Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!] Empty Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:56 am

Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!] 5259525201_185a1bb3f9
Credit

D e v i o u s

"You said you would help me with my pups!" She whimpered, her light blue eyes meeting those electrifying orange ones, those of the devil himself. Devious, or better known as Devio, chuckled sadistically, his maw twitching into a sick grin. "Oh, I'm sure you'll manage. And they will become good use to me once they are a yearling, right mate?" Devio snickered, lashing his tail. That's who Devio was, he was a forcer. He didn't care about anything but his own pleasure. The silver fae rose to her paws and snarled, "don't you ever touch my pups!" Devio couldn't help but shrug, and smile. "I won't touch them when they're pups, but once they grow up.. Better watch out, Felicity." He chuckled, before bounding away like nothing ever happened.

---

Devio appeared out of his den, and sniffed. He groaned. It had been over a month since he had found another fae, and his patience were getting low. Taking a stretch, Devio trotted to a nearby stream, and lapped up the cold liquid. Then, he smelt it. Devio immediately lifted his head, sniffing the air. A female is heat! He smirked, and leaped over the stream, in search of the female like a lost pup. When he saw her, his grin grew wider. Pretty little thing... He thought, then cleared his throat. "Pardon me if I'm intruding, mate, but I could use some help hunting." Devio lied, but pulled a serious, friendly face perfectly. His tool hardened a bit at the scent, but forced himself to wait.

(Okay, so I need someone to RP an innocent female, maybe young and unaware of what's going on. So, she could maybe think it's just a game they are playing. ^^)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!] Empty Re: Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!]

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Bella

I laid down in the sun and laid my head on the grass as I shut my eyes ready to take a nap when I heard someone talking to me, I lifted my head and looked at him. I stood up and shook out my silver fur, "You look like you can find and get your own food. Your large enough." I said laying back down and licking my chest and perked my ears to a sound before my muscles bunched and I tore after it. I lengthened my stride and turned sharp when it did and barrelled into it, me and the deer tumbled head over heels in a cloud of dust before I landed on it and quickly wrapped my teeth over it's neck and clamped down as I panted, waiting for it to die. I gave it a little shake of my head before letting go when I didn't see it's ribs rising and falling but it tricked me because the next thing I know it's running away from me bleeding. I growled in frustration and got up to take chase again but it was gaining ground and I was losing ground due to running so hard to caught it as I was too small to get it without great speed. I looked at him over my shoulder and smirked, I howled for him to help because I couldn't take it and I thought I'd share it or something for his help.

Back to top Go down

Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!] Empty Re: Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun May 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Devio watched the female take off, and he shot right after her, his strong legs surging him forward like a bullet. His adrenaline pumped, and he could feel his pulse in his large fluffy ears. Cutting through trees, he raced ahead of the deer and whipped to the side, leaping over a bush. With a loud snarl, he clamped his jaws down on it's neck forcefully, a crushing sound heard from his maw. Devio dropped the deer on the forest floor, looking at the silver female with electrifying orange eyes, flicking his tail. He chuckled softly, and spoke in his charming Australian accent, "now, was that so hard?" He tipped up his chin, inhaling her heat scent only a little.

(Pic of Bella?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 11:15 am

http://khalliysgraphy.deviantart.com/art/Silver-Wolf-290771793

Bella

I growled at him, "You don't have to be rude." I said showing my teeth. He was being very rude and I lost my appatite so I walked away from him. I stopped at a stream and walked through the cool water and shook out my fur and found a good sunny spot and laid down to take that nap he had disturbed. "Rude males, thinking just because their bigger that they are better." I mumbled to myself as I shut my eyes and took a deep breath and let out a sigh before getting comfortable once more and started to drift off into sleep. I didn't know I was in heat and drawing male's to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Devio being the sick charmer he was, faked a perfect regretful act, and followed the female silently, watching as she laid back down near the stream. He cleared his throat gently, and lowered his ears, padding up to and smiling. "My apologies entirely, fae. I had no intention of being rude, or to offend you in any way." He explained. That part was fairly true, he had not been trying to be rude. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Devio," Devio told her politely, dipping his massive head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 6:10 pm

I took a deep breath to calm myself, "Hi, will you go now? I'm tired." I said getting up and soon stretching, my rump was in the air. I soon laid down again and looked at a tree trying to stay calm and not snap. "How about we play a little game, whoever win's leave's?" I asked as I stood up and circling him. I nipped at his heel's and lowered my upper body in a play possition and hoping to god himself that I'd win and he'd leave me alone

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Devio looked at her positions carefully, getting a bright idea. This female must be quite young, and it just satisfied him that much more. Meeting her yellow eyes steadily, he smiled. "I actually have a game we could play," he told her, shrugging his broad shoulders. "I play this game all the time, it's quite fun. How about we have a go?" He suggested, playfully pawing her shoulder, then kneeling down on his front paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 6:21 pm

I looked at him and cocked my head to the side, "Alright." I said as I did the same and watched him closely so I could determine where he  was going to go next so he couldn't get me. I wagged my tail and my heat scent got stronger as I neared the end of the cycle for this month. I barked at him to move as I was getting impatient for him to move as I softly nipped at him but not making contact as it was playful biting not out of aggression

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Devio snickered and nudged her softly. "Okay, I need you to stand very still." He told her, and rounded her so he was at the fae's backside, smirking softly. Devio inhaled her heat scent, and mounted her quickly, wrapping his front legs around her waist. "Alright, good playing so far. Now just stay.." He murmured as he unsheathed his tool, and poked for her entrance. Once he found it, he tried pushing himself in, growling at how tight she was. Devio shoved himself in.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 6:47 pm

I felt the pain and I went forward when he shoved himself in so I ended up laying on my stomach. I looked back at him, "What's this game called?" I asked curious as I've never played this game but it was slightly enjoyable. I pushed back into him a little back into his hips and soon growled when I felt pain, "This game hurt's." I said looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 6:53 pm

"It is called Heat, my dear friend." He told her with a smile, as she pushed herself onto his tool. Devio held back a groan, and wrapped his legs back around her waist. "It always hurts at first, but it won't for long," he stated, licking her ears. Devio, was a seductive make who can make anything pleasurable, even if it hurts. He started a thrusting, groaning softly at her tightness.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 6:58 pm

I cried out loudly when he thrust some more and  pushed more into him as it felt better when there was more pressure that if I just laid there and took it. "Please." I said softly and I licked the side of his face and soon heard something straight ahead and saw another male and he looked big and I got nervous with not understanding what was going on. I whined, "Is he going to play?" I asked curious, hoping this male wasn't going to play as well

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Devio groaned thrusting a little faster, until he saw the male. His orange eyes looked like golden flames as he stared at the brute, as dismounted the female. He locked his eyes to the brute's green ones, and within a split second, Devio attacked him, tearing his teeth through flesh. He ducked a blow from the brute, and shoved him over into a rock, leaping at him with a vicious snarl. "My playmate! Go find your own!" Devio snarled, biting his muzzle before sending the brute fleeing. He snorted and turned around. "So.. Where were we?" He asked huskily.

(Sorry it's rushed. Skyping a friend.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:12 pm

(It's okay.)

I looked at him and got to my feet slightly, "You were playing." I said as I offered my entrance to him since this was a game. "Why did you attack him like that? Maybe he wanted to play as well, can't there be more that two players?" I asked. I still didn't quite understand this game but was willing to know what happened. I put my tail to the side so it was out of his way so he could thrust back inside me. I playfully and gently bit his leg and panted as I was getting hot with my hormone's with a male and I showed more signs of reseptiveness with him as time went on.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Devio mounted her once again and smiled. "Unless you like things what you would call 'daring', it's only a two player game." Devio told her, then thrust himself into her, his orange eyes clouding with lust. Being a male, it was obvious he was going to get aggressive during mating sessions, and started nipping her flank, thrusting harder into her. Devio moaned with pleasure, panting softly as he pulled her closer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:22 pm

I yelped when he bit my flank and I showed my teeth at him and bit him right back on the shoulder. I licked my long canine's, warning him not to be mean with me. I lifted my head up like I was going to howl but nipped him under his chin but not hard as I let him pull me to him so he could get closer. I dug my nails into the ground as I tried to be sweet hoping he wouldn't bite me again and licked his face, showing my submissiveness so he wouldn't be mean again. I didn't do anything to earn a bite

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Devio sighed and remembered this was her first time, and not to scare her. She would become his toy, and that being said, he would become more and more aggressive. Devio thrusted deeper into her entrance, bucking his hips ever so often to fit his full length inside. "You're a tight little girl, I'll give you that," he muttered, as he mercilessly thrusted into her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:34 pm

(So he's going to just keep being mean to her?)

I yelped bloody murder and I've had enough and laid on my side and bit him on the side of his face, my left top and bottom canine barely missed his eye as I struggled from under him and with me being so small I could. I was in pain and scared now so I ran, I ran under tough bushes as my heart pounded in my chest with fear because he had been so rough.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 7:38 pm

(He may ease up, but for some time, he will be an ass. Devio is a complex, mean character.)

Devio tried to make his way around her, but when she took off, he tried to follow. "Fae, wait!" He whimpered, stopping in front of the female and frowned. "I'm sorry I hurt you, it's usually not this hard. I promise it will get better. Not so used to having inexperienced females when playing the game." He told her, licking her cheek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:44 pm

I did know when other's were lying and I had a feeling he was lying, "Your lying. Your not sorry." I said growling at him, my teeth showing as I knew I couldn't take him face to face so i became even more fearful and nervous. And I bit him when he licked me, I was whining as I knew he'd force me now to play, I was panting very loudly with the fear that was going through me. I tried to find away to get away but he'd easily get me and I didn't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 7:47 pm

Devio played the act well, shaking his head. "No, fae. Not at all lying." He told her gently, moving away before she could bite him. He backed up another step and pinned his ears. "If you let me play, I'll do my best to be nice. It's going to hurt at first, but it will feel better soon." He told her.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:54 pm

"I maybe young but I'm not stupid." I said as I laid down but my hormone's were in such a mess that I was going to allow him to mount me again. "I don't understand why my hormone's are messed up so I will let you play but I know your lying." I said as I laid down and allowed him to play with me but I was done being nice and I'd bite him if he did something I didn't like as I was a fire cracker and I voiced my opinions

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 7:59 pm

"Hate to break it to you fae, but I'm not stupid either," he growled and quickly mounted her. Devio slowly pushed himself in quickly, but made sure he didn't be so rough. He started to thrust, groaning with pleasure, and licking the back if her neck, trying to get the female hot and bothered. The more she enjoys this, the more it will last, and the more she will beg for more. It was always this way with Devio. He's like a drug. Once you've done.. "It" with him, you never have enough.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 8:05 pm

I was panting as I laid my head down slightly as I lifted my hips up against him as I looked behind me as his hips as he thrust inside me. I became wetter so it was easier for him to thrust inside me and it would hurry and release so he could get off of me as I was very hot. I lifted my lips off of my teeth and showed him my teeth in a warning. The faster he finished the faster I could be without him and on my own again. I was starving, I heard my stomach growl with the single thought of food, this is some of the reason why I was so cranky

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Devio chuckled at her attempt to warn him, and continued thrusting inside of her, harder and faster, not to hurt, but to make her feel pleasure. Devio wanted this female to stay, and if he had to do it by force, he would. He was a massive male with keen ways of doing things. Devio pushed harder, moaning softly to himself, hitting her sweet spots. "How do you feel?" He asked politely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum