Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Girl Just Wants To Have Some Fun

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This Girl Just Wants To Have Some Fun  - Page 2 Empty Re: This Girl Just Wants To Have Some Fun

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Edith~
this is fun u guys wana do something else.?!!!
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

This Girl Just Wants To Have Some Fun  - Page 2 Empty Re: This Girl Just Wants To Have Some Fun

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:15 pm

~Stellar~
I stopped running. "Sure." I said and looked back at Petal and smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Edith~
what u wana do.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:21 pm

I walked over to Stellar and Edith, semi trotting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Edith~
hi how are u wana play
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"nah I'm fine for the moment, maybe later..." I smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:34 pm

(wana be my horses older bro or sis.?)
Edith~
ok.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:21 pm

~Stellar~
I walked up beside Petal and smiled lightly. I snorted and yawned, seeing the sun start to set. "Wow..." I said. As I saw the sun slowly fall colors exploded into the sky creating a perfect melody of purple, orange, and yellow streaks. I sighed lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 pm

[May I join in? Just so you know, If I get permission from you guys, Ima play a stallion... and I will soon make his bio. xP]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:47 am

(Yeah sure.. Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 pm

~Stellar~
I trotted by the stream and yawned again. "It's getting dark..." I said to Petal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Edith~
i tired now i lay down.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:06 am

I nodded lying down near the stream, stretching out my foreleg and resting my head on it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 pm

" So Stellar... ummm wanna go some where a bit more private.." I smiled cheekily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 pm

~Stellar~
I smiled and chuckled. "I would like that..." I said and nuzzled her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 pm

I turned and headed for the bushes... Lifting my tail allowing him access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:38 pm

~Stellar~
I smlied and stood behind her. "Ready?" I asked and readied myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:10 pm

" of course " I smiled back at him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:13 pm

~Stellar~
I chuckled and wished for the best as I slowly mounted her, planting my hind hooves into the loose ground. I pumped slow and some-what hard but not very, just to get started. I started to hump her harder and a little faster each time I thrust into her. I released a small squirt of liquid into her and moaned softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:24 am

I shifted my feet adjusting to his weight... i lifted my head up and moaned lightly.. and he had even started yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:29 am

~Stellar~
I found myself coming into a rythym of thrusts. I pushed myself in deeper, making me hit her G-spot. I grunted lightly and continued mating with this FINE mare. I pumped her hard and fast, making my tool enlarge instantly. I squirted out more liquid, causing her to overflow a lot. The pleasure began to grow stronger, slowly pumping through my viens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:43 pm

I pushed further back, wanting him further inside of me... I moan as he hits the spot, each time tightening around him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2