Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days of the Dark, Enter at Risk(MATURE, EXPERIENCED Post)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Days of the Dark, Enter at Risk(MATURE, EXPERIENCED Post) Empty Days of the Dark, Enter at Risk(MATURE, EXPERIENCED Post)

Post by • Echo Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 pm

_Story Line_

Though it may seem hard to believe, the lands had once been filled with the play and laughter of children, careless yet careful in all they did. But then the Dark entered the lands, and for seemingly endless years the only sounds heard were those of blood-curdling screams and merciless laughter. Fires were set, destroying everything and leaving the ground and trees blackened and covered in fine layers of ash. Around almost every corner a body lay, may it be old or young, male or female. No one was spared. Battles raged, with the Freelanders choosing their strongest warriors to go up against those who had invaded and destroyed the peace. A war began. No longer were the foals born to be kind and carefree; No, their herds were constantly on the move, and newborns had to be able to stand within the hour of their birth and be able to run soon after. They learned to fight quickly, and it was never unusual for a few yearling colts to battle to the death in their own herd to prove their dominance. But the Freelanders's attempts proved futile, and it wasn't long before they were all wiped out. Whether they finally managed to find a way to slip past Them into the lighter lands safely or were all murdered, no one exactly knew. Finding themselves without a way to rid themselves of their anger, the Darks began to break the rules of their own kind: They began to fight amongst themselves. Before they had been undefeatable, working as one, but now they became vulnerable, not only to themselves, but to the other predators of the lands. Mountain lions could now murder foals for their meals, and working in a pack wolves could take down the small bands of lone horses. Stallions stole mares from one another, and any time two stallions crossed paths only one left. Soon, not even the Darks were left to run the land. Without their food supply, predators soon followed the disappearances of the other animals.

Wind swirled over the ground, creating dust devils out of ash and dust, disturbing the land from its silent sleep. It only took a few minutes for the dirt to resettle, and the wind passed through as if it were glad to go. It seemed impossible for any animal to be able to survive here, but far off from the heart of the barren valley, hoof prints embedded themselves in the ground, and nothing settled over the prints as nothing else moved. A black dot became visible on the horizon, moving ever so slowly compared to what once used to rule over the land.

My skillful eyes roamed over the land, merely glancing at the land yet taking in everything in less than a second. My nostrils flared, showing the red lining that lay inside, and I lifted my dark head into the air. The only smells that filled my nose were those of the ash that I walked through. My single white sock on my hind left was covered in it, and was turned almost as dark a gray as the black velvet that was my hide. Nothing else. No evidence of a living thing came to my searching, prying eyes, ears, nose. Nothing moved except for myself. Hopefully it would not stay that way. Already I could feel my muscles coiling, tightening before I forced them to relax then tightening again. I was impatient, though for all my skills deception was my best, and if there ever were a horse that had walked through these lands, then never would they sense my fury, my lust, the demon that lived inside me, resting for the moment, that became fully unleashed once I allowed it… There. Was that..? Yes. A new scent on the wind. The smell filled my nostrils, and it took me less than a fraction of a second to detect it. Moose. Male. Unfortunate enough to wander through here, lost. Hiding the smile that threatened to reveal my true self, I altered my direction towards that of the creature, downwind.

A twig snapped nearby, and the stallion paused. His muscles tensed and his body quivered slightly, and he forced himself to stand still until he returned to his previously calm demeanor. Then he stepped forward again, footsteps silent on the soft ground. He was a Thoroughbred, with Andalusian and Draft lines crossed in his breed. His fetlocks were feathered, his body tall and strongly built. His tail was long, nearly touching the ground, and his mane was long and tangled, turning into the beginnings of dreadlocks. Only one marking ruined the perfectness of his silky coat, and that was the small sock on his left hind, darkened to a deep iron from the ash and dirt covering the ground. His ears pricked forward for an instant before flicking backwards, and his tail swished silently. He was close now. Glancing at the ground, he saw scattered dry twigs, and purposefully stepped on one. The branch cracked with a sort of screaming sound, and out of the trees exploded a brown blur. The buck’s antlers were long and spread out, sharp and deadly. His nostrils flared at the sight of the black demon before him and he snorted loudly, bolting. The stallion chuckled, the sound that would normally be soft extremely loud in the absence of all other noises, and he started calmly after the moose.

Time to play. The dark thought ran through my mind of the demented creature that was myself as I lifted into a high-spirited trot. Quickening my pace, I shifted into a long-strided canter that carried me quickly after the moose buck, and lengthening more I caught up to him quickly. Swinging my large head into his flank, sending him off course and spinning in the dust. The whites of his eyes showed as he took in my dark shape as I slid calmly to a stop, eyes dancing with entertainment. He bared his teeth, rearing up as he realized that the chance of escape would be nigh impossible, switching tactics from flight to fight. Rearing up, he lunged at me, lowering the sharp antlers that sat atop his head. My lips twitched upwards into a grin as I sidestepped from him at the last moment, spinning around and kicking out powerfully, sending him reeling. We twisted around to face each other simultaneously, and this time when he charged I was a bit too slow to avoid the antlers, which scraped against my side slightly and leaving irritating, nice sized scratches. Narrowing my eyes, I bared my teeth as I lunged at him, dodging the deadly points as I strived to reach his back. Throwing myself at him, I sank my teeth deeply into his flesh, the blood pooling in my mouth. The buck let out a high pitched scream, twisting his body to swing his antlers at me, but I danced away dauntingly on quick feet. Twisting towards me with fury and pain reddening his eyes, he charged once more, and again I flew away. For seemingly an endless time he played my game, running at me only to miss as I dodged away. A few times he attempted to run, but my eyes were colored with amusement and I blocked his attempts. Eventually I got bored of the game and when he charged at me once more, breathing heavily, I spun around and slammed my hooves with a well aimed kick straight into his skull. He fell heavily, squealing loudly. The son of a bitch won’t die I thought to myself, scowling as I twisted back to him. I stared down at him, keeping my face a mask though inside I ginned cruelly at seeing him writhing in pain on the ground, seeing the fighting spirit slowly fade from his eyes as he realized there was no escape, no hope left for him and that he was about to die. Rearing up, I slammed my hooves straight into his skull, ending the life that had had the misfortune of crossing paths with me. Only the strong deserve to survive.

The carcass of the still moose was covered in flies a few days later when the stallion reached the only stream the valley held. Lowering his dehydrated head to the cool water, he breathed a soft sigh as the healing liquid ran down his throat soothingly. Here, tough wild grasses grew, the only food supply in the God-forsaken valley, though they grew tall as animals still ceased to exist in this part of the world. For the next few days the dark stallion quenched his thirst and eliminated his hunger, though his lust once more began to grow and build up inside of him, and he began to wonder if a new creature would wander back into this land…
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Days of the Dark, Enter at Risk(MATURE, EXPERIENCED Post) Empty Re: Days of the Dark, Enter at Risk(MATURE, EXPERIENCED Post)

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 pm

The dry, desolate land held nothing for such a fragile being, nothing for any princess, nothing but death for the weak and the incapable...
I, was, in fact, believed as one of those sad little mares, nothing but royalty and riches, nothing but being spoiled day and night. Ahhh the minds of horses....
My father, a tall, purebred Arabian was once, a merciful leader, calm, handsome, charming.... that is, till the Dark came about. He found my mother, a small sorrel with nothing to live for, as I have explained before in this passage....weak, sad, pitiful. She fell in love, and boy was she fooled, my father turned on her, forced her, and left, leaving her to have his foal and raise the 'King' of this land. Sure, he though I was a male, but heck, if I was a guy, my life wouldn't be near as fun as it is now. No stallions to kill without a look of surprise on their weak little faces, no mares to fight, to prove to them that I am no ordinary mare that they can push around. See, this is why I believe, God should have made women the leaders of all communities, we are smart, caring, strong, fast, and even have a hint of sanity to us, believe it or not.

A small smile broke through the seems of my dark mask, nothing but sheer power and success could bring my true smile out. I chuckled lightly at the thought of killing, yet another stallion, on my journey to absolutely nowhere. My long, elegant white legs moved my swift, thin body accross the barren desert that burned with the eternal heat of the sun. Then, the beautiful scent caught my small, yet powerful nostrils and I flared them, longing for another wiff of the majestic scent. Then, I heard it, the long, mournful cry of a moose dying its inevitable death. Then, I saw it, the strong, fit, large body of a dark black stallion, quite a bit larger than I, but who was I to judge a book by its cover. I chuckled, yet another unknowning victim of mine. I would play the role of a poor, lost little mare, with no where to go, win his heart, then kill him with ease as he watched me in disbelief. The though itself made me shake in anticipation. I continue to walk, waiting for the moment the stallion either smelled me or seen me....

I sighed, I knew deep down I never wanted to kill a stallion, I never wanted to kill anything but the way I was raised made me destroy the poor life before me with brutal force. I through my head down in sorrow....My destiny was not to kill, but to spare, and here I was, wiping out my own kind without second thoughts...

I sighed, and throw my small, petite figuire onto the blazing hot sand, though I didn't so much as flinch at the heat of it. I rest my eyes, knowing there wasn't anything here to kill me, except for the stallion, whom wouldn't be hard to avoid....
I slowy drifted my blurred thoughts into nothing but darkness, succoming to the urge to fall asleep...

In the morning the sun rose with such great power the weak would flee in sheer fright. I raise my head with ease to gaze upon it, large and bright as it brought warmth to the land of nothingness....
I grunted slightly as I heaved my slightly wetted body from the ground, as if breaking the chain that gravity held on me. I shake my body free from the dew and gaze out upon the land, heat waves had set out across my field of sight already and odly enough, it made me smile....
I sigh and stretch my aching muscles, popping my stiff joints and relaxing my body. I sneeze and trot towards the kill I had heard last night, letting out a small, simple yet shrill and terrifying whinny as I pick up my pace towards the scent and sound of death itself....

[it might not be much but I hope you don't mind my replying]

Last edited by .:Patriot:. on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Days of the Dark, Enter at Risk(MATURE, EXPERIENCED Post) Empty Re: Days of the Dark, Enter at Risk(MATURE, EXPERIENCED Post)

Post by • Echo Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 am

{It's fine, but the last paragraph takes place a few days after he killed the moose...}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 am

[yea... I know, I could add a new paragraph and fix that if you want]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 am

{I'd appreciate it, that way I don't really confuse myself as I attempt a reply to it lol}

PS: I'm baaaaacckkk...
(Haha)
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am

[ok lolz]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 am

[there ; ] ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 am

{Thank you, less confusing for me and I appreciate it Smile }
{Oh, and if you didn't notice it in my first post, the olive color is in third person view, the green is in his}

Lifting his head from the water, the dark stallion flared his nostrils in a final attempt to catch a new scent in the wind. The air was still; And strive as he might, nothing new would come until the next breeze. Snorting irritably, he turned his back from the clear water, staring at the hills from where he came from. Cliffs and mountains surrounded the valley in nearly a full circle. The only wild things that grew anywhere besides alongside the still river were a few trees and brush, their branches bare and blackened, not even truly alive. Pricking his ears forward, the stallion tried to detect any kind of movement in the brush, but if there was any, it was past, over the hills, where he had come from, where he had killed the moose. Squealing softly, he lifted a hind leg and struck out, twisting and pacing in a quick circle, stirring the dust and ash on the ground for a brief moment before it resettled. After another circle he stopped, relaxing his muscles, returning calm again, at least on his outer shell. Inside he was teeming, the lust building up inside of him as he searched for anything that was alive in this barren wasteland of a valley.

Nothing. The word whispered through my mind like the irritating recording of a partial song, replaying the most annoying part over and over again. Nothing is out here, I'll have to find somewhere else. My eyes suddenly brightened as I turned my head to look behind me, towards the other end of the valley. The cliffs and mountains were steeper on that side, which was why I felt it was so unbelievable that the Freelanders had crossed out of here through there so many years ago. Rocks were strewn across the ground and boulders blocked the paths. But that, that was a way into the other lands, where the other horses, the "lighter soul" horses lived. Perhaps... The thought broke off in my mind, but it was still there, even if it remained unspoken. This valley would be a great area for me to play, if only there were other horses here. And if I could somehow lure them here... This could be my valley. It already seemed to be, no one else took refuge here, no one else would dare to. The other "dark souls" had abandoned this place as well, not out of fear, but out of boredom, and I could understand why. But not for long, I reminded myself, stepping through the deep, long stream. Three steps in was a drop off and I was swimming, then after twenty feet or so I was pulling myself onto the opposite bank.

The dark stallion stopped about a hundred yards or so from the stream, turning back to look, not directly at it, but past it, to the hills. Flaring his nostrils, he lifted his head high. Was that..? There, again. The wind blew back his tangled mane, and he inhaled deeply the strong scent. His heart missed a beat before starting up again, and he felt a drop in his chest. The wind had just shifted so he was downwind of the mare... His scent had been blowing towards her. There was no way she would believe she was alone in this valley now. Would she be fearful? Would she flee from the valley? Or was she to young to address the dangers of this place? Snorting, he pawed slightly at the ground. Perhaps he would wait... Yes, he would wait, see if she were still coming. With a sudden lift in his chest, he trotted with a bouncy gait back to the river, flagging his tail before laying down in the tall grasses that grew right next to the stream. He was big, but the grasses grew high, and his coat was the perfect camouflage in a place like this. His coat color had come from selective breeding, from years and years of his ancestors trying to create a better breed of horses. They had never succeded, but they had come close, and he was the closest. His twin sister had been, as well, but she had been scrawny at birth, and his father had seen her as a weakling, killing her. He didn't care. The first fight he had gotten in he had won, and he had only been a yearling. His opponent had been rising four. His father had seen him as useful and began his training with the seasoned horses. But one day when a bachelor herd had run across his own and his father was killed, along with many of the horses he had trained with and sparred with, he had seen no use in staying and left without looking back. Now he was eight, nearing the prime of his age, stronger and more skilled in physical and mental abilities than ever before, and his skills were only just mounting.

I snorted loudly, lifting my head slightly to look at the hills. Nothing yet. Hopefully, if the mare were still in the valley, her instincts would lead her here, to the only water and food supply left in the valley. Well, she could knaw on the brush and trees for food, but it would cut open her mouth and tongue and would not satisfy her. Flicking my tail so it lay under my hind legs which her curled beneath me, I turned my head to look at the scrapes down the one side of my body from the moose's antlers. They were scabs now, healing, and wouldn't scar too badly. Other stallions seemed to think that the amount of scars they owned made them better, but why ruin a perfectly good coat? I didn't see the point, besides, tricking the mares was much more fun. I had once spent months in a "light" herd, gaining their trust, never letting them see my lusts. Finally I had been able to whisk away a band of mares to a dense forest where I had killed them, slowly, one by one. Hunting games had always been my favorite. I had the patience for it, after all, and it was rare that a killer who had grown up with killers to have such patience. My father most certainly had never gained it. But I was better than him. What killer gets himself murdered at the prime of his life? Only a fool, and that was what my father, and the other warriors of my first herd, had been. Fools.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:01 pm

{You there, Patriot?}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:39 pm

[ I am SOO sorry, school and such just doesn't like breaks!! Hold on I will rp]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Semilia~
I snort loudly at him, like I am going to him. I call out once more, the sound less threatening, but full of sarcasm at the same time. If he wanted company, he would have to come to me. I lower my head after the call to the scorching sand. It even smelled hot. I touch it gently against my muzzle and then breathe out harshly, sending the sand up into a cloud of dust that covered my entire fore-body. I smile small, and back out of it, then admire my dark creation. It would soon travel with the wind, picking up more sand, until it became a devastating storm. Gotta love the butterfly effect eh?

"Stallions are so slow..." I said aloud, to no one in particular, and lay down in a huff. The sand felt good on my skin, almost like a hot stone massage, but not quite as good. The sun was at its highest in the sky and was letting everything know it. It was already a whopping 150 degrees and was, luckily, dropping. I don't mind the heat, in fact, I'd rather it hot than cold, but like any I don't like it to be scorching hot. My joints ached from dehydration but being a queen of the desert, I could handle the pain. I stand up and my ankles popped painfully. I wince but ignore the following pain. The sun beat down like an unwanted spotlight as I trotted up the hill to a rock formation; one of the only ones in this desolate landscape.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 pm

El Sheton~
Lifting my nose to the wind I catch the scent of a mare and stallion on my land. Ears pinning momentarily, I toss my head and pick my pace up to a smooth rocking canter. With each step I took little puffs of dust exploded under my rock sharpened hooves, it also brought me closer to the two horses. My eyes roamed the rolling land of desolate rock and sand. Though I had been here a few times, it had been long since my hooves had left prints here to warn others. The hot blood of my Arabian ancestory boiled and raced through my veins at the mere thought of another stallion on my land. My land! I repeated in my mind irritably. Tossing my head, I Iet out a screaming snort of rage not caring if they heard me or not.

After about a three or four miles I slowed my pace to a fast trot then to a carrying walk. Lowering my nose to inspect the skeleton of a long dead horse as I stop, I raise my head again and eye the sand dunes that rose above and around me. It was no wonder that the darks had killed so many here. Everywhere you looked there was a hiding place. I turn my attention back to the skeleton, its white washed bones screaming in protest against the hot sun. Its untold story glared in my face of how unfairly its blood was spilt on this ugly part of my land. It may have been ugly to most other horses, but to me it reminded me of my home land in Arabia. Flaring my black nose I step forward and continue once again. As I moved along easily in the sand, one could mistake me for a hulicination (sp?) or dream. My black muscled body seemed to dance and float like the heat waves that had a choke hold on the land. Licking my lips I tilt my head into what wind there was trying to smell for the stallion and mare, also for water. After awhile the scent I saught for eventual glides in the wind and to my nose. Flicking my tail I push forward once again, only lifting my gaze to look upon burnt scarred trees once in awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 am

[hey I like your sig twilight : P ]

Semilia~
I lift my head abruptly and snort, yes, another stallion. I chuckle darkly and rear up slightly, tossing my head and letting out a blood-curdling scream that seemed to echo off imaginary walls in this barren land. I grinned, I always loved when two stallions got into a fight...
What am I saying?! I can't possibly like it when anything fights! I shake my head at myself, trying to rid my mind of my father's beliefs. I never was successful, unfortunatly[sp?]...

I sigh and llift one of my petite, arabian hooves into the air and strike the ground with envious hooves, the motion pulling me closer to the two stalions. Hopefully they wold come to be, and I wouldn't have to go to them.

[brain fart, sorry lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:41 pm

(lol thanks Very Happy)

El Sheton~
I continue to trudge through the hot sand with ease. Each hoof I lift carefully and set it done boldly, my confidence big but not overwhelming (sp). Snorting, I toss my head sending my fiery black mane flying in angry tangles when I hear the mare's scream. Plunging on even faster, I scramble up on giant sand dune and down the next. Eyes blazing I watch to see if anything would appear soon. Though I had come for blood, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to get this stallion to join under me. To guard this sandy hell place of mine and raise a new kind of herd here. I already had one stallion under me,so why not another.

Now at a full gallop, I race up and over the sand dunes like a black blurred demon from hell. The wind whipped in my face and hissed passed my ears, angered that it could not make me falter like most that came here. Coming to the top of one particularly high sand dune I slow and eventually stop at the top. Dipping my head into what wind there was when one stood still I sniff, then spot the mare and the stallion at a distance. Rearing up on powerful hind quarters, I snake my head through the air letting out a terrible scream as I slash the air. Sliding back down to earth, I land softly in the now scorching sand and remain still. My black ghostly form gliding in and out of sight because of the heat waves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:13 pm

I glance up to see a large black stallion atop a tall sand dune, the heat waves blurring his image and making it seem like some kind of horror movie. I chuckle and toss my head, rearing I snort loudly, knowing it would reach him soon as it travelled so fast in the wind. I come down and toss my pure white mane.
My image was ghostly from afar, the heat waves making it waver, the sand like a backboard and making me appear like a taunting note to remember..

My blue eyes scan the area for the second stallion, no success. I nod, who needed him. I might, just might, be able to join a herd, if this black stallion is the King of this desolate land. I hoped, and odly enough, I thought it would be fun to be in a herd with arabians and fight for our land...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:03 pm

El Sheton~
As hear her snort whisper to my ears through the wind, I rear shortly and toss my head as I plunge down the steep sand dune. Most would think it suicidal, but for those that knew this land well enough could do just about anything. As my body balances my weight, my hooves move swiftly through the sand with knowledge that if I messed up just once I could go plunging downward for the rest of the way. Nearing the bottom of the sand dune I slam my weight into my back legs and slide downward on them, lifting my front hooves still so as not to flip forward. Once at the bottom I trot forward a few feet than shake off some of the hot sand that rested on my pitch, coal black coat.

Raising my head up I scan the area I was in and figured I was maybe about a mile away from the mare and five from the stallion. Arching my neck I prance a few steps then kick out a wicked back hoof as I break into a slower gallop with my head still held high. The closer I got to the mare the stronger her scent became. Eyes blazing with both confidence and a tad of lust for more mares for my herd, I slow to a prancing trot when I round a sand dune and there she stood. Coming to a stop I toss my head up and rear with a squeal. Coming back down I refocus my eyes on her. Head arched and tail flagged I watch her.

Her whole composer should that of beauty..a deadly one to most stallions I guessed. Snorting I move my head sideways for a different angle. The wind picked up, but it was of no comfort. Its hideous hot fingers whipped through our manes and tales with a rage that could not be described. Its horrid warmth creeped over our skin like nails on a chalk board until it finally had to rise again and continue on and let another wave of wind take its turn. The sand stirred and lifted up in little dust devils that danced around our hooves. Its little particles cut into the skin but neither of us flinched. Long dead weeds lifted into the wind and blew inbetween the space that seperated us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:46 pm

I watch as the blurred, ghostly black image creeps nearer like a shadow off a horror movie. His body slinking gracefully like that of a side winder snake down the deadly sand dunes. After a short while, he reached me. His large black body could only be described as the perfet epitome of some kind of Zorro. He was like a hero. Though this "Madame in Distress" didn't need saving....

I could tell my beauty surprised him, most mares here were scruff, worn, and manly looking. Sure I looked fragile, but that was my deceiving impression. I smirk wickedly, then quickly remove the slip of emotion, I didn't know him, or how he was.. I snort softly and raise a hoof, striking the ground harshly and sending plumes of sand in his way. The tiny, needle-like particles bombarding him like minute bees honing [sp?] on their target. I toss my mane out of my face as the wind picked up. Its coarse hair was stinging my neck and face with numbing pain.

I wondered what he planned to do about me, or more importantly, with us...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:33 pm

El Sheton~
Dipping my head into the wind I let the little needle like sand hit my face and chest without flinching, though it somewhat burned. Arching my neck I prick my ears for a short flicker of a second and snort. Then I lift my deadly black hooves and walk closer to her. Once I was seven feet closer to her I stop, my dark eyes watching her. Wondering what she would do I stayed where I was and watched her both with curiousity and warily.

Though as curious as I was, I was no fool to simply walk straight up to her. Thus why I had still left some space between us. As I looked over her it was obvious her posture, and composer (sp), were evenly disputed and not one would let up what her emotions were, eliminating that slip of a smirk anyway. Seeing what she would do I rear up instantly slaming my ears flat against my head and squeal, my front legs tucked neatly against my black stomuch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 am

I watch as he was definately a horse of the desert. He took the sand without flinching, and cautiously approached me. I make no move to attack him. His dark eyes intimidate me as I stand tall and proud. My elegant white body standing out broadly from our surroundings, but I obviously didn't care. I snort and wait for his first move.

I watch him closely as he decides on what to do. Surprisingly he rears, strong and tall, but most importantly, intimidatingly. I step back but do not make anymove to flee, nor did I make a move to return the threat. I was not looking for a fight, but just for seeing another horse at the least. I snort harshly. "Is that how your mother taut you to greet another horse?" I asked, my rich accent ringing like a bell as I speak to him. My words were the most deceiving of all. It was obvious I was of royalty when I spoke, which made me appear weaker yet. I didn't care what he thought, only what he knew. I was no weakling, and I was going to proove that.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

El Sheton~
As I come back down to the sandy ground silently, like a knife in the night, I grunt. Shaking my head I answer. "She taught me who to see as weak an who as bold, by simply doing that. Either way, its obvious you don't spook easily but your not fooled either by one's actions" I say, my voice a deep an almost commanding attention by nature.

As I continue to watch her I noticed how gleamingly white she was compared to this desolate place. I snort and look past her where I knew the other stallion was. Licking my lips I toss my head and refocus my attention on her. If one wasn't careful and paid attention, many a fool had probably came to their end by her.

(Sorry its so short. I'm at the hospital with my sister, my niece finally decided to come lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 pm

I snort at his words, realizing how true they were. I do not respond. I simply watch him as he looms over me like a threatening shadow..
I watch him, now taking the time to observe his phyical features. He was tall and handsome, and carried himself the way a leader would. He stood his tallest as most leaders do, and his muscles teased with a uniqueness most couldn't compare to.

[sorry for my shortness! I have the biggest flipping headache and I just had the biggest brainfart, sorry ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:54 pm

(guess there's no need for me here anymore? I'll just re-do my post somewhere else, I guess)
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 pm

[no you are still here, the main reason Twilight came was because your stallion not me, plz stay,...?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:33 pm

I don't exactly see a way for me to jump back into this, though.... Its my fault I haven't been on for a long time because I'm taking three AP classes this year at my school and I've been studying for all these major tests, and I am completely lost as to where this post went...
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 pm

[well you could say you come in after hearing or smelling the new stally or something]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next