Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Darkness

Go down

Growing Darkness Empty Growing Darkness

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Ok this is a story i am writing mostly for fun, it deals with some sensitive stuff so keep that in mind while reading ENJOY!

Growing Darkness

“Mother! Please don’t do this to me!” Bella yelled as her mother threw her out the door.
“I will not have some one who sleeps around living in my house!” Her mother yelled at her.
“That was the first time! And I didn’t even want to do it!” Bella yelled back, tears streaming down her face, pieces of her long blond hair sticking to her face.
“Keep away from this family!” Her mother yelled at her before slamming the door shut.
Bella turned and started picking up the clothes that her mother had thrown out the door, knowing that all the neighbours where watched and would never help her now. She decided to head to her boyfriend’s in hope that he would help her. After picking up all her clothes, she walked quickly down the street, wanting to get away from all the stares, toward her boyfriend’s house. Upon reaching it she knocked softly on the door. Her boyfriend answered it.
“Bella, what do you want?” He asked, anger tinting his voice.
“I need help; my mom kicked me out of the house because she had found out about us.” Bella said a bit surprised by the way David was talking to her.
“Well you can’t stay here.” David said simply.
“Why not, I thought you loved me” Bella asked.
“For one, your mother knows my mother and will tell her what happened and two, I never loved you, I was just using you to get what I wanted.” David said before sliming the door in Bella’s face.
Bella stared at the door in shock, then crumpled in and pile on the door step, the tears flowing again. She sat there for twenty minutes, sobbing, before standing up and wandering toward the town square, trying to think of something she could do, and only being able to come up with one thing, the same thing that had gotten her thrown out of her house. She walked, looking down, to the nearest salon and walked into the bartender.
“Are you looking for anymore dance girls?” Bella asked, hating to even say the words.
“Yes we are, but you can’t be over fifteen” the am said looking up at Bella.
“Please, I have no where to go.” Bella said.
“Sorry, we could get in trouble with the police if we took you on” the man said turning and starting to dust the counter behind him.
Bella sighed and turned around walking out of the bar, she knew what she had to do know and she hated it, but she would do it anyway. She found a hidden back alley and took her nicest dress, a pale blue silk dress, from the bundle under her arm and laid it out on the ground, and then with a piece of glass she started cutting it to change it. First she cut the top in a way that would make the most of what cleavage she had, then she cut the sleeves off, and last she shortened the dress a good six inches. After she was done she held the dress up and looked at it, any decent woman or girl would never be seen in a dress like it but it was what she needed. She hide behind a stack of boxes and changed in to the dress, then walked out, leaving her dresses in a bundle behind the boxes and headed to the nearest store.
She walked to the back of the store where some men where unloaded a wagon and leaned against the wall, watching them and waiting for them to notice her. One of the men looked up and spotted her watching them.
“Hey gorgeous.” He said standing up and taking a step toward her, “that a nice dress.”
“Twenty dollars and you can see what’s under it.” Bella said her voice as smooth as honey and inviting.
“That’s pretty cheap for such a beauty but you got a deal.” The man said walking toward Bella and taking her arm.
Bella smiled sweetly, trying to calm the butterflies in her stomach, and follow him to the hotel room he had rented. Bella took a deep breath when they reached the room and settled in to finish what she had started.

Bella slipped out of the bed and quickly and silently pulled her dress on; clasping in her hand the twenty dollars he had given her. She quickly looked threw his pant pockets taking anything that was of value then looking around the room and doing the same. She slipped silently out of the room and down the stairs. Once out on the street she hurried to the alley where she had left her clothes and tucked the money and stuff into the clothes before heading to the next store.

Three days later, Bella was at the stage station waiting for the stage to come in. She had gotten quiet a reputation around her home town and it was time for her to get out before the police came after her; there were a lot of guys around town who would be looking for a reason to tell their wife where their watch or pay went all of a sudden.

The stage coach pulled up at the station after a couple of minutes and unloaded its passengers and their luggage before loading the waiting group. Bella handed her bag to the man then took his offered hand to help herself into the coach. She settled into the seat and settled in for a long trip.

Two days later they pulled up in a small two-bit cattle town. Bella glanced around the town, this looked like a good place to stop, not many women and plenty of men. Bella climbed down from the coach, careful not to let her blue silk dress get stepped on or dirty then waited for her bag to be handed down.
“Scuse me sir” she asked the coach driver, “Could you tell me where the closes hotel is?”
“Sure, just down the street and to you left” he replied, glancing over Bella’s full body.
“Thank you” Bella said with a beautiful smile before turning and walking down the side walk towards the hotel.

Back to top Go down

Growing Darkness Empty Re: Growing Darkness

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:53 pm

I like this story. You put alot of feeling into it. Now days i'm sure alot of girls feel the way the young girl in this story does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 6:40 pm

thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:46 pm

np Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content