Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsidian Dream Searches For Lead Mare And Herd!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obsidian Dream Searches For Lead Mare And Herd! Empty Obsidian Dream Searches For Lead Mare And Herd!

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:13 am

Obsidian Dream~ I canter in, my small Arabian head held proudly collected. My black coat shines in the sun as I slide to a stop and rear up, my black legs pawing at the skies. I landed with a thud and looked around. The garden was like my mountain home in Arabia, but so unlike the deserts. I snorted and pranced around, showing off. My black coat flashed in the sunlight, my legs stepped high and snapped in the air. My tail was flagged and plumed behind me like a silken banner, and the wind ran through my mane and tail, making them blow in the wind. I held my proud head high and whinnied for mares, clearing showing off. I snorted and pranced over to a stream where I stopped. I lowered my head and drank deeply, putting my nose in up to my eyes. I raised my dripping muzzle from the water and gazed around me. I flicked my tail once and began grazing, keeping and eye and ear open for a mare.

Obsidian Dream Searches For Lead Mare And Herd! NAN2423

Obsidian Dream Searches For Lead Mare And Herd! Cass_Ole_The_Black_Stallion
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Dream Searches For Lead Mare And Herd! Empty Re: Obsidian Dream Searches For Lead Mare And Herd!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Ginger: I gallop in with the wind blowing through my red mane and tail, and my head held high proudly and my neck arched gracefully. I whinny to the stallion, then trot over to him and smile, and bow "Hello, I'm Ginger"

Golden Dream: I gallop in happily and canter around tossing my head then trot over to them and stop beside Ginger "Hi, I'm Golden Dream"

Black Rose: I trot in with my neck arched and my ears pricked then stop on Gingers other side "I am Black Rose"

Drifter: I trot in with my ears back slightly and my head high then stop beside Rose and snort "I'm Drifter"

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Dream Searches For Lead Mare And Herd! Empty Re: Obsidian Dream Searches For Lead Mare And Herd!

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Obsidian Dream~ I raise my head and smile at them all. "Hello," I say in a deep voice. "I am Obsidian Drea, just call me Obsidian," I say.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Ginger: I smile and nod "It's a pleasure to meet you, Obsidian"

Golden Dream/Black Rose/Drifter: We bow then start grazing, letting our leader take care of it

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Obsidian~ I watch Ginger, gazig at her beauty and smile. "So have you come to answer my call or to just enoy yourselves in this beautiful garden?" I ask
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Ginger: I smile back "My small herd and I have come here to join a herd"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Obsidian~ I smile lighly. "Well, I am creating a herd of my on, if you would like to join," I say
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Ginger: I smile and nod "Of corse, thank you" I bow then walk back over to my friends and graze

Golden Dream: I smile happily and graze

Black Rose: I graze

Drifter: I trot over to the river and drink

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Obsidian~ I watch the four of them for a moment and graze, my black coat shining in the light.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Drifter: I look around and yawn then lay down by the river

Golden Dream: I smile and trot around

Black Rose/Ginger: Grazing

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:13 am

Obsidian~ Grazing
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 am

Drifter: I fall asleep

Golden Dream: I trot over to a tree and lay down in the shade

Rose/Ginger: We graze

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:34 am

Obsidian~ I trot around a bit, my mane and tail flagged behind me like banners, stepping high. I toss my head into the air and neigh once, inviting the mares to run with me. I take off in a slow canter, then go into a slow gallop, kicking my heels into the air for fun
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:12 am

Ginger: I smile and gallop after him, and toss my head whinnying

Rose: I smile and rear up then canter after them

Dream: I fall asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Obsidian~ I smile and toss my head, flicking my tail as I lengthened my stride, moving faster
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Ginger: I smile jump over a fallen tree going into a full out gallop when I land

Rose: I niegh shrilly and gallop faster smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Obsidian~ I stretch out my neck, my strides becoming longer and faster as I galloped in a large circle around a group of trees, my breath still coming easily as I ran.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Ginger: I smile and easily follow him

Rose: I follow them skiding a little when I turn

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Obsidian~ I slow my strides a little and toss my head, controling my strides loosely
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Ginger: I catch up to him and slow done to a canter smiling

Rose: I slow down and canter slowly a few feet behind Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Obsidian~ I smile back at Ginger
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Ginger: I smile looking around

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Obsidian~ I look at Ginger and take a step closer. "Would you like to be my lead mare?" I ask with a small smile
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Ginger: I look at him and smile nodding "Yes" I nuzzle him

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Obsidian~ I smile and nuzzle her back.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum