Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Thristy comes, looking for fun

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blood Thristy comes, looking for fun Empty Blood Thristy comes, looking for fun

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Blood Thirsty:I walk in and grin, hopefully there would be some stallions worthy, I snort

https://media.photobucket.com/image/unicorn%20with%20red%20eyes/Kikkin623/Beautiful%20Art/BloodRedSnowUnicorn.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Blood Thristy comes, looking for fun Empty Re: Blood Thristy comes, looking for fun

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:54 pm

striken heart: i trot in as i cuase lighting to crash and strike the ground. nrcklace pounds agianst my chest as i trot. i flag my tail i stop before the mare " hello i am striken heart" i say in a handsome vioce

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Blood Thristy comes, looking for fun Empty Re: Blood Thristy comes, looking for fun

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:03 am

Blood Thristy:I look him over, my chains rattling "Hello, I am Blood Thirsty" I tell him
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:53 pm

striken heart: i smile a boyish grin " im striken heart" as i speak my name thunder roars loudly behind me

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Rouge smiled wickedly for hiding amongst the trees and not getting noticed. See the gorgeous mare walk into the open his curiosity immediately sprung to life.
He also took note of this other strange staillon to come onto the field, for he was showing interest in this mare as well, Rouge snorted, for he knew that dealing with another stallion was an easy feet for him.

Blood Thristy comes, looking for fun Sangui10

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:10 pm

striken heart: i snort with out leting the lightling and thunder stop the bolt that hung from my necklace swayed in the wind hit my chest

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:05 pm

I grin and watch them "Boys" I say and bow my head slightly and cockily
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Rouge pranced forward, his sharp hooves causing sparks to light up the ground, ignoring the other stallion he smiled mischievously, "Hello there Gorgeous, my name is Rouge, what might I ask is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:12 pm

striken heart: i make the thunder roar louder. i smiled slyly not caring as it sturk the ground and brought a small fire to life

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:02 pm

-BrokenHeart-
I walk in the chains around my neck clanking together the cross swaying from side to side as i walk my blood red mane gleaming like my red eyes i look at the two stallions and smile suductively tilting my drop dead gorgeous head so my bangs fell partly over my face, my long tail swaying from side to side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Rouge grinned, and nickered a warm welcome to the new mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:34 pm

- Broken Heart -
I look at him and nod, leaning to one side

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:02 pm

striken heart: i give a sly grin to the new mare then dtart to graze

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Blood Thristy:I pinn my ears at the new mare, then look at Rouge "I am Blood Thirsty" I scratch my back where my chains had pinched me and then walk over to a tree and rest my hoof.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm

I chuckle I liked giving mares a challenge for stallions, but I knew I wouldn't let her have both and then I start to graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 am

Blood Thirsty:I snort at the other mare, I had come here, she had no right here, this was my area
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Rouge pranced over to the mares, his blood red eyes holding them both, turning to the beautiful red mare that called herself Blood Thirsty, said in a sly but calming voice, "Now, now, Blood Thirsty play nice with the other mares." for he had been watching her get irritated with the new mare that showed up. Stealing a glance at the other stallion that stood near by, he continued, "For I am trying to play nice as well." Snorting under his breath he tossed his head making his forelocks fall across his handsome face, "But I guess we will see how long that lasts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:09 pm

I tilt my head to one side raising my beautiful head I toss my long mane to one side

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:48 pm

striken heart: " why would any one have any reason to 'play nice'? who wnats to be nice?" i slightly hiss as the red thunder bolt that hangs from a velvet callor made a tiny chiming nose in the wind

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm

I laugh hat his remark

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:35 pm

striken heart: i stare at the mare that luaghed out of the corner of my eye then turn to her " dont think i ever cuaght your name" say i little confused

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:36 pm

I look at him "Im BrokenHeart. And you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 pm

striken heart: i grin crookedly " im striken heart" thunder rolls and lighting crashes as i speak my name

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 pm

I chuckle "Nice intro."

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:21 pm

striken heart: i give a sly smile " i control the thunder" say proudly looking up at the sky as my thunder bolt reflects the light from the lighting

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next