Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥A Deadly Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate♥

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

♥A Deadly Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate♥ Empty ♥A Deadly Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate♥

Post by Glass Prison Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:00 pm

" You will enjoy it. I promise.." my voice like sweet chocolate swirling around Delee. She shivered in the corner from my words. "No! It will hurt and you will leave me!" she cried out, her blue eyes wide with fear. She was shivering from the seductive lure in my voice, her muscles tense under her lovely white coat. She kept her rear pressed against the tree. "Oh, but i can make it feel nice.." i take a step toward her, my body pulsing with lust and my muscles twitching under my black coat. Her delicious heat scent filled my nose like a deadly gas as it poured from her body, pulling me into her. I touched her side with my nose and she flinched away. "Don't be afraid..." i said softly. "But i am..." she whined back. Delee was sweating and the salt filled my mouth as licked her neck. I stepped even closer and wrapped my neck around her's, nibbling her back and pressing my chest to her. she moaned softly under her breath and i smiled slyly to myself. "Come on Delee..." i whispers against her neck, rubbing my chest against hers and nibbling her back. "No Saint.." she whimpered back. I was growing a little frustrated, but i did not show it. I pull away and look her in the eyes, my eyes blazing hunger and her's shadowing fear. "Just let me show you how a real male does it. How you are suppose to be pleasured. How it really feels..." i said to her as she lowered her head and shivered again from the thickness of my voice. She shifted slightly to the left and her eyes flashed. "Maybe.." she said back as she started to move away again from the tree. "Thats it, just a little more.." i encourage, my voice almost like a hiss. Delee slowly pulls her rear away from the tree and moves it towards me, swishing her silky white tail letting the smell tickle my nose again. I extended my nose to her dock and breathe in her scent, my eyes rolling back and body trembling knowing im so close to the prize and i cant screw up now. I pull my lips back and throw my head upwards and whinny. She steps away quickly and stifle a growl. "come back love.." i whisper gently. she nods and moves back, pushing her rump into my chest. I smile evily as i breathe in my scent and my tool slides stiffly from my sheath. Delee lifts her tail and cocks it to the side and "winks" at me but not with her eyes. She spreads her legs, like she knows that im heavy and i chuckle lightly but it had a dark humor in it. I run my nose down along her legs, the sides of her flanks and she shivers from my velvet touch. Delee lowers her head and arches her neck, "I dont think im ready..." she cries softly. Her rejection was turning me on even more. "Ah.. but you are.." i say as i feel myself harden even more. I chuckle as images of her reaction fill my mind, thinking to when i can finally mount. "no.." she says sternly and starts to pull her tail back and close her legs. Im raged but in a good way. "No one says no to me!" I shout as i jump up onto my hind legs and step forward. "NO!" she cries just as i enter. I mount her body and groan at how tight she feels around me. Delee screams and moves in agony not realizing how large i actually am. "Stop moving love, it will only hurt for a second.." i whisper against her withers as i nibble them. "Saint! Stop! It hurts!" she begs, her voice sliding from a cry to a moan. i was pissed, "Shut up!" i shout as she tries to move away. My eyes blaze anger as i open my mouth and grip her shoulder with my fangs, her scream piercing the night air. I pump hungrily in and out with a deadly speed, knowing it hurts but i dont care because it feels good to me. I grunt, thrust, pump and repeat multiple times, her cries growing louder. I bite down harder and she scream again, but starts whimpering. "almost!" i gasp. I grunt and exhale as i feel myself cum inside her. I unlatch my grip oh her shoulder and back down, my tool hanging loosely in the air covered in cum and dripping blood. She doesnt move, only cries in place. Her rear drips with our sex juices and blood from my doing. "That wasnt so bad?" i ask as i walk over and nuzzle her sweaty cheek. She jumps back and cries out at the pain and crumples to the floor. I laugh darkly, my fangs dripping her sweet blood. "I loved it, and your body.." i nip her flank as i begin to walk away, leaving her white body ruined by blood.

Iv forced many mares and enjoyed them all. A few have even enjoyed it themselves, but most are taken aback by my size. Ha! I will forever more lure mares to me and rape them, but you cant rape the willing right?

I stand out in the open field, my black body pulsing with lust and hunger my black eyes scan the open area. No mares are near. I can smell a heat scent miles away and none are present. I sigh and graze, my long wavy mane brushing the grass as i eat aimlessly, not really tasting it as i think. My mind races through memories of the mares iv given love to. I smile at the memory of Delee. She was my most recent, but still that was to long ago and i need more.. NOW! I swish my long black tail as i elevate my arabian shaped head to the full moon and cry out loudly to any mares, willing or not. My sleek and slender build is highlighted under the luminous moon and my jet black coat glints with health. I keep my razor sharp fangs hidden and my other deadly features are kept away as i pace the empty pasture waiting for my next victim.

♥A Deadly Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate♥ Roke_Alva_by_YanaGoya-1
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

♥A Deadly Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate♥ Empty Re: ♥A Deadly Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate♥

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Daisy
i was walking in the woods when i herd a call. *hello?* i called back. i kept my chestnut head up and searching. i took off running. i entered entered te clearing, i saw the stallion. he was huge. i suddenly felt scared. i kept were i was on the far side of the clearing. clenching my tail against my rump. *hello.* i said quietly

Back to top Go down

♥A Deadly Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate♥ Empty Re: ♥A Deadly Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate♥

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:17 am

Saint~
I stopped pacing when I heard my call be answered. I turned my elegant head to the right and my black eyes landed on a mare. She was small and of chestnut coloring. I smile wickedly to myself as I sniff the air. The mare was tense and I could see she was struggling as she tried to hide her scent. I still picked up on it as I sniffed the night air. I started walking towards her, smiling kindly, playng the part. As I moved, my muscles bulged under my gleaming black coat with every light foot step I took. "Hello Miss. What brings you out here...alone?" I ask, my voice like dark chocoalte all smooth and rich with a slight hint of sugar.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Ginger
i smiled scarsly, *i was just passing through.* i said as i started to turn back to the forest *and know i will be going.* i said as i started to walk

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 pm

(hey could you post a little more plz? It's hard to work with little replies. Thanks!)

Saint~
I snorted and tossed my head up, my black mane flying up into the air. "Why leave in such a hurry? Iv been alone for so long with no one to talk too.." I say with a saddness in my tone. I walk after her, my eyes guarded by an invisible sheild so she couldn't read what they held. I gently nose her flank to get her to stay.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:16 pm

(kk)
Ginger~
i shudder when he touches me. but i spin around on m black hoofs to face him any way *dont touch me!* i yeld *i don't even know your name.* i bared my teeth and pinned my ears against my skull. i stopped a chestnut leg against the ground. i took an angery step forward and snorted at him. *if i want to leave i can.* i said as i backed up a little and turned to leave again. i stopped turned to look at him and snorted. And walked to the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Saint~
I remained calm even though my eyes quickly flashed anger and frustration. "I would know your name if you told me." my voice was low and even. I kept my ground as she snorted at multiple times. I took step after her as she went to leave again. I moved so fast, teleporting infront of her. "Ginger..." I whisper softly my voice low and seducting as it swirled around her. I loomed over her, smirking. She didn't know that I could read minds. "Im Saint." I finish casually walking forward, blocking her path.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:42 pm

(sorry i mest up it is acully Daisy but i got the name wrong on the last posts, sorry)

Daisy
i stepped back as he appered in front of me. *how did..... but... well hello.* i said as i stood still waiting for him next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

(Haha it's all good!)
Saint~
I smile down upon her, loving the way she smelled to me. I took another step forward, gently ushering her back into the grassy clearing. "Hello.." I said back to her, my eyes luring her in. I laugh darkly but softly, "You didn't know I knew your nam did you...Daisy?" I move around her and stand off to the side testing to see what she would do or where she would go.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:23 am

(k lol)
Daisy~
i turned slowly with him, keeping my face turd him. *i had no clue.* i said softly. my eyes filled with lies. *so what are you doing here?* i asked him

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Saint~
I chuckle as I watch her eyes, "Your lying Daisy.." i move toward her again, holding her gaze with my entrancing black eyes. "Im out here searching. Hoping to fullfill the desire burning within me." I answered honestly, swishing a a fly away with a quick swat of my tail.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Daisy
i moved back from him and held my head up high, like i was about to strike. *then what are you doing here?* i asked and i pawed the ground oone nervously. i wanted to run but he was stronger and faster then me. it was no good. i was stuck. but i wouldn't give in. i told my self that. i would not give in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Saint~
I chuckle deep within myself. "I believe I have already answered that question but I will answer again. I'm here looking for a friend, someone to talk to." I give Daisy a flashy smile and swoop through her mind again, chuckling at her nervous prattle. "What do you plan on not giving in to? Surely your not referring to myself. What would I possibly do?" a devilsh look dancing in my cold black eyes. I look down upon her, a seducing smile parting my lips as I swish my tail cooly as the sun begins to set.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 pm

(I won't be on long, guardian angel will be on after she takes her shower.)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Daisy
i start to back up from him getting scard. *it is get late and i am tired.* i sai as i started to lay down

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Saint~
I smile down upon her. "Suit yourself but just a friendly warning. I get very active at night and few friends of mine like to come around.." I chuckle as I nuzzle her flank and move away to graze and wait for the moon to rise up fully all the while keeping a close eye on Daisy.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Daisy
i shuttered when he touched me. *what kind of friends?* i asked as i slowly started to skoot myself to the woods, slowly though

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Saint~
I lift my head, " oh you'll see.." I sneer as I trot around her, flagging my tail and stopping on her other side. Like she thought she could escape. I smile darkly as I graze again.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Daisy
there was no way out. i shivered a little as i curled up in a ball with my head under my back legs. i sniffled a little. i missed my parents and sibling. i slowly closed my eyes but not falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Saint~
I watch her fake sleep and sigh as I begin to graze waiting for a devilish friend of mine to arrive. My black coat rippled under the moonlight, the lights dancing across it and making hues of purple blue and green dance across me. I swish my long black tail quietly, my ears twitching around listening n
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Daisy
i finally get comfertable enough to go to sleep, so i did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Saint~
I smile knowing she is really out. A snort catches my ear from the right and I turn to see Mandesa coming out of the trees. Her shinny palomino coat glistening under the moonlight as she snakes towards me, her white eyes flashing humor. She stops near and I chuckle, "Mandesa" she smiles "Saint" I hug her to me, breathing in her sweet and lusious scent my eyes glazing over with lust. She stiffens, "Whose delisious blood do I smell?" she turns and spots the mare. "Thats Daisy." I say smoothly, nipping her shoulder.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Diasy
i slept lightly, shivers slowing up my spine every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Saint~
I chuckle as Mandesa's mouth begins to water. I know her super hearing can pick up on the blood pumping through Daisy's body a few feet away. "Come on.." I say lightly as I lead her away towards a more remote section of the clearing. Keeping a very close eye on Daisy, I turn to Mandesa and smile big. I nose her cheek softly and look into her pearly white eyes seeking the same lust I felt. She smiled in a flirtly way, "Are you planning on doing with her? Is what you want from me?" she asked. My face lights up, "I plan on making her one of us."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Daisy
i am still sound asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum