Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous only to those who do not know...

Go down

Dangerous only to those who do not know... Empty Dangerous only to those who do not know...

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Name: Dark Abyss
Nickname: Abyss, but prefers to be called Dark Abyss
Breed:Marwari
Mane:Black
Tail:Black
Coat:Black
Alliance: Unknown
Personality: Can be extremely dangerous, sweet, caring, strong, moody, gets upset if someone thinks they know everything about him
Played: He is in the topic Dare to accompany the dark and the cold?
~~Past~~

My breathing came in short, frightened gasps as I ran from my home. I looked back and stopped, calling for my mom and sister but got no reply. I closed my eyes for I couldn't stand to watch as my only home burned down. A loud pop from a burning oak tree made me jump and sent shivers down my spine, unfortunately I was bounced back into reality as I opened my eyes and ran quickly from the noise. I finally stop when I reach a large meadow. I smell the air and the grass, curious as to why there were no trees and I had no reason not to. I had been created in the forest, I was born in the forest, and up until this time in my life I had been surrounded by forest. I lowered my head and nibbled on the grass, then whinnied for anyone out there I could keep close, kind of like a mother or sister replacement. I sighed as there was no answer and layed down in a huff, a single tear dropped from my cheek as I dozed of into a comforting sleep.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum