Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil deprived of that sexual desire...

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Devil deprived of that sexual desire... Empty Devil deprived of that sexual desire...

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Janie~
The waves crashed against the white marble of my castle walls. I stood out on the balcony in the sunlight watching dolphins dance in the ocean. The salty breeze blew strands of my red hair around my head wildly as I looked through my spyglass for a ship. I spotted it on the horizon and I jumped with joy. I skipped into my room and flipped through my closet selecting the best outfit for his homecoming. I pulled out a black dress fitted with red dressings. I slipped on some sassy underdressing and swiftly got all ready. I stepped into a pair of red stlettos(sp?) and made my our of the castle and down to the dock, my purple eyes shinning happily.

(OCC: I need someone to play the man of her dreams. He arrives by boat. Plz post more than one to two sentence. As a warning. Swearing and sexual terms will be used. It make get graphic so be willing to play like this with me...otherwise beat it!)

https://m439.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20with%20red%20hair/Kyrii2008/381880_sexy_anime_girl.gif.html?o=30
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Devil deprived of that sexual desire... Empty Re: Devil deprived of that sexual desire...

Post by • Echo Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 pm

[I will lol...]

~ Damon ~

I stand at the railing of the ship, gazing out at the open sea and the land that stretched out before it. My heart pounded in my chest, my hair waving around me as I waited. A hand clapsed on my shoudler and I turned to see John grinning at me as he leaned on teh railing beside me.
"Gonna get to see her again," he said with a smirk, and I shoved him away.
"Not if you keep crowding me and tempting me to jump overboard and drown myself," I say. John laughed and walked away. I returned my gaze back to the shoreline, straining my eyes to somehow manage to catch a glimpse of her... But we were too far away. I sigh, leaning against the railing, letting the sea mist spray my face. Time dragged by painfully slowly as I waited. I could make out the white walls of her castle now. I staightened up, waiting for the ship to finally come to a stop. The smaller boats were dropped into the water, and I climed onto one. The little boat slowly made its way to the dock that stood out against the white castle, and soon I jumped smoothly onto the dock, the smaller boat gliding smoothly away on the water as I walked towards her.

As I looked upon Janie, she was everything I had remembered. Her long, red hair, shining eyes, beautiful form... I smile to myself as my eyes drink her in, teh way her body moved in the moonlight, the way her long hair flowed like silk in the wind...

[where's her bio?]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Devil deprived of that sexual desire... Empty Re: Devil deprived of that sexual desire...

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 am

(k. Thanks! Sorry I was in the process of making one but I fell asleep lol)

Janie~
I slowed to a walk, moving slowly but gracefully as I made my way to Damon. The gentle breeze had picked up a bit and lifted my flowing red hair off my shoulders sending it flowing around my face and down around my waist. I came to a stop at the start of the dock and stopped looking him over with lucid purple eyes. My heart started beating faster
with every step he took. I rememebered the summer before he left and all the fun we had. It caused my body to tingle and I giggled like a little girl. I flashed him a bright smile, the moonlight reflecting off my white skin. I took off running down the dock eager to be In his arms again. I didn't stop as I leapt at him, bowering him with kiss after kiss and mumbling, "I missed you!" over and over again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 pm

~ Damon ~

I smile back at her as I watch her body flow gracefully. I hold her tight as she leapt into my arms, kissing her tenderly, my mouth warm against her's. I wrap my strong arms aroud her waist, bowing my head down to her neck.
"I love you," I murmured against her velvet skin, the wind tugging at my hair and her own. I kiss the hollow of her neck softly, brething deeply in the scent of her skina dn hair that flowed around us.

[lol, no problem,a dn this is unfinished, I'll finish it when I get home from school!]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:45 pm

(k I'll wait)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:53 pm

~ Damon ~

I smile back at her as I watch her body flow gracefully. I hold her tight as she leapt into my arms, kissing her tenderly, my mouth warm against her's. I wrap my strong arms aroud her waist, bowing my head down to her neck.
"I missed you too," I murmured against her velvet skin, the wind tugging at my hair and her own. I kiss the hollow of her neck softly, brething deeply in the scent of her skin and hair that flowed around us. I stroke her cheek softly when one hand, overjoyed that she was back in my arms. I move my head slightly to kiss her mouth again, sighing happily and smiling when I finally pulled away, my breathing slightly ragged. I place my head close to her's, listening to her breathing as I look up at the full moon. I remember that the night we had met was on a full moon... I smile, thinking back on that day that seemed so long yet only a few hours ago. I look back down at her slim figure, her features perfect in my eyes.
"I love you," I say softly, meaning all three of the words. True, I had said them before in my life to others, but found that even though I thought I had meant it then, I really hadn't. But now as I look down at the slender girl in my arsm, I knew that each word was true, adn always would be. Even if we ever drifted apart, they would be true, and she would always live on in my heart, even after I was done living.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Janie~
I smiled as I kept my face pressed to his chest, breathing in his heavenly scent. Everyone had their own unique smell but Damon's was different. It held power and dignity. It had love and tenderness yet strength and wisdom too. I shivered slightly at the brush of his lips along my neck. I reached up with my mouth and kissed his lips hungrily, desire threatening to spill over as we kissed. I pull away trying to gather my breathing as I stare at the moon hovering over the sea. Off in the distance you could make out dolphins leaping into the air and splashing sliver water into the moon. I tear my gaze from the luminous object to Damon, and smile up at him. "I love you as well!"
It was true. I really did love him. Of course I had said it many times so other guys but I honestly mean it with all my heart. Ever since I first met Damon on that night of the full moon, I have been crazy and sure about him ever since. I have devoted myself to him and have given him my heart. I know deep down we will last forever in eachother arms.
I pull away and take his hand. "Come along, Maria has supper waiting and iv prepared you a hot shower!" I winked at him andes him up the cobble stone path to the castle's door.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:52 pm

~ Damon ~

I smile slightly, my gaze following her's once more out to the dolphins that leapt through the dark ocean water. I sighed softly, lips quivering as I look down at her, nearly overcome with desire for her. Somehow I manage to control my being as she takes my hand and starts to lead me up to the castle, making me smile.
"Won't that be wonderful," I tease slightly, thinking about the last time it had been since I had actually had a hot shower. Not since the summer I had gone. I smile as I follow her closely, the white castle that stood out so well against the beautiful sea getting bigger as we approached.

I had always loved the sea, and never could do long too far from it. And just as equally, if not even greater, I loved Janie, and being away from her, especially for such a long amount of time, was one of the hardest things in my life. Now I was back, and we were together again. I smile as the great castle doors opened before us and we stepped inside the brightly lit castle, me sticking close by her side.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Janie~
As we walked the castle halls, our foot steps echoing off the marble floor and walls, I smiled at how perfect life would be now. Damon wouldn't have another expedition until next spring and we would have all the time we wanted. Damon and I are only dating and he only lives in my castle a few days a week. He has his own cottage closer to town where my father says he must abide. Since my father is away on a trip and my mother desised(sp?) dead I get free run! I secretly hoped Damon would ask me to marry him this year!
Maria came around the corner, her maid's outfit crisp and fitting against her figure, with a smile on her face. Maraia has been my best friend since we were kids. She was a peddlers daughter and we met at the market. My father took her in when her's abandoned her, putting her to work as a maid. She is older than me and married already. Her husbend works for me too and they live in the servents house along with others. Her black hair swayed as she ran to Damon and gave him a welcome back hug. "Dinner is served!" she chimed as we followed her.
Some people don't think it's proper that a 17 year old daughter even of royalty should be in a castle while her father is away. I just chuckle and wave it along, blowing it off. I'm quite capable of taking care of myself and the servents. Now that Damon is back it won't matter as much.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 pm

~ Damon ~

I smile as I look around at the familiar castle. Maria comes up to me and hugs me. I mile over at Janie and hug Maria with one arm, holding Janie's hand in my other hand. I had always liked Maria, who was usually always so happy and quite the optimist when it came to things.
"Good to see you again, Maria," I say as she pulled back. I smile as I think about the time Janie and I would be able to spend together now, wrapping my arma round her waist as we folowed Maria, who spun around gracefully and seemed to dance away.
"Shall we?" I ask jokingly, stepping away from her. I p[lace one arm ahead of us, the other folded neatly behind my back, as I bow, smirking.
"You dinner awaits you, Your Highness," I ssay, smiling as I straighten and take her hand again, my eyes on her face.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Janie~
I giggle like a little princess, my red hair slipping over my shoulders as I curtcie(sp?) and bow my head. I take his hand and we walk into the dinning hall. A long table set with white linnen and glass dishware extended from one end of the room to the other. A set of french doors was opened to allow the sound of the sea and the light of moon in on the dinner. 3 butlers stood each with a cart at one end and two maids at the other with wine bottles. I marvaled at how romantic it looked. Roger stepped forward and lit all the candles on the table and made his way around the room lighting various other candles too. We were joined by Maria and her husbend as we stood in the door way.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:15 pm

~ Damon ~

I laugh lightly at her girlish laugh, smiling as she takes my hand. I walk into the dining hall with ehr, eyes looking around with content. Candles were placed nearly everywhere, illuminating the room and lighting up the table in an almost romantic sort of way. Butlers stood with carts and maids with bottles of wine at one end of the room, and Maria and her husband were waiting for us. I welcomed the salty sea breeze that came in through the open French doors, watching the moonlight play into the room, giving off more light, with a slightly crooked smile on my face.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Janie~
A butler with sandy colored hair and brown eyes came over and pulled out my chair for me. I smiled and sat down, watching as he did the same for my 3 other dinner guests. The carts were brought around and silver dishes were set infront of everyone. The tops were pulled off reavealing a delicious looking seafood dinner. We ate our dinner, talking and smiling like old friends do after a long time. As our dinner plates were removed and dessert set in their place, I called Jill over to pour everyone more wine. I sat facing the frensh doors, the moon light streaming in and shinning down on me making my skin glow and my odd purple eyes glitter. Jill began pouring mine as the breeze picked up and blew my shinning red hair around my face. I lifted my red win and placed it near my lips as I looked down the table at Damon with a devilish look on my face.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:45 am

~ Damon ~

I nod slightly at the butler when he pulled out my chair for me, moving my lithe form into it smoothly. I smiled as I listened to the stories of what had happened here while I was gone, telling the stories about what had happened where I was as well. Throughout the whole dinner, I only took my eyes fron Janie's face a couple times to listen to the others as they spoke. As Jill poured more wine for everyone, I looked over at Janie again, watching the moonlight play over her skin, making it shine like liquid silver, and her eyes shine in the light of the candles and the moon. The red wine stood out against her light skin, nearly matching the color of her hair as it blew in the wind like wild flames. I raise my own glass to m lips and smirk, holding it slightly out to her, almost like a toast, before sipping from the glass. The liquid flowed downmy throat smoothly as I placed the glass back on the table, not aware of anything but Janie at the moment.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:29 pm

[?]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Janie~
I stand up and brush away a few crumbs from my dress. "It was a pleasure having dinner with you two." I said to Maria and her husbend. "I had great fun. But I believe we will be turning for the night." I curtsied to them then walked to the exit, turning and smiling at Damon. He comes over and I pull him into the hallway. "Im going to change. You should take that steamy shower and meet me at the back door afterwards." I kissed his lips softly before walking away towards the stair case that led to my room. I assended the stairs and quickly entered my room, locking the door behind me. I slip out of my dress and lay it on my bed. I glide over to my closet and skim through my apparel(sp) until I find a long slender white dress. I pull it on and it fits my body accenting my curves nicely. I apply red lip stick and run a brush through my red hair quickly as I exit my room bare footed. I slip around the corner and bump into Maria. "Janie, are we..you know..taking care of business as usual even though Damon is back?" the Hispanic looked around uneasily. I place my hands on her shoulders and say, "Yes we are. I will meet you in the cellar just after 2." I lean in and kiss her lips swiftly before running down the stairs to the back double doors.

(BTW, Janie and Maria are very devlish girls. They have sex slaves in the dungons below the castle. Janie has turned terrible after Damon left bcause she was rapped by Damon's brother {who you can play} and who is her and maria's "owner")
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:56 pm

[lol, I figured something like this would happen]

~ Damon ~

I see her and stand up as well, smiling small to Maria and her husband. I walk out after Janie, nodding slightly. I kiss her lips softly before I turned and left. I glance back behind me at her once, all sorts of things running through my mind as I turn back around and keep going. The warm water of the shower felt good on my bare skin as I cleaned myself, getting dressed quickly. I wonder slightly about everything, looking at the mirror briefly, though I stopped. My features were more muscled, more calm than it used to be. Any sign of babyfat was completely gone, replaced with wiry muscles from the months of working on the ships and such. And my eyes... I arch my eyebrows at my own appearance, leaving the bathroom swiftly. Making my way down to the back door, I try to ignore the thoughts spreading through my mind.

[and mind if I have a little fun with Damon and his brother as well?]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:25 pm

(haha when I get older I wanna write adult fiction romance books. Sure do what ever you want them!)

Janie~
I hear him before I see him. My smile brightens as I see how handsome he looks clean. I walk up to him,
my dress clinging to my body dramaticly. "How was your shower?" I ask sweetly as I hug him to me. I breathed in the sme of his colonge and sighed heavily, happy to finally have him home. I felt his muscles under his buttoned shirt and nearly groaned aloud thinking how he looked shirtless, better yet pantless! I scolded myself mentally for thinking such obscene thoughts. Damon and I have never had a sexual relationship. We haven't even slept in the same bed before but while he was gone I prepared myself for my 18th birthday when we would hopefully be married and I could finally make love to
him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 pm

~ Damon ~

I smile.
"Warm," I say jokingly, pulling her into my arms when she came near. I kiss the top of her head gently, breathing in the smell of her perfume. I had almost forgotten how it felt to have her close to me once again after so many months, and my whole body tingled slightly. I sigh softly, kissing her neck gently.
"You look beautiful, like always," I say with a smile, one hand on her back, pressing her to me, the other at her slim waist. My eyes admired her gorgeous form almost hungrily as I smiled, flashing straight, white teeth to her. The wind pulled at the dress that accented her curves wonderfully, showing off her body perfectly. My slightly damp hair brushed over my forehead slightly, clinging in some places, as I pulled slowly away from her, wishing I would never have to let go of her, yet I forced a smile anyway for her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Janie~
I shivered under his sweet and gentle touch. I pressed my body into his as his hand carrassed my back and hips. I pulled away from him and took his hand, pulling him out the door and down a winding stone path. The path ended at the welcoming of sand. I slipped my shoes off and started dancing across the beach, twirling and swirling around in circles. I moved gracefully across the white-washed sand, the moon hovering above me sending moon beans down upon me and illuminating my white dress that clung to me. It highlighted my crimson hair and glinted off my purple eyes as I gave Damon a sexy smile. I dropped my shoes and wriggled a finger at him, getting him to come to me. He looked so delisous in the moon light the way his body moved across the sand. I smiled hungrily as he approached, my eyes blazing with lust. I had to get him in bed with me! Soon!
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:20 pm

~ Damon ~

I smile watching her dance, almost unable to keep myself from moving closer to her again, to feel her smooth, bare skin against mine... I shake my head ever so slightly, pushing the thoughts away. I chuckled when she wiggled her finger to me, stepping over the sand towards her, eyes holding a sly, mischievious (sp?) in them as I moved with long, graceful strides. My eyes watched her move in the dim moonlight, highlightly her body wonderfully. My shirt clung semi-loosely to my body, showing off my muscles while moving easily with me. I smile down at her, my eyes drinking in her sexy form. My dark eyes held a sly smile and lust in them as my body moved with her own. For a moment I wondered what she would look like without the dress on, but quickly banished the thoughts from my brain, though I still couldn't help but wonder.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Janie~
I dropped my shoes in the sand and moved into Damon's muscular arms, wrapping mine around his neck. I stared deeply into his eyes, mine reflecting the same look in his. Lust and desire. I reached up and kissed his lips tenderly, forcing back the hunger that tried to escape. Not here. Not now. I thought aside from other thoughts swarming in my mind like tons of bees. I shivered from his touch again as I daringly slipped my tongue into his mouth and messed with his. When I felt his come into my mouth a smiled slyly and pulled away, running down the beach laughing. I picked up my dress and ran, my pale strong legs carrying me to a large flat rock. It had been on this beach for as long as I can remember. I wink at him and teasing pull my dress up, revealing much of my upper thigh. I lean forward and wait for him to come to, my breasts nearly spilling from my top as my hair flops over my shoulder and carassed them.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm

~ Damon~

I laugh lightly at the way she looks, following her slowly as I watched her run easily and swiftly. I smirk when she winks, leaning against a different rock, arching my eyebrows as I watch her, my eyes travelling the full length of her body. Slowly. Finally I push away from the rock and move slowly towards her, the wind raking its fingers through my longish hair, tugging at my shirt gently. I smirk again as I place one hand on her exposed thigh, the other low on the small of her back, pulling her closer to me once more. I press my body against her's, looking down at ehr into her liquid, amethyst (sp?) eyes, a playful smile growing on my skulpted lips.

Last edited by ShadeOfDawn on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:29 pm

-nudge- *ello?*
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:03 pm

*blinks* -sorry! I fell alseep!-

Janie~
I smile up at him as his warm hands are on my body again. He was so close to me, I never wanted to seperated again. I look up in his eyes and wink playfully as reach up and pull his face to mine. I starting kissing him softly then as I continue, I shiver and deepen the lip lock. I place a hand on his that rests on my thigh and jump up onto the rock still kissing him. I pull him closer as i slip my dress up and wrap my strong legs around his waist. The pale moon light seemed to shadow us, the outlines of our kissing figures sillouetted againtst the dark horizon.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next