Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~

4 posters

Go down

The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ Empty The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 am

The Outsiders are all half shapshifter and half some other mythical creature. Since they were hybrids they were resented by everyone. They can turn into any animal they want but usually only turn into their favorite animal(s).

Name: Riley Alucard
Race: Shapeshifter/Vampire
Personality: She is a bit distant from people, but once you get to know her she can be very sweet. She doesn't get mad easily but she does get annoyed with people easily. She can also be a bit sarcastic. Riley is witty, extremely intellegent, very independent, and proud. She is compassionate, however she tries not to show that side until she knows a person well.
About Her: Riley grew up in a bad home. Her mother was a drunk, her dad was never around. One day, he left her with her mother, no note, no money, no nothing. He left the family when Riley was two. She has no memory of him. And when Riley got her powers four years later, her mom had married a new man. One with lots of money. And he hated Riley. And when she turned out to be "different", it added to the hate. He threw her down in the basement and shackled her to the wall. He didn't want her intruding in their lives. Her mother ended up having two more children while she left Riley down there to rot for nine long years. Eventually she escaped. The chains that held her to the wall got rusted. The pipes ran across the ceiling of the basement and the droplets landed on the chains, rusting them. Her so called 'father' had left the keys to her shackles next to the door. She got the key and unlocked herself, enjoying the freedom. She escaped while the family was gone, leaving the rusted chains on the living room floor, the keys next to them. And she never looked back.
Player: Me
Pic:
The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ The_Shape_Shifter_by_ValentinaKallias

Name: Yuki Sakamoto
Breed: Shapeshifter/Mermaid
Personality: Yuki is shy and quiet. She doesn't talk that much and is very curious. And although shes shy she is extremely good at making friends. Yuki is extremely intelligent and friendly once you get to know her. She is calm and isn't as strong as some of the others in the group but is the fastest aside from Riley. Yuki is very strong in words once shes mad enough, and will never turns down a fight.
About Her: When she was young she would always hang around her 5 best friends, Kyoko, Amaya, Aridoku, Curomi, and Kida. Curomi was her half-sister, coming from another mom, same father. At 13, they started working for her father's boss (a vampire). The oldest of the six, Kyoko, had to stay late for work one day when they were going to have a sleep over. Kyoko asked them all to leave to her house, and she'll join them in an hour or so. After 2 hours passed by, they went out to look for her. Soon, they found her in a corner, in the rain. The man had tried to rape her. After some time, they snapped. All of them attacked him, angry. Later on, she woke up and saw her 5 other friends sprawled on the floor, dead. That is when she ran away.
Player: DayDreamer
Human Form:
The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ Tranquility_by_Sugargrl14
Mermaid Form:
The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ The_Little_Mermaid_by_joulee

Name: Drake Akamichi
Race: Shapeshifter/Demon
Personality: He's quiet most of the time and doesn't talk much. He loves to have a good laugh, though it's rarely seen.
He doesn't mind that most of the people he hangs out with are young girls. He wishes one of them wouldn't be so scared to talk to him.
Drake's always dreamed of a young romance, but no one seems to like him...
Player: kaylakiwi
About Him: He killed his father and mother, when his father took his beatings too far and his mother STILL didn't do anything about it. He hates speaking, and making conversations, but he does dream of romance one day.
Pic:
The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ 7eb4b3ba263210_full

Name: Crystal Carson
Race: Shapeshifter/Fairy
Personality: She is sweet, calm, caring, loving, great with animal, loves flowers, is always there for her freinds and like to draw all the time espcially buterflies!
Player: aphrodite
About Her: Came from a fairly normal background, but around her 14th birthday, she began to grow strange lumps on her back, she would try to cover them up, but one day in science class, the teachers butterfly collection started to tap against the glass, once they had broke through, all of the butterflies flew to Crystal in a sort of wimsical way, and wings burst from the back seams of her shirt. From then on, her life had been out of the ordinary.
Pic:
The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ Forest_Fae_by_Sugargrl14

Name: Katy Sculavant
Race: Shapeshifter/Elf
Personality: Shes sweet and Flirty, but has a Temper like no other, Dont let her looks trick you, shes a fighter, till the end, Shes a sly and tricky person, Knows her way around the streets, it takes alot to scare her,She has many tricks up her sleeve, trust dosent come easily and if you get it dont break it cause you never getting it back. Can be cold,blunt, and shows no mercy to her enemies.has a soft side for little kids, and will do anything for a little kid that needs help
Player: unbreakable
About her: She was abandoned by her parents when she was four, so she lived alone and on the streets untill the group came along, the tattoos on her are from the Elf Blessing she got when she was a baby
Thats all people really know about her, she dosent open up to people about her past and if you bug her to much about it she will kill you
Pic:
The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ Forest_Elf_by_ValentinaKallias

Name: Charlie Valentine
Race: Shapeshifter/Werewolf
Personality: She is a great friend, loves nature and prefers natures company usually more than her friends company, she dreams about romance and finding her one true love, she also plays a flute that can calm even the greatest anger, she is protective of those she loves and cares about even willing to put herself in harms way to protect something she believes is important to her.
Player: Amethyst
About Her: Charlie wasn't born a werewolf but it was something that happened to her when she was little. When Charlie was five years old she was living with her family in the woods. One night they were eating dinner and they were attacked by a pack of wolves. The wolves had killed Charlie's parents and taken Charlie, not as a prisoner but as a cub. Charlie was given the tattoo she has now as a result of a wolf bite, this tattoo enables her to turn into a wolf.
Human Form:
The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ Passion_by_Sugargrl14
Wolf Form:
The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ Paul_Wolf

Last edited by Gold Horse on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~ Empty Re: The Outsiders ~Pick 'n' Play~

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 am

Can I be Charlie please?
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:51 am

Smile Sure. What do you want her personality to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:02 pm

she is a great friend, loves nature and prefers natures company usually more than her friends company, she dreams about romance and finding her one true love, she also plays a flute that can calm even the greatest anger, she is protective of those she loves and cares about even willing to put herself in harms way to protect something she believes is important to her.
I hope that's ok ^_^
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 pm

may i play crystal??

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Yes, whats her personality?

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 pm

hhhhmmmm she is sweet, calm, caring, loving, great with animal, loves flowers, is always there for her freinds and like to draw all the time espcially buterflies! Very Happy

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Cool. Do you want to be a certain type of fairy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:06 pm

can i be Yuki Sakamoto
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:13 pm

eehhh its kool. it says shapeshifter wat does that mean for them?

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:18 pm

DayDreamer - Yes you can play Yuki.
aphrodite - They're all half shapeshifter and can change into the animals they are most like

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:22 pm

ok cool

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:02 pm

can i play Katy? please

if soo then
Shes sweet and Flirty, but has a Temper like no other, Dont let her looks trick you, shes a fighter, till the end, Shes a sly and tricky person, Knows her way around the streets, it takes alot to scare her,She has many tricks up her sleeve, trust dosent come easily and if you get it dont break it cause you never getting it back. Can be cold,blunt, and shows no mercy to her enemies.has a soft side for little kids, and will do anything for a little kid that needs help
About her~ She was abandoned by her parents when she was four, so she lived alone and on the streets untill the group came along, the tattoos on her are from the Elf Blessing she got when she was a baby
Thats all people really know about her, she dosent open up to people about her past and if you bug her to much about it she will kill you
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Could I play Drake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Yes to both and what do you want Drake's personality to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:48 am

Um...
He's quiet most of the time and doesn't talk much. He loves to have a good laugh, though it's rarely seen.
He doesn't mind that most of the people he hangs out with are young girls. He wishes one of them wouldn't be so scared to talk to him.
Drake's always dreamed of a young romance, but no one seems to like him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Okay, where do you think we should start?

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:17 pm

umm freedom cloud?
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 am

okay, I'll make the post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:05 am

Do you guys think you could wait a while, because I'm going on an endurance ride and I'm not coming back until Sunday or Monday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:56 am

nevermind, the ride got canceled

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:53 pm

you do endurance? i've herd thuoghs are really fun but hard Very Happy

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Very Happy ya they are, I just started to do them again . I did a 15 mile ride when I was 6 years old, two 25 mile rides when I was 7, and another 25 mile ride when I was 8. I stop going on them after my parents got divorced. One thing you never want to do on an endurance ride is forget food, because I did that on my first 25 and I when I got back I was starving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down