Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday School Joke Ha Lar Rias

2 posters

Go down

Sunday School Joke Ha Lar Rias Empty Sunday School Joke Ha Lar Rias

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 pm

ok there was this girl and she was asleep in sunday school when the pasture calls on her and askes her *who made the earth in 7 days?* and the boy that was sitting behind the girl poked her with a pencal to wake her up and she said *holy God* and the pasture said *good.* and so the girl falls back to sleep.
a wile later the pasture calls on the girl a second time wile she is still asleep. and he askes her *who do we worship every sunday at church?* and the boy pokes the girl again with the pencial aand she wakes up and sayes *Jesus Crist!* and the pasture said *good.* and so the girl falls back to sleep
a wile later the pasture calls on the girl for the third time and asked her *what did Eva say to Adam after she had his 23rd child?* the boy pokes her in the back with the pencial again and the girl wakes up and sayed *boy, if u poke me with that thing i am going to break it in half and shove it up ur butt.* the pasture lookes at her and said *good.*
(and this came fom a 7th grade class.)

Back to top Go down

Sunday School Joke Ha Lar Rias Empty Re: Sunday School Joke Ha Lar Rias

Post by aphrodite Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 pm

tee-hee vanny! Razz

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:24 pm

jeez, for a girl in Sunday church school, she sure does curse a lot about them lol XD but funny, though I personally would never use the terms cause I'm very religious.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down