Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only) Empty Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only)

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Edward~
I land on the ground with a thump.My eyes dart around scanning the trees.I scrap my finger along my fangs.I chuckle darkly.My Ivory colored fangs were stained with blood from my last meal.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only) Empty Re: Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Jackie~
I sit on a branch of a tree leaning on it I smile looking down at him my deadly purple eyes twinkling brightly

Back to top Go down

Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only) Empty Re: Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Edward comes for a mistress(Vampires only) Purple_People_Eater_2009_by_3Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Edward~
I freeze.Someone was watching me.I turned towards the tree sending a gust of wind her way.I approach the tree slowly."WHo are you?"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 pm

I chuckle and jump down much like he did but only about 2 inches away from him i run my tongue along my fangs and look at him "I'm Jackie. And you." my voice had a dark twinge to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:02 pm

I wait for his answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:41 pm

"Edward"I say in a low deep voice.I wet my fangs with my tounge.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:44 pm

"Well what brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 pm

"Im searching,searching for a lady."I say my facial expressions still not changing.I slide my hands into my pockets,"What brings you here?"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Jackie~ i nod and lean against the big tree "Just hangin around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:00 pm

I nod,combing my hand through my hair.I tilt my head towards the sky."Afternoon."I mumbled.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:05 pm

I tilt my head "What?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 pm

"It is the afternoon."I say clearer and louder.

(G2G)_
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:14 pm

I nod "Ya."

[kk]

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:16 pm

I lean against a tree looking at her,trying to decide what to do.I whistled softly,biting my pale lip.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 pm

A small chipmunk scurries at our feet and i look down at it and smile then it squeals and runs away

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:34 pm

I frown at the chimpmunk."Worthless little creatures."I say under my breath.With my hand I push wind the Chimpmuck`s way making it fall out of the tree it just climbed into.I laughed at the chipmucks weakness.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:39 pm

I laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:42 pm

I climbed up the tree,my sneakers scraping against the bark.I sighed my I got into a comftable position.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm

i sit down on the soft grass leaning against the tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Suddenly,without warning I take off into the sky,spreading my bat like wings.The wind whips my face.Then I land near the river.I sit on the rock,playing with my laces.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:05 pm

I pull out my sketch book and start to draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:08 pm

I stare at her for a moment,watching her draw.She was kinda pretty,maybe she could be.No,that wouldn`t and couldn`t happen.I pull out a Ipod that I found the other day.I stuck the buds in my ears and listened to the next song that played.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 pm

I continue to draw the picture, but now It was of Edward holding the rose to his lips although i didn't really think he would care about something so delicate but oh well, i liked the picture, i finished it and set in and my pencil beside me after making sue there were no flaws, but then I pick it up once again and write 'Vampire Kiss' at the end/edge of the page and glance over at him for a split second then do more details on his hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:38 pm

I pulled out the I pod and turned it off,placing it in my bag.I walked over to Jackie."Whatcha drawing?"I asked.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum