Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking at the future fo a perfect life.

2 posters

Go down

Looking at the future fo a perfect life. Empty Looking at the future fo a perfect life.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:47 pm

~Engilfríð~
Just as the sun sets along the horizon there's a beautiful place horses call......paradise the paradise is filled with all beautiful things, creatures exspeacially all the mares they could find stallions as soon as they're in heat but there's I the mare who's name is Engillfrio beautigul like an angel....is this even true? Cause the last time I checked I was alone and the only one iin the meadow off wetlands paradise I stood there eating the sweet wet grass nice and tender Ahh..... I thought to myself Today's perfect yeterday was perfect tommorow will be perfect the future will someday bring me a mate. I was peaceful a lot off times qiuet but so....what did that even matter? No I was still the fastest mare of all the one that copuld outrun anything again I am Engilfrigo.

Looking at the future fo a perfect life. Jade
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Looking at the future fo a perfect life. Empty Re: Looking at the future fo a perfect life.

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Lighting~i sat alone in welands my mane shining in the light eating wet grass so wet
i got something to eat and drink i laughed at what i just said i ran in circles bored nothing to do
the water fall only came down once a year and this was the time i had noone to watch it with i
looked around i saw the most beaudiful mare ever i walked up to her"Hi i'm Lighting u are"
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Looking at the future fo a perfect life. Empty Re: Looking at the future fo a perfect life.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:08 pm

~Engilfríð~
"My names Engilfríð..." I said shyly looking down at the ground and scratching my hoof on the ground nervously.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Lighting~
"oh hi" come on lighting i can't just ask her now i have to wait u see she's shy
ok i said to my conchense i'll wait "so u like it here"?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:14 pm

~Engilfríð~
"Yeah...." I said shyly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Lighting~"Oh ok have u ever seen the wetlads water fall?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 pm

~Engilfríð~
"Mmm-hmm." I nodded.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Lighting~"oh ok wana go with " Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum