Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ a balancing diamond~ [preface: tell me what you think]

2 posters

Go down

~ a balancing diamond~ [preface: tell me what you think] Empty ~ a balancing diamond~ [preface: tell me what you think]

Post by aphrodite Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 pm

in the world taht we live in there are two parts that make up my life. thuoghs that can be seen and thuoghs that can only be imagined. but those deamons and angels that can only be imagenid? they are all part of my verry exhuasting life. i am the so called chosen one; i can hear the angels and deamons talking... wanting help, wishing for foregivness or to help an untuochable mortal. i call what i hear "gardian whispers". my soul purpose is to protect the deicate passage-way between your world... and mine. i live to listen to the so called saints and monsters see thier plans and protect you from the truths of the world you live in. they can not be seen by the mortal eye, but i can. though you do not see the whole of me but what i chose you to see. they are all around but go unseen, unherd but never unfelt. they are the resaon your hair stands on ends when you enter a room, why you feel uncomfortble in the deadly silence of darkness. and i am the resaeson you are left un scathed and turn on the light. i am chris diamond and this is my life.

~ a balancing diamond~ [preface: tell me what you think] AnimeGuyAngel

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

~ a balancing diamond~ [preface: tell me what you think] Empty Re: ~ a balancing diamond~ [preface: tell me what you think]

Post by Saviour Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm

sweeet!!!! HAHA COOL THO REALLY
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

~ a balancing diamond~ [preface: tell me what you think] Empty Re: ~ a balancing diamond~ [preface: tell me what you think]

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:13 pm

sounds okay, Aphrodite. And please don't take that the wrong way, it's really quite good, adn I would read it, but it wouldn't be one of the ones I usually read. But it still sounds great, adn ask all my friends, I'm a terrible critisizer

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 pm

tnks guys!! i like feed bak no matter wat it says Very Happy

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down