Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers and 1 Sister

Go down

Brothers and 1 Sister Empty Brothers and 1 Sister

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:25 pm

▲ His Innocence ▼

↘️Stuck Forever ↙️ Star Gazer

↘️Names Given By Others ↙️Star, Gazer,Gaze(Everyone) Btw my nicknames don't have to go with my name. Smile

↘️Until My Birthday Comes ↙️4 years

↘️Underneath ↙️ Male

↘️Original As Can Be ↙️ Timber Wolf

↘️Plastered ↙️ White

↘️Glances At Your Face↙️ Any Color

↘️Couldn't Be Better(Mood) ↙️ Happy.

↘️Lets Get Personal ↙️ Star Gazer- I am caring, gentle,smart, equal, and loving. I can be rude when you are rude to my family or rude to me. I do not put up with fakes,drama that is not mine, and people who act like 3 year olds. I'm a male of many moods...I can be happy one second and burning with rage the next. If your going to try and tear me down, I suggest not.If you would like to know more, get to know me then. [:

▲I Love Them (Family) ▼

‡ Kin ‡ Darline,and Trooper.

▲ Her Innocence ▼

↘️Stuck Forever ↙️ Darline

↘️Names Given By Others ↙️Darla,Darly.

↘️Until My Birthday Comes ↙️3 Years(Star Gazer Is One Year Older and Trooper Is Three Years Older)

↘️Underneath ↙️ Female

↘️Plastered ↙️Brown/Tan/Black/White

↘️Glances At Your Face↙️Brown

↘️Couldn't Be Better(Mood) ↙️ Loving Life

↘️Lets Get Personal ↙️ Darline- I am caring, gentle,smart, equal, and loving. I can be rude when you are rude to my family or rude to me. I do not put up with fakes,drama that is not mine, and people who act like 3 year olds. I'm a female of many moods...I can be happy one second and burning with rage the next. If your going to try and tear me down, I suggest not.If you would like to know more, get to know me then. [:

▲I Love Them(Family) ▼

‡ Kin ‡ Star Gazer and Trooper.(This Account)

▲ His Innocence ▼

↘️Stuck Forever ↙️ Trooper

↘️Names Given By Others ↙️Troop.

↘️Until My Birthday Comes ↙️6 Years (My Brother Won The Rights Of Owning The pack,Even Though He Is Younger Because He Got The "Special" Color White)

↘️Underneath ↙️ Male

↘️Plastered ↙️Brown/Tan/Black/White

↘️Glances At Your Face↙️Bright Golden

↘️Couldn't Be Better(Mood) ↙️ Great.

↘️Lets Get Personal ↙️ Trooper-I'm naturally a jerk. I am a very intimidating male when seen. I usually gentle and caring.I have been through hell and back. Bloody and scared is the way my heart rests in my chest. A scar crosses my eyes...My mother told me it was a sign of bravery and being a warrior before she died.I would like to fall in love, but honesty I'm to afraid of being..Heartbroken. I love ever bit of my family, if you hurt them I'll blow you up.

▲I Love Them(Family) ▼

‡ Kin ‡ Star Gazer and Darline.

Star Gazer:
I am the leader of my brother and sister...I was given the rights due to my "special" coat color.

Darline:
I'm juss the one stuck in the middle. *shrugs*

Trooper:
What?

Star Gazer:
Brothers and 1 Sister Star_g10

Darline:
Brothers and 1 Sister Darlin10

Trooper:
Brothers and 1 Sister Troope10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: