Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous Empty Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 am

They walked along the edge two gaint wolves and a small girl no older than 15 they followed her into the woods that no one went into anymore it was said that gods live there(which they don't)
there was a small village nearby it wasn't very well known since not many took this path any longer but the people who lived there after hundreds of years still never went into that forest... that girl had been there for about 15, 14 years maybe but still it was frightening.. she barely talked and was always seen with theese huge wolves... however theri mother was even bigger.. Moro was the gaint she-wolf that lived there...all the wolves were far bigger than dire horses the two males that the girl was seen with were about the same size as shire horses and their mother was even taller...

One of the wolves was called Dyami which meant Eagle.. he had a coat of light grey and his eyes were both amber. His brother Sahale which menat Falcon had a coat of black but also had amber eyes.
However the girl with them had long brown hair and her eyes were grey blue otherwise known as steel blue... her name meant Returning Moon.. which could only mena that she was called Taigi...

she walked silently towards the forest with both wolves along the path the people there didn't like it since there was valuable food there...

Taigi~
i walked silenltly with my two (foster) brothers behind me happy to walk behind as we walked through this enchanting forest.. there were even tree spirits here which made it so magical and relaxing... i smiled as we were nearly home to where our mother.. Moro was.

The village seemed calm and simply waited for someone who wanted to go in the forest.. to be honest though this place isn't dangerous at all it just seems that way

ooc- just so you know this is very very loosly based on the film Princess Mononoke..(probably spelt it wrong,lol)

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:47 pm

later on i went to the village adn my brothers howled adn i dragged out this person they had sent there and chucked them at them..."will you stop sending theese people into our forest... bearign swords and guns they almost killed my mother" i said simply and then turned my back and my brothers followed as i walked in... the young man that had been sent in seemed rather frightened...
i stopped when i got to the tree's "go on ahead, i'll catch up later" i then jumped into a tree and watched the villagers muttering amoungst themselve and the young man getting up and walking aroudn as though he was drunk and being chased by someone
i luahged slightly as i watched... people here were trying to get rid of me and the wolves since they were scared.. we never harmed them unless they harmed us...
it had been like this for years and i had recently turned 15 years...
ooc-someone??
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 pm

~Kelly~
i look at those big wolves curious as to how they got that big.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:23 pm

one of the villagers went up to her "don't go thinking of going in there.. you saw what happened to that young man now.. that forest is forbidden and thoose wolves are not normal either" said the old lady to her

"well atleast she got one thing right..."
this town made metal and i hated it... so i was always after their leaderwhen ever i saw them.. my eyes widen as they walked out and jumped down my brother Sahale came to get me and i went back home..
that is until night...

when night fell me and both my brothers went into the village and i walked silently about on the streets looking for the leaders house.."where is it?" i whispered to myself... Dyami and Sahale kept watching in the shadows
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:26 pm

~Kelly~
i walk beside one of the houses.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:30 pm

i soon foudn the house adn alerted everyone "darn" i said and climbed onto on of the roofs and then all the men in the village grabbed pictch forks and other weapons and the leader stood in the centre of a ring of them with two women with rifles... "come out wolf girl.. theese women had their husbands killed by your wolves"
i watched silently and threw my darts at her but she blocked them and i moved aroudn quietly....
"come out already, he's dead because of you"
adeep voice from one of my wolves came.." we did not kill him he simply tried his luck"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 pm

~Kelly~
i stay a distance from the other villagers, i say from the shadows, "Why don't you leave that girl along? just because those men were dumb doesn't mean that you have to be very disrespectful." i say to them
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:38 pm

i looked to her and the leader said "because, she lives in that forest with thoose wolves we cannot get food"...
i jumped down landing in the circle "they are disrespcetful because i was raised by the old wolf god who lives inmy forest, also hafl the food in there is deadly so i just warned them to stay out"..
i got cut by one of the swords and yelped Dyami and Sahale picked me up and we ran out of the forest.. i never did stay long... they all disperesed going back to their houses...

meanwhile i went back and wrapped my injured shoulder "why's they have to make it that deep?" i muttered adn walked through the water to the island we lived on and lay down staring at the moon with Dyami and Sahale curcled up together keeping me adn themselves warm...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:40 pm

~Kelly~
i shook my head in frustration, I put my hand on my dog, "Another time maybe." i say to her.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:42 pm

the villagers all went back to sleep but i didn't i woke up in the middle of the night and sat on the edge of the forest watching the village... my mother came up to me Moro a huge white she-wolf.. she lay next to me..."what is wrong, Taigi?" "someone different is there" i said simply and watched the slight movements of livestock in the village
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:44 pm

~Kelly~
i found a small place where i could rest, "Now don't give me that look Shasta." i say rubbing her head, she puts her body against me trying to keep me warm.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 pm

"someone's near teh forest.. who is it this time?" i asked and quickly ran to where the scent was coming from but only found Kelly.... i just watched staying silent in the forest as Moro went back home
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:47 pm

~Kelly~
Shasta started to growl, "What is it old girl?" i say looking around, i let my eyes adjust to the dark i saw something.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:49 pm

my two brother foudn me and walked up besid eme and lay down as i stayed crouched in the bushes...*what is she doing here? no one evercomes this near unless they mean harm* i thought watchign every move
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 pm

~Kelly~
I hold onto Shasta's collar, "You stay now." i say scolding her. I concentrate on every movement and sound of the forest.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:52 pm

i took a step forward leaning on my hand and moveing my body forward carefully adn Dyami and Sahale watched carefully making no movements...
*how strange, she isn't doing much.. usually they would draw a gun or sword* i thought
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:54 pm

~Kelly~
My head snapped to the right hearing something, "Stay." i say to Shasta pointing at her. I move quietly to the left intending to stay very quiet.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:56 pm

i watched her movements and then stood up and walked out with Dyami and Sahale "what are you doing here?" snarled my brothers...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:58 pm

~Kelly~
I laughed at the wolves "Why are you watching me?" i say flexing my hands getting ready just in case something happened.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:00 pm

"incase you are a threat like the rest of them were.. we have no choice to kill thoose who try to kill us" snapped Sahale..." that is the world we live in here" sadi Dyami nipping his brother to calm him down.. i just reamined silent not talking since i had no reason to...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:02 pm

~Kelly~
I smirk, "Who said i was a threat?" i say tipping my head to the right.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:03 pm

i sighed "anyone who has ever come near here has always meant harm to us" i heard a howl and turned my head with my brothers.. "we have to go mother is calling us" said Dyami and i nodded adn jumped onto his back and we walked off back into the forest...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:05 pm

~Kelly~
I let my hand go back to a human hand, i move out and start heading north.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:08 pm

this forest seemed to go all the way around the village.. the next day was the worst day for us...
i ran through the forest on Dyami with Sahale behind me trying to get to Moro before they did..."i knew they would plan this hunt" i said and quickly got to our mother and we got there just in time.. they then shot her in the neck and we chased them offf.. we moved to a small river to the north and i began sucking out the infected blood and then spitting itout before pulling out the bullet and then contiueing to spit out the infect blood..
Dyami and Sahale were with us as well
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:10 pm

~Kelly~
I dropped my pack from my mouth, i bent down by a river in the area where i was, i let Shasta drink keeping a look out for danger.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next