Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part (PG13, WildSoul)

2 posters

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (PG13, WildSoul) Empty Till Death Do Us Part (PG13, WildSoul)

Post by Death Rules Wed May 27, 2015 6:55 pm

I walked through North High School on my way to class. I was reading as I walked but stayed vigulent so I didn't run into anyone as some of the prepy people really got grouchy when they were knocked into. I was wearing the school uniform: Navy jacket, white blouse, navy skirt, and white stockings with black shoes besides the exception of gym then we had gym clothes. I soon got to class and sat down in my usual seat close to the back of the class and by the window, I looked out at the cloudy sky and knew exactly how the sky felt, gloomy and sad. My beloved dog had been put down and I was depressed and nothing my friends could do to cheer me up, I barely ate for the last two days. I opened my Math book to the page the teacher requested and waited for class to start. I played with my hair that was in pig tails.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120112162041/olympians/images/1/16/Cute-anime-girls-random-role-playing-8770078-598-450.jpg

Last edited by Death Rules on Wed May 27, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (PG13, WildSoul) Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (PG13, WildSoul)

Post by WildSoul Wed May 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Name: Xavier Charles ("Please, just call me X")
Personality traits:
*Thoughtful
*Quiet
*Misunderstood
*Mysterious

Black bangs fall over a pale face, covering a dark left brown eye. Not that he's blind but his right is a sharp electrifying blue. His hair reaches down to his thin rosey lips as a lighter pink jagged scar takes over trailing his jaw line. It goes all the way down to X's collar bone and is not the only mark on his porcelain skin, tattle tale signs of his childhood abuse litter his back in lines. There are also others here and there clearly from the torture he had endured, such as a 'sexy' looking one on his v line. The boy's right arm is covered with cuts all the way up to his inner elbow. Overall he is fit, lean, and muscular at the same time with plenty of horror storries to anyone who would just listen to him.

The bell. An ever so loud shrill ringing in his ears, causing a prominent frown upon his pale face as he winced. Yeah, he was late, but X still walked at his own pace to class. He wore the guys uniform, along with a black sleeve on the right to hide his scars from curious eyes. Quietly he slipped into the class when the teacher had her back turned from everyone. Taking a seat he smirked as she turned around, realized the door was open, and looking puzzled closed it. X had put his rump in a chair towards the back and far from the window. Then he glanced over at a girl, blue eye lingering, though uncaring, for a moment. He wasn't sure if he knew her...maybe he was just now noticing her? She couldn't of been new...he was just oblivious to others.

WildSoul
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (PG13, WildSoul) Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (PG13, WildSoul)

Post by Death Rules Wed May 27, 2015 7:35 pm

I felt someone looking at me so I looked up and looked at the guy and shook my head and looked back down as I started on the class asignment. I ignored him and started to write the complex problems as we were in the advanced Math class. I raised my hand, "Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked my teacher and she nodded so I got up and walked out of the door and headed for the girls bathroom. I got a drink on my way there and sighed since it was hot today and the air conditioning unit was getting repaired so it was ungodly hot.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum