Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinder Won't Stop Being Mature, Rich, Beautiful and.... (As soon as seen please rp)

Go down

Cinder Won't Stop Being Mature, Rich, Beautiful and.... (As soon as seen please rp) Empty Cinder Won't Stop Being Mature, Rich, Beautiful and.... (As soon as seen please rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am

~Cinder~
I lie down I was licking my lips up for some sex right now I needed somebody to come into me I wanted to come into him, Oh please he wasn't gonna be doing all the work I usually lie him down on his back let him relax then freak him good I lick my chops and get up maybe I needed to show them my sexy body first I start walking slowly.
Cinder Won't Stop Being Mature, Rich, Beautiful and.... (As soon as seen please rp) Black_wolf_AWP062W
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Cinder Won't Stop Being Mature, Rich, Beautiful and.... (As soon as seen please rp) Empty Re: Cinder Won't Stop Being Mature, Rich, Beautiful and.... (As soon as seen please rp)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Chex

My tan pelt gleamed in the sunlight as I howled desperately for a female. Their scent filled the air.. It was irrisistable. I snarl and creep eerily toward the scent of a nearby she-wolf. Spotting her dark coat, I crawl up to her and narrow my piercing yellow eyes. "Hello... Beautiful..." I grin.

Back to top Go down

Cinder Won't Stop Being Mature, Rich, Beautiful and.... (As soon as seen please rp) Empty Re: Cinder Won't Stop Being Mature, Rich, Beautiful and.... (As soon as seen please rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:49 pm

~Cinder~
I watch him and look at him, "Well Hello Love. My names Cinder." I said in a smooth sexy voice I allowed my tail to go under his chin.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Chex

"Names arent important..." I whisper, my tan and black 'bangs' covering both of my eyes.
I begin to circle her and stop at her rump. I stretch my neck out and run my nose down her side.
I blink my neon green eyes and then step forward a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 am

~Cinder~
I smile and watch as he done all this. "You can start whenever you like babe." I smile and lick my lips.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 am

Chex
With that, I didnt hesitate to raise myself onto her back.
I was extremely heavy, and It was a possibility that her legs would give out in the first five minutes.
I was almost like a dire wolf.
Lowering my head, I keep it at her height as I quickly hump her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:21 pm

~Cinder~
I moaned and started to get nastier as I did before.
"That's all you got big boy?"
I teased him looking back licking my lips.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Chex
I smirked and humped her harder, but apparently that wasnt enough for her.
I smiled and gently pushed her to the ground, so that she was laying on her back.
Starting to hump her in that strange position, I let out a loud moan, looking down at her with the same smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:55 pm

~Cinder~
As he humps me in this new positoin I chuckle. "This is new." I moan.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Chex
I grin and began to lick her hole, sticking my long tounge inside of her.
I licked her hole and inbetween her legs until she was completely raw before beggining to hump her in
that awkward position again. "How's that feelin', Babe?" I ask, with a grunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:45 pm

~Cinder~
I moan and groan. "Oh yeah Baby!!!!" I scream.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Chex
Blood was slightly dripping from her hole and I grinned evily.
I pushed into her and stayed inside of her for a bit as I groaned and moaned.
And after a few moments, I started humping her viciously again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 pm

~Cinder~
My mouth foams and I also lick my lips looking at his tool I moan so loud it echoed I saw the blood drip from my hole it was painful but pleasureable at the same time.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:29 pm

[color=white]~Risnia~
I chuckled and watched them silently, my presence almost like a ghost, but I was real. I gave a lovely sneer out, watching their every move. I stood their, my coat almost blending in with the surroundings. I'm different from most wolves... I wasn't one of those whiny ones who would cry... I wasn't girly... I wasn't a girl who would act sweet and innocent just to get some male for a mating as seen there... Nope... I was me... I wasn't one of those wolves who would obsess over their looks... I loves my coat color and I'll keep it that way.[\color]
Cinder Won't Stop Being Mature, Rich, Beautiful and.... (As soon as seen please rp) Wolf_8402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum