Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

creator fo the stars

Go down

creator fo the stars Empty creator fo the stars

Post by aphrodite Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:08 pm

my name is maggie michelle... and i create the stars. there are 5 lines per start; one for ech time i think about hurting someone.... or myself. i stand alone with few freinds on my side and not one of them knows of teh disturbed tuoghts that flow thruogh my mind on a daily basis. i stand silient, biting my tuonge as they whiper my name as thuogh i were not sitting 2 feet in front of them. i have a composition notebook with pages filled with theese deadly stars each piont seeming sharper than nesisary. and thuogh they write love on their arms i act as thuogh i know no such emotion. instead i sti silently listening my ears becoming hypersynsitve to my name as i rolls off the tip of thier tuonges with hate filled words. i sneer at them as i etch two more lines; one for them and one for the thuoght of making it end with one easy blow. i shudder at this thuoght but can not see myself ever hurting them. instead i take it out on myself with silient tears of hate as i lie awake and alone in the darkness. i hardly get any sleep any more as ti continues to get worse....
creator fo the stars 071002-star-picture_big

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

creator fo the stars Empty Re: creator fo the stars

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:49 pm

wow, Aphrodite, you're really a good writer. Right now I'm working on my story line for my new site TwilightShadows.forumg.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:34 am

thnks! and that sounds realy kool alien

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down