Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Pearl and her damned crew have arrived!

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Black Pearl and her damned crew have arrived! Empty The Black Pearl and her damned crew have arrived!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:37 am

A dark ship emerges from the depths of the ocean the roar of thunder sounds, the waves crash, this ship was crewed by the damned, &*#% it's self couldn't even bare their presence. Their mighty captain stood at the stern of the boat with his compass Jezz was steering the boat , her long blonde hair soaked with water waves crashed into the ship, this ship was the Black Pearl, one of the most feared on the seven seas Jezz was barking orders to the others while she was trying to concentrate on what was happening and what she was doing her wet hair whipped in the wind as it blew wildly she held firmly to the wheel on the helm and tured the boat in a large circle they were preparing to raid "Ready the Cannons!" She growled after Nicolas' ok. She stopped near the other ship as the crew members raised their flag she pulled out her pistil as prepared to shoot waiting for Nicolas' call

Back to top Go down

The Black Pearl and her damned crew have arrived! Empty Re: The Black Pearl and her damned crew have arrived!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Aliskale~

My eyes are bright as I hear the shouts and come onto the deck. My slim yet muscled form keeps perfect balance as teh boat rocks with the swells, and I place one hand on my sword that swung from my waist. A pistol was stuck in my boot, two knives against my thighs.

Back to top Go down

The Black Pearl and her damned crew have arrived! Empty Re: The Black Pearl and her damned crew have arrived!

Post by Daydreamer Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:09 pm

(hey mind if i join the rp with a horse)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:12 pm

[they're on ships in the middle of the sea...]

Timothy~

I was on the deck and out of the corner of my eye see teh ship. I hear the commands and ready teh cannons, standing by one and waiting for the command. I lined up the point of view with the sails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 pm

(i will b playing Nicolas till someone else will that doesn't already have a character)

Nicolas~ "Fire All!" I shouted into the air as i gestured with my hand into the air my long brownish black hair dripping with water
Jezz~ I grinned and cocked my pistil and shot multipule shots shooting the others off the ropes

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:15 pm

(oops nevermind then i thought they were on the beach lol )
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Timothy~

I smirk and shoot at the sails. Holes are made in them, and without them, the ship wouldn't be able to stay on direction and could sink. I put in another cannon and shoot lower this time, at the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:20 pm

(haha)

Nicolas~ I pointed to the cannons ordering them to fire
Jezz~ I stand tall shooting quickly from the side of the ship I realized a few of the other pirates had made it over here I twirled my pistil into its holster and brought out my sword "On the deck!" I yelled as I started to fight the two men around me my white tanktop soaked along with my dirty jeans and leather long coat by blue and black bikini top now seeable even more my sword sliced the air

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 pm

(Lexy, you can add I pirate if you want, just PM me. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:29 pm

(nah its fine but thx alot!)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:30 pm

(no problem)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Aliskale~

I run to the end of the boat, adn stand there, waiting. Just a little closer and I could jump aboard, adn we could see what we could take before the boat sank. I take out my pistol adn shook at the ones onboard, not even having to aim much yet the bullets almost always struck their mark. As soon as they were close enough I swung onto their ship, putting my pistol away and drawing my sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:37 pm

I suddenly jumped up when they both went to swing at me and they ended up killing each other i laughed and landed perfectly and wiped the blood off my hands onto my cloth belt next to Timothy i ran my fingers thruogh my long wet hair and then took out my pistil once again and looked up at a rope above me i cocked my gun and shot it breaking it it fell and i grabbed onto it and swung over to the other ship bringing out my sword once again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:01 pm

I slashed many of the men my body moving swiftly i felt the boat starting to sink slowly

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 pm

kassy: my long brown hair danced gracfuly around me as i shot down the main mast of the other ship with a one-pound cannon. i smile widely as the mass comes craching down onto the deck. my ears were delighted with the sound of snapping would and the crash of cannon balls the sound of the roarinf sea below us. my nose was filled with the musty smell of gun powder as we fired off simotaniosly. pirat

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Jezz~ I flew back over on the rope as the boat's deck was now starting to fill with water
Nicolas~ I yelled into the air with victory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Timothy~

I draw my sword and charge at teh ones on the ship. After they were all dead I stand and watch the other ship begin to sibk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Jezz~ I barely landed but did smoothly after struggling with the rope a bit and stood watching the boat sink "Wow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Aliskale~

I run down to the lower deck and break open the door down there. All I see at first is barrels, adn I can feel the ship sinking. My eyes dart around and I see a little box. I pick it up, but don't have time to open it. I turn around and run back up to the deck, jumping across and landing a little awkwardly on the ship. I get Nicolas's attention adn toss it to him, not really caring what was in it at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Jez~ I heard the 'Swap pony' screaming down below storms always scared him I looked at Nicolas
Nicolas~ I catch it and examine it for a minute then stuff it into my long coat's pocket and took a hold of the wheel and turned away from the sinking ship making sure everyone was on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:01 pm

(lol sorrys dad side tracked me..)

Juelz: *I walk up the board walk where Nicholas was.* "Ready the sails!" *I shouted with a sneer*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Nicolas~ I rolled my eyes at her "We will make port at Tortuga!" I shouted over the waves to the crew
Jezz~ I laughed and climbed up to the crow's nest and sat on the edge my arms making me able to keep my balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Juelz: *I scrunch my face and stick out my tongue, then got serious and put one hand on my hip, pukered my lips and gave him the finger. Rolling my eyes I turn around and take the stairs to at a time, once at the bottom I give orders.* "Some one wash these decks!!! What do ya think we are? Pirates??!!!!" *I tilt my head back and laugh then straighten.* "I mean it, clean these god forsaken decks, NOW!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Aliskale~

"Do it yourslf," I mutter, rolling my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Nicolas~ I chuckled and shook my head "Damn b*tch." I say playfully with a smirk and started towards Tortuga I got out a small bag of peanuts and started to eat them from the bag, they tasted slightly rotten/stale but I couldn't really tell the difference. I reached down in my pocket for the box and sneered It was locked I picked the lock somehow and opened it "Hmm, interesting." I took out a trinket bearing a skull and designs around it
Jezz~ I laughed and went down to get a glass of water mixed with rum and to feed trevor(the swab pony) I got out some grain and fed the thing and walked down to the cabin/gally and set my glass on the table my boots clicked on the floor when i walked and I went and sat on the foot of the bed and cleaned out my pistol and cleaned my sword ignoring Juelz' orders I heard Trevor nicker and whinny when his food was gone and rolled my eyes
9the trinket is like the one in pirates of the caribean 1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next