Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hell And Pain Of ~DEATH~

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Hell And Pain Of ~DEATH~ Empty The Hell And Pain Of ~DEATH~

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:41 pm

The sleek black stallion's muscles coiled and bunched, extending fully and propelling him strongly foreward. His long black mane hung in his forehead, dropping a little below his muzzle, covering the star and snip that stood out brightly. A long tail bannered out behind him like a dark cloud, creating wind that this little valley obviously lacked.

Dark hooves barely skimming hte ground, his one white ankle blending perfectly with the frozen snow, the phantom slid to a stop. No prints were left behind him, no sign of his passing. The night air was still, not a star in the sky. A blood red moon sat in the middle of the Heavens, the only place he had never been and never wished to go. In all his life, the now immortal stallion had only lost once. And with that lost came a win. He had gone through &*#%, literally, after being killed by the one they called The Destroyer. Inside his being had festered a great loathing rage for the also immortal stallion, but with it, a slight respect.

Now he was back, and better than ever.

Eyes that held no emotion, just dark holes of energy, scanned the clearing he was in. Frozen snow cvered everything, and he knew that any horse who stepped in the snow would have their hocks cut up. But if the rest of his herd was still loyal to him, then that wouldn't matter. Perhaps, the ones that didn't come, he would hunt down, destroy them. The better ones he might give a chance, but his patience would be nearly out soon.

Lifting his body up into the air, standing erect, he screamed out loudly. His voice echoed over the land, and he shook his mane, his black leg and his white leg pawing powerfully at the air. Letting loose another scream, he landed on all fours again. Slamming a hoof over and over into the ground, snow flew everywhere. Though his hooves were not cut; he was a phantom now.

And now nothing would ever be able to destroy him.

Last edited by ShadeOfDawn on Mon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

The Hell And Pain Of ~DEATH~ Empty Re: The Hell And Pain Of ~DEATH~

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Hours passed, and the black stallion could feel his anger mounting. Pawing at the ground again, the only sign of his being there other than the echoing sound of his voice, he screamed out again. His tail lashed out behind him angrily as he glided smoothly over the frozen snow, muscles rippling under his taut coat. No animal other than him stirred, and not a breeze other than that which he created whispered through the treetops.

Rearing to his full length once more, he screamed out again, almost a challenge to his herd and any others who thought they would be good enough for his herd. He shook his mane, pawing at the skies, almost defiantly to the Heavens. He had seen all there was to see, and now he was there to gather. He was planning something, something only he knew about. No one other than his herd would know, and he would not tell anyone, not even his herd, beforehand.

Swivelling his ears, a thought entered his mind. As he landed once more, he screamed again, only this time, it was for a mare. Any mare to come, to test him. He would find a mate, the perfect mare for his herd. His challenging cry welcomed all mares to come, though only one would live.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm

i wander around for somthing to do, having every one else scared of you can be no fun at all at time, i snorted as i walk through the frozen snow. it didnt cut me up like it would most horse but i was like half ghost, so it didnt bother me at all. i stop hearing a loud scream from a stally "well well i wounder who that could be" i say with a smug look. i walk silently to where i heard the scream and smirked seeing the stallion "perfect" i say to myself, he couldnt see me but i could see him, my white with faint black blotches on it almost looks transparent as now lightly falls on me, i shake the snow of my head and grumbled softly "i hate snow"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Death swung his head around, ears pinned flat against his skull. The scent that filled his nostrils was not that from one of the members of his herd. Where were they?! Had they scattered?! He knew they were not dead. Not yet, anyway. Shaking his black mane, body seeming to waver in and out of existance, he focused his gaze on the mare, eyes just dark pools of light. He bared his teeth, gleaming white as they were not yet stained crimson with blood.
"Who are you," he growled, his voice charmingly handsome with an underlying tone of death. Death was actually a quite striking stallion, gleaming black body, long, silky mane and tail, white star on his forehead and ivory snip on his nose. His left foreleg had a white sock in it which blended perfectly with the icy snow.
"And what do you have against snow? I find it perfect for murder, the snow is a lovely color when deep, bright red," he said, walking silently over to her. The only trail he left was that of where he had pawed furiously at the snow. Eyes scanning the mare up and down, he arched his Andalusian neck, looking down at her.
"And now I ask again; Who are you?"
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 pm

i watch the stallion and smirked when he saw me "opps busted" i say to myself blowing the feath that was tied into my main out of my face, i rolled my eyes when he bared his teeth at me, like that was supposed to scare me? phhh yeah right!, i hold my head high "im Lost Light" i say then shake the snow off my back again "and its cold and wet and cold" i grumbled out "besides i think deep blood looks better on bright green grass, or how it turns lighter in the water" i say then look him up and down "huh? your not bad for a stally thats here, now who are you?" i ask looking at him , my ear swiveled around listening to the noise around us
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Death smirked inwardly.
"The grass ruins the color, and water washes out the smell, though dying the streams are very fun," he said, chuckling softly. His ears didn't relax forward, yet he held himself loosely, well able to be able to jump up at the slightest thing.
"Just call me H.ell or Death if you must," he said with a snort, tossing his long, ebony mane and ignoring her previous comment for a moment.
"And you aren't hideous, either, now what brings you to the damp world of murder and ice?" he says, watching her carefully. Her moves would depend if she lived or died, though right now, as much as his bloodlust wished to take over, her odds were better than most others'.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 pm

