Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu May 07, 2015 10:41 pm

As I followed her i felt her nip my shoulder as she went in a different direction, I followed closely behind and was already panting heavily with the heat of the sun hitting my black coat. I gave a slight growl not meaning to when she pushed me into the garage, when I walked in I laid on my side and the cool floor panting. I lifted my head some when she licked my muzzle and gave her face a quick lick before letting my head rest on the floor again "I really hate animal control."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker)

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:46 pm

"So do I." I said laying my head down on his ribs as I soon fell asleep from all that running that I wasn't used to. I woke up about a half an hour later and licked him, "You hungry?" I asked as I stood up and lapped up water again and looked at him. I wiggled out of the garage and headed for the back door and got into the house and got some dog treats that I loved and carried the box in my mouth, I wiggled back into the garage and set the box down and spilled the contents on the floor. I snatched a few and pushed some to him, "Hope you like the flavor beef since that's my favorite and the only thing I could reach." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu May 07, 2015 11:04 pm

I had fallen asleep just a few moments after i heard what she said and stayed asleep for a good while until she woke me up. I lifted my head and looked at her "I am very hungry actually." I stood up and shook the dust and dirt from my body and waited for her to return tp the garage, when she did i saw her carrying the box of treats and looked at her "Aren't your humans going to wonder about you bringing the box outside?" I watched as she spilled the treats on the floor and pushed some of them towards me, i reached down and ate them quickly before stretching. "Thank you for those."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 11:10 pm

"They aren't home and have as many as you like." I said laying down panting as I was hot. I perked up my ears hearing a dog that's been hanging around my property, I growled loudly and the hair on my back standing up as I barked before going through the hole and growled more and soon the male pit bull that's been lurking around lunged and I bit down on it's shoulder as I twisted my body away from it's mouth for a minute and got a better grip on it's shoulders and a little bit of it's neck. It's been killing other peoples dogs and cats and I was sick of losing one of my friends. It yelped as I had a hold on it's ear and the dog lunged away from me which shredded it's ear. I barked and trotted after it. My broad chest, neck, and face had blood on it but most of it was from the male dog. The neighborhood would be safer again and be safe for when the puppies were born.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu May 07, 2015 11:25 pm

I growled a bit loudly when i heard the other male outside and followed close behind her, when we got outside i watched as the other dog started the fight. I was about to step in and finish the dog, but it ran from the are with her chasing it off her property. I went up to her and began to lick the blood off of her and groom her a bit, "I've been having problems with him coming around the scrapyard where i live, he doesn't know when to stop."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 11:32 pm

"He will now." I said lowering my head a little as I licked his chest before sitting down. It was ungodly hot out and I was panting, "If you wanted maybe my owner's will let you stay here." I said hopeful that he wouldn't turn me down. I didn't want him to be on the other side of town when I was pregnant. I heard the distinct noise of my owner's car and gave him a push before going into the garage to dunk myself in the water to get off as much blood as I could. I then quickly got into the yard behind the fence and looked where my mate was before sitting on the porch waiting to be let in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri May 08, 2015 12:01 am

I followed her into the garage and looked outside just enough to see the car pulling into the drive "Do you think they would?" It would be nice to not have to travel all the time to see my mate and pups when they were born. I walked over to the garage door and watched as her owners went into the yard and went inside, after they went in i walked out of the garage and laid in the shade of a tree near the yard.

(that sucked sorry)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 10:52 am

I sat down and looked at him as I whined. My owner's saw him and looked at me, they figured out that was why I've been whining for days. They went out and yelled for him to get his butt in the house, I stood up and barked happily as my tail went a mile a minute. I hoped he'd stay here with me and the pups once they were born, I got lonely being the only dog in the house and I wanted him to be my companion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri May 08, 2015 11:54 am

I was looking at the porch when she started to whine my ears perked up bit. When I heard her owners yell at me I shot up and stared at them for a moment before looking at her, I watched as she starting barking and wagging her tail wildly. When I reached the porch I started to wag my stub and licked her face .
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 12:03 pm

I licked his face and put my front paws/legs on his shoulders as I put my nose to his. My owner's gave his rump a little push to get in the house. I trotted in and sat down by my bowl and my owners filled it for him, I was so excited that I was panting. I heard my owner's talking that I was probably pregnant by him since he still had his balls and that they'll be expecting puppies so I was going to have to go to the vet and so would he. I laid down on my bed but gave him plenty of room so he could fit on it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon May 11, 2015 10:21 pm

When I got inside the house I stayed by the door and looked around the room before following Jade over to the food bowl. While I ate the food that they had put down for me I listened to what they were saying before looking over at Jade, I walked over to the bed she was in and laid down on it as well. "Why would i have to go to the vet?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:36 pm

I laid my head down beside his right leg, "To get your shots." I said as I started to shut my eyes as I was getting very tired. I soon fell asleep and dreamed of puppies that I'd be having, in the middle of the night I got up and got a drink of water before laying on my side on the floor since I was quite warm. It had been three months since me and my mate had mated and my stomach area had grown in size so I was pregnant. I woke up in the morning and was let out to go potty and I laid down in the yard soaking up the sun in the cool air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum