Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Haven't Met The Devil Himself Until You've Met Me(Be Warned: A Forcer Comes To Continue His Legend)

Go down

You Haven't Met The Devil Himself Until You've Met Me(Be Warned:  A Forcer Comes To Continue His Legend) Empty You Haven't Met The Devil Himself Until You've Met Me(Be Warned: A Forcer Comes To Continue His Legend)

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 am

Only the strong deserve to survive.

Kind of a cheesy moto, eh? No, not really, not for me anyway. And don't you dare say I'm not autistic, unless you've seen me in action, which is doubtful, then you have no idea what I am capable of. My dark, emotionless eyes scanned through the dark hemlock trees that created such a nice barrier for me to work with. This place would have to do. It wasn't nearly as dark as I would have liked, but hey, you can't always have everything, right? Or, at least, that's what the weaker horses let themselves believe. Anything was defiantly possible for a horse like me, but for now, I honestly couldn't care less about where I was right now, I was anxious in a way. I'd be able to wait, sure, but in truth, oh man, in truth, I really couldn't wait for my next victim. Not the normal victim I usually chose; She had to be a draft, she had to be unsuspecting, tall, possible even taller than my 18.3 hands, though that wasn't very possible. She had to be sweet, untouched, young, strong, though not quite strong enough to match me in battle. She would just be a test; For those who would actually be good enough for me eventually would be horses like myself, not the weaklings, but still, you've got to be able to have practice, right? Ha.

My dark legs moved smoothly through the forest, carrying me around trees, over fallen trunks, and through the light underbrush. Finally I stepped out into a clearing, and my nostrils flared as I caught the scents of mares. Hiding a grin and placing an easy expression on my face, I disguised myself as one of Them, one of the weakland stallions, the ones mares described with words like kindhearted and sweet and protective. Bah. Unsuspecting fools, and one of them would be carrying my first foal. I almost laughed at the thought. This, yes this, was going to be a very, very fun time for me.

Happy Hallows Eve.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

You Haven't Met The Devil Himself Until You've Met Me(Be Warned:  A Forcer Comes To Continue His Legend) Empty Re: You Haven't Met The Devil Himself Until You've Met Me(Be Warned: A Forcer Comes To Continue His Legend)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Wislen
I flicked the hair off my forelock, letting my blueish eyes see what was going on. I stood still, my body cold and and hidden at the edge of the meadow. I snorted faintly and chuckled, seeing the mares and stallions talking with eachother. I shook my head and moved my legs a little so I was some-what closer to all of them. I shook my satin bay coat to relieve dirt from it. I stood a little closer to them again, waiting for something to happen.

You Haven't Met The Devil Himself Until You've Met Me(Be Warned:  A Forcer Comes To Continue His Legend) Horse

Back to top Go down

You Haven't Met The Devil Himself Until You've Met Me(Be Warned:  A Forcer Comes To Continue His Legend) Empty Re: You Haven't Met The Devil Himself Until You've Met Me(Be Warned: A Forcer Comes To Continue His Legend)

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:54 pm

{Yay, a reply! Haha}
{By the way, his real name is Happy Hallows Eve, but he's just called Death. He's an old character of mine, so if you want the background of his life (which is pretty interesting since because of his history he can never die, though he doesn't tell others that) just feel free to PM me Smile }

Few heads turned to look at me as I wandered into the meadow, and that was just the way I wanted it. My stride was loose and free, and I carried my head at chest level, arching my neck slightly. A few mares caught my attention, but weren't quite what I was looking for. I wanted a draft mare; The others would just throw weak offspring, and I wasn't looking for that. Sure, I wanted to spread my genes, but why spread bad ones? Building an army would just be so much better, and they would have to be strong, heavier-built, tall. Most of these mares were small and petite. Snorting softly, I lowered my head to the grass, not really hungry. I never was. I didn't need food. Not this kind of food anyway. Ha, if only these weaklanders knew what I truly was...
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 pm

(Alrite! =D)
Wislen
I shrugged and carried my heavy draft hooves to the others. I still stood out of the crowd, not wanting to become 'just another chatty mare.' I stomped my hoof, sending small vibrations throughout the large meadow. "Damn flies..." I whispered to myself as I frowned and pinned my ears lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Snorting softly at the flies, I pinned my ears slightly as I nipped at my shoulder, careful not to draw blood on myself. Flicking my tail irritably, I bobbed my head slightly. None of the others seemed to really mind my presence even though I was a draft breed; As a matter of fact, I could actually see traces of draft in many of the horses, though mostly the stallions. Their feathering wasn't quite so distinct, and they weren't so stocky, but nonetheless. Flicking my tail irritably, I continued scanning through the horses. I wanted a draft mare, whose lines were more noticeable, but I could settle for less... There. Looking at the bay mare, I could barely keep a smile off my face. Time for some fun. Sending out a soft whicker to her, I pretended to have a bit interest, though in truth it was more than a bit.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Wislen
I snorted and shook my head, standing still stubbornly. I observed him, trying to figure out what he was going for. I didn't come here to mate...I came here because I was lost and this was as close to civilization as I would get. I frowned and pinned my ears and little more, relaxing my left leg still facing the stallion's direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Snorting softly when she didn't answer me, I could feel irritation building up inside of me but pushed it aside. Stupid mares... I thought to myself but didn't let anything show behind my mask but a hint of hurt. This was going to be a bit more interesting. Lowering my head to the ground, I opened and closed my mouth rhythmically. Bite, chew, swallow, repeat. I barely kept my lips from curling at the awful taste, I had lost the taste for grass years ago, and forced myself to keep eating, keeping an ear tilted towards her, seeing her out of the corner of my eye. Occaisionally I moved a step away from my previous spot for better grazing, seeming to be unconciously moving towards her though not in a direct line.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Wislen
I snorted and rolled my eyes, my facial expression blank. I lowered my head and started to graze, letting the hair topple onto my forelock. The grass tasted different than I was used to. I was raised on the prarie but this was healthy grass. I shook my head as a small curve appeared on my lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Tossing my head as a bee buzzed near my nose, I lifted my head, expression bored, looking around for anything that could save me from having to eat more of the horrid plants. There, perfect. Tossing my head slightly, I tossed over to the draft mare. "Hi," I said, my voice sounding boyish and young, inexperienced in a way.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Wislen
I lifted my head and snarled. "Uhmm...Hi...What do you want?" I asked, my face still. My nostrils flared a little, something was telling me something odd was at hand. I shook my head and snorted, my eyes narrowed and my ears moving pretty much in circles.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 pm

I flinched slightly, completely in-character now and taken by surprise. I shook my head slightly, rebutting her question with one of my own. "Not many drafts here, huh?" I asked, glancing back at the other horses around us, skipping a few selective couples who were beginning to get more intimate with each other.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Wislen
I shrugged. "Eh, I guess." I mumbled and looked at the heavy-hooved horses there was. I snorted and pawed at the ground, exposing some worms and grass roots. I nipped at my side and shooed away the blood-sucking flies.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:13 pm

I shrugged slightly, watching her paw at the grass for a moment and flicking my tail. "You don't normally seem like the kind of horse to hang out in places like this, if it's not too, well, yeah, for me to say," I said, my voice becoming slightly uneasy and hesitant and I shied slightly as if expecting to get nipped at.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 am

Wilsen
I pinned my ears slightly and gave him a small snarly look. I shook it off and continued to watch all the rest of the horses greet eachother with hellos and such. I pinned my ears again and bared my teeth lightly. "Why? Am I not good enough?" I asked with a snort as I threw the mane out of my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down