece of meat from the bones before backing away, laying down to eat. She heard the cougars question as she took small bits, enjoying the meat " Yes and no. My mother was a shifter, but my father wasn't. He had shifters as parents but he did not inherit the gene" she answered in between bites. "What about your parents?"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Niq eatched as she began to eat at the deer and nodded his head a bit while he was listening to her "Its a yes for both my parents were shifters, I have three older siblings but they aren't shifters." He looked at her before turning his head and looking outside while he laid down "My mother was shot and killed by a few hunters when I was still young, I found this place after I ran and I stay hidden most of the time."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:45 pm

The female leopard tore another smaller chunk of meat form the portion she had taken, but stopped eating as she listened to the cougar answer her question. Felicula looked away for a minute, not sure how to respond to Niq about his mother being killed and living by himself all this time. " I'm sorry about your mother. my parents aren't dead but since i was so different from my siblings, I did not want to burden my family so i left to explore the world and stumbled upon this forest not too long ago." she looked up as the male trying to read him, yet he was still unclear to her. " so why don't you visit your siblings if i my ask?"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Niq stared at her for a moment while she explained and watched her for a little bit, "About the same reason as yours, but i was never raised in or near the city, i was born in a den as my parents were and their parents before them. My siblings have no clue that i exist or my parents for the matter, they were all given up when my mother was able to slip into the city." He gave a deep sigh that he was holding in and looked at her "I'm sorry if i sounded rude, i haven't had much contat with others since my mother."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:26 am

Felicula had finished the piece of meat she had taken from the now slowly thawing deer remains when Niq started to answer her question. She watched the cougar talk about never knowing his siblings or ever being near civilization. " No you are fine. unlike you i was born in my family's cabin since there was a strong chance that only a few would turn out shifters. Even so that my parents wen i was younger made sure that i was raise along side humans ad shifters, but i have not been around humans or civilization for a few years now" she said as she licked at her fur cleaning herself from her meal.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 pm

Niq watched as she cleaned herself off after she had finished eating and listened to her "I've only seen glimpses of the city when i was still a cub, but my mother and father made sure to keep me away." He stood from where he was laying down at and stretched before walking just outside the mouth of the cave and scanned the valley below then looked at her. "What was you mothers shifter form? I'm just being curious, if it bothers you i'm sorry." He gave a small sigh, he hated not having no one to talk to around here, he turned his head and looked back down into the valley wishing it was spring or summer again.

(Sorry if it wasnt that good.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:15 pm

Felicula listened to Niq's question " My mother was a leopard like I am. My family tried to breed our population back but each year less cubs were born" she answered as she sat up and look after the cougar "why haven't you ever tried going into the city before" she asked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Niq looked at her and nodded his head in understanding "The only shifter's that i know as of now are you and my father." He turned back around to face her before sitting back down on the cave floor "Do you think it may be because of human and shifter's having children together?" He looked at her again and listened to her question "I'm not really sure, I haven't been close to the city since I was a cub. How long has it been since you've been there?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Felicula nodded her head as she listened to Niq's say he only knew her and his father as shifters. " that is a good possibility since shifters have been known to fall for humans and humans have become more accepting of us shifters." she said as her tail swished behind her. " it's been probably a couple years nothing like you" she said with a smile " i enjoy the human world. they are very interesting to watch and the food the eat is better than what we eat though it isnt always healthy for you" she commented.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 pm

"It's the only thing that I can really think of that would cause that." He looked at her while she explained about the food that humans had in the city and nodded a bit "I bet they do, I don't know maybe one of these days ill go there just to see how it is." He gave a silent sigh and looked around then back to her "When was the last time you were in human form?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:03 pm

" your probably right" she stated as she raised one of her paws to clean it and her face. " You have to go at least once in your life" the female said with a smile " since it it part of you anyway". Her ears flicked back and forth for a bit as she listened to the birds singing outside before answering Niq's question " It has been a month or two what about you?" she asked in return
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next