Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!) Empty Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Hey, I'm Moon's Lite, but you can call me Moon. A little bit ago I had a mate...but he cheated on me a left me for dead. The day after he left I found out I was pregnant and unprotected. Just to make it worse, I was captured by those humans who corral up wild horses like myself. I'm broken hearted, scared, and trapped... is anyone going to help me?!
~Moon~
I sighed lightly and feel myself getting squished between all the other horses crowded into a small fence-way. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes, hoping my baby was going to be okay.

Back to top Go down

Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!) Empty Re: Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!) Images11

Desperado ~
I was pushed up against another horse, I looked at her and noticed she was pregnant. "Oh I'm sorry..." I said pushing back to make more room.

Back to top Go down

Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!) Empty Re: Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 pm

~Moon~
I looked at him strangely. No one has been this nice to me. "Thanks." I said and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:44 am

"It's Fine." I smiled "I'm Desperado.." I lifted my head up and looked around, there was lots of us and we were all cramped in a corral

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:21 am

Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!) 3ca28w10

~razer~
razer rears up and stomps the ground.i snort when a human wiped me with a rope.another man came up too me and shoved me into the corral.i showed my teeth,glaring at the 2 men.i then snorted and pushed my way through the pile of wild horses.i seen a mare and a stallion chating and said "hello"my southern axcent flowing thround the sounds of angry horses.

Last edited by .:evanescence:. on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 pm

I perk my ears when I hear another horse, he (?) has a smooth southern accent, "Hello..." I say to him, pushing back another horse trying to give the mare some more room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 am

~Moon~
I looked back at Desperado. "Cool name... Mine's Moon." I said and smiled. I perked my ears as I heard the other stallion (?) speak to us. "Hi..." I said gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:30 am

"What's gonna happen to us? " I asked them, looking around at the horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:39 am

~Moon~
I sighd lightly. "I'm...not...sure." I said, looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm

srry i was going too name him shadow but now razer srry again.
~razer~
"I know!"i neighed,all the horses in the corral stoped what they were doing,listening too me speck.i looked at moon then at desperado.
"My name is Razer,son of the noble stallion shaton.I have been taken away from my herd,....im sure all of you have.Those men are using us
for a BATTLE!......Im sure you guys are thinking "how does he know" Well i heard 3 men talking about the plan of the attack."i stoped when i
heard murmurs amoung the wild horses.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:03 pm

~Moon~
"Battle?!" I asked, panting heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm

" What kind of battle....." I pinned my ears back... not liking what I was hearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:08 pm

~Moon~
"How am I supposed to battle...I'M PREGNANT!!" I yelled and tried to hide, seeing all the stallions looking at me. I chuckled nervously and hid my face on one of their shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:59 am

" Don't worry we won't let them..." I said looking at the mare.. and then back at all the others in the corrall.. " They have to break us before, they can ride us into battle....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:55 pm

~Moon~
I nodded and nipped at the humans, telling them to back off. I looked back at the stallion and looked down, thinking deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:15 am

I smile at her when she nips at the humans. They laughed and carried on walking around the pen, looking at all the horses.." A nice bunch we've caught here..."

" Don't let them break you...." I shouted to the others in the pen

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 pm

i looked around me and seen horrified horses."desperdo,,i'll need your help we nedd too get in front where there going to get us."i said then looked at moon,"we,will not let them hurt you.ALL OF YOU!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 pm

~Moon~
"Thank you..." I said in my soft austrailian accent. I snorted and pinned my ears the the humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:09 am

I nodded at him.. as I started to walk to the front.. " What's the plan.."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 am

"they'll grab us first and when they do they'll take us to a train and YOU will turn around and tell the other horses too follow you,the humans wont beable to hold us down,and get moon first then lead the others out of here.wait for me the brige"i said

Broken Hearted, Scared, And Trapped (Please Rp!) 4444411
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:42 pm

I nodded and continued to the front, with him

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:13 pm

allright here we go make your move,i said and the humans opened the gate and graped us two.i flicked desperdo with my tail.i reared and stomed the ground ireared again and again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:33 pm

~Moon~
I followed closely behind and ran out of the gate, feeling my body become alive and free again.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:50 pm

i snorted to moon.and kicked and guy.i ran towards her and lead her to the gate where freedom was.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:28 pm

I ran with the others to the gate, making sure everyone stuck together...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next