i smirked "oh its very fun killing in the water" i say with a smug voice i relax slightly watching him with lazy but piercing eyes "H,ell or Death? okkkk wow i bet you were a joy a a colt" i say with a darkish chuckled, i snorted and rolled my eyes "gee thanks and i was looking around to see if everybody around here were wusses or had a backbone" i blow the feather out of my face again "stupid feather" i grumbled i hated and loved that feather, it was a gift from a ghost that i cant pull out of my main

(gack short but my brains not working right)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Death chuckled darkly.
"My herd was murdered all but me when I was a colt. The idiots who let me live trained me and I slaughtered them all and learned even more. And your welcome," I say, looking her up and down again. I snort softly and flick my long, silky tail, watching her as I arch my eyebrows.
"Is it annoying you? You've got a cute little attitude, by the way," I say with a smirk.

[see, mine get small when I can't think properly XD]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 pm

i looked at him "have you herd the word sarcasm?" i snorted and rolled my eyes as i shake snow off me again "i hate snow!" i say under my breath then glare at him "no i just blow it out of my face for fun" i say sarcastically then rolled my eyes again "wow i think your the first one whos ever called my attitude little and cute, and thanks but i know this" i say with a smug look. this was kinda fun teasing him back and him not trying to kill me or running away
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:25 pm

~Death

I roll my eyes.
"Of course it's cute. Everything must be all happy and cute when I'm dealing with little mares, even if they know how to kick some serious ass," I say with a roll of my eyes.
"And yes, I do know sarcasm, and you seem to be full of it," I say calmly, flipping my mane back. I smirk slightly.
"Then have fun blowing it away day and night," I say with a snort.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm

my eyes flashed "cute?! you did not just say im little and cute!" i hissed out at him, calling me little and cute hit a nerve that got me mad, i snorted calming down "nooo me?? full of sarcasm? no flippin duh" i say flatly then pinned my ears back slightly "oh shut up" i mumbled blowing it out of my face again "and why dose everything have to be happy and cute?" i make a face "really now"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:42 pm

~Death

I roll my eyes.
"I said it's only gotta be happy and cute when dealing with little mares before you kill them or something," I say with a snort, walking around her slowly, eyes looking her up and down.
"You actually aren't that small," I muse, snorting softly again. Flicking my long charcoal tail, I stop at her front once more.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:46 pm

~Lost Light

i snorted and rolled my eyes "whatever" i mumbled and watch him closely if he tried anything i was so going to kill him. i smirked at him "thank you" i say sweetly looking him in the face "why are you hear anyway? i told you my reason now i want to know yours" i say with a nod of my head for him to tell me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 pm

~Death

I roll my eyes slightly.
"You are very tempermental, aren't you?" I ask, then shake my mane. "Ah, whatever. I was looking for the members of my previous herd," I say, snorting.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:56 pm

~Lost Light

i ignore the comment he made and nodded "okkkk, what happened to them? did they all run away from you?" i ask a smug look tugging on my lips
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 pm

~Death
I roll my eyes.
"Of course not, they would know better than that. I merely left for a few weeks," I say. I wasn't usually one to lie, I was already an expert at twisting the truth.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 am

Lost Light~

i snorted and rolled my eyes "uh huh sure, where did ya go?" i ask looking at him curiously , i shake more snow off my back and say a few word under my breath
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:06 am

~Death
I roll my eyes, flicking my long, silky black tail.
"To &*#%, of course," I say casually.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:46 pm

Lost Light~
i snorted and looked at him " right and i hear &*#% is a lovely place to stay" i wasnt really surprised but i couldnt help making a joke out of it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:50 pm

~Death
I roll my eyes.
"Yes, the so called 'Devil' is quite a bastard," I say with a snort.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Lost Light~
i snorted "no hes a perv" i say then shake snow off my back again "a real perv" i mumbled
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:56 pm

~Death
I roll my eyes.
"He can be more than a perv, you smartass," I growl.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:05 am

Lost Light~
i snorted and looked at him acting shocked "no? really!?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 am

~Death
My eyes narrow slightly.
"If you obviously know that, then don't say things like "no, he's a perv" when others call him a bastard," I say, flicking my tail as I roll my eyes. She wasn't the brightest.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:13 am

Lost Light~
i rolled my eyes and snorted "whatever" i mumbled then blow the feather out of my eyes, i swivel my ears around listening
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum