Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupin and Linaid Roam and Hunt

Go down

Lupin and Linaid Roam and Hunt Empty Lupin and Linaid Roam and Hunt

Post by • Echo Tue May 25, 2010 7:10 pm

My sleek, multicolored coat darted in and out of existance in the shadows cast down beneath the thick boughs and crowded leaves of the treetops overhead, moonlight from the full moon spilling down and lighting up the forest below wherever there was a gap. My padded feet feel nearly silently on the slightly damp forest floor, my ears perked forward as I ran, tail drifting out behind me. I caught a glance of the black wolf who ran beside me, his yellowy golden eyes gleaming through teh darkness of the dense forest. After awhile of running freely I felt a change come over me, and my long gait slowed slightly, ears up and eyes scanning the area surrounding me. I knew this place... Shaking my head slightly, I slow to a trot, then a walk, then finally stop and sit, my head cocked to the side slightly, shaking my head as the wind brushed up against me lightly, running its long fingers through my multicolored fur.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Lupin and Linaid Roam and Hunt Empty Re: Lupin and Linaid Roam and Hunt

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm

~ Linaid ~
My sleek, dark hide was part of the shadows, only my bright eyes dancing through the darkness as I ran behind the she-wolf. Illumintated only when I stepped through the puddles of clear, liquid moonlight, my dark form blurred into obscurity. I saw Lupin slow down in frontof me, flicking my dark, slightly tufted ears as I listened, my keen nose not scenting anything wrong. Slowing down stride by stride before finally coming to a stop beside her, I cock my head to the side and lick her cheek softly, eyes intent as I moved in a slight circle around her before laying down beside her, head and tail low. "What is it?" I ask, my voice rough yet gentle at the same time as I lifted my head to peer out into the darkness before returning my gaze back to her.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum