Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows in the Darkness (fantasy rpg game, open to all)

Go down

Shadows in the Darkness (fantasy rpg game, open to all) Empty Shadows in the Darkness (fantasy rpg game, open to all)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Shadows in the Darkness (fantasy rpg game, open to all) Shadow11

Humans thought they were the only one’s who lived in Shadow wood Rhode but supernatural creatures live here. Werewolves, vampires and Elves. The elves or elders have been among the humans for cemeteries but recently vampires and werewolf’s have shown up and try to take over. Some humans know some don’t…some elves fight to protect the human race while others turn against their own kind and the humans. Some of the elves convinced some vampires and werewolf’s it would be better to live amongst the humans while others kill and slaughter them…with the help of evil traitor elves.

Who will you be…an ignorant human…a blood thirsty vampire…misunderstood elf or wild werewolf? What side will you choose…good or evil…lets see who wins this battle…

http://shadowsinthedarkness.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the Darkness (fantasy rpg game, open to all) Empty Re: Shadows in the Darkness (fantasy rpg game, open to all)

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:02 pm

I joined:))) souns real cool:))
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the Darkness (fantasy rpg game, open to all) Empty Re: Shadows in the Darkness (fantasy rpg game, open to all)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks its based off of my fav book, but with a twist added:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 pm

good idea:)))
you should get on and we'll rp on there@!!! if u can and want to Smile
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:10 pm

::Patriot:: wrote:good idea:)))
you should get on and we'll rp on there@!!! if u can and want to Smile

I am on Im the admin hun, just make a character or choose a cannon character

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:48 pm

I already did:))) do oyu have a werewolf??
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:18 pm

only two people have made a character so far and none are werewolfs

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 pm

I made a werewolf
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down