Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brother and Sister looking mates

2 posters

Go down

Brother and Sister looking mates Empty Brother and Sister looking mates

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Decode troted ahead of her brother, her black mane and tail flowing behind her slightly. She was in heat but her brother would protect her incase of any forceing stallions. Slowing to a walk near a small hill, Decode looked down and gasped. A beauitful river flowed through a canyon below her hooves. "Knight, Knight come here!"

Dark Knight looked up watching his little sister trot ahead of him, their matching black coats shown. Her heat sent killed him, knowing that a stallion could show up at anytime. Hearing her gasp his head jerked up to see her gazing down the hill. "I'm coming sister." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Brother and Sister looking mates Empty Re: Brother and Sister looking mates

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Tango~
I walk around my ears pricked up listening for anything, I was in heat see and I didn't want some forces to come along, thats why I was so alert right now. Looking around I stop short seeing two horses, a stallion and mare

(gack sorry its so short...bead dead XD)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:41 pm

(No problem Smile Decode looks like my Av.)

Decode looked at Knight before changeing her veiw to the woods. "Hello there, Mare." She called into the woods rolling her eyes at her brother. "It's just a mare idiot."

Knight stopped hearing something. He turned to his sister to herd her away from the noise and snorted a warning. Thinking the noise was a stallion.
He groaned. "You better be glad we have a strong bond and I love you." He muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Tango~
my red roam coat stood out in the woods as I looked at them "hi" I said softly and take a few steps to them, looking at the stallion to the mare, a faint smile on my face
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:53 pm

"My brothers an idiot. Im Decode by the way." Decode troted up to the roan. "But whatcha doing out this far? Isn't it far from your herd or something?....." Decode paused believeing she had forgotten something. "OH! This is Dark Knight." She said remembering her brother.

Knight stayed as close as he could to Decode yet staying away from the mare as if he didnt trust her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Tango~
I looked at them and snorted softly as the mare came up to me "Im Tango" I said softly then shook my head "I don't have a herd or anything" I said then looked over at the stallion that she called Dark Knight, I nodded a hi to him then looked at Decode and smiled small "its cool to meet you"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 pm

"Alrighty then, you found the right people to hang with then. Knights not a stallion who's a 'girl' man but he deals." Deccode rammbled quickly smileing. Knight just stood back watching his sister before rolling his eyes and turned his back to them. "Not very soical either." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Tango~
I laughed lightly and smiled small listening to her babble on, "thanks for letting me stay with you guys" just what I needed! A stallion to scare off al the others, I let out a breath and relaxed, happy to have someone to talk too. I chuckled and looked at Knight "yeah I see that"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 pm

"There is a group of stallions around here but they learned not to mess with me or my brother, cause their idiots like him bu-" Knight innterupted. "I am NOT an idiot." Decode giggled "Yeaaa huhhhhh" She squealed when he tried to bite her. "Hey watch out!" He rolled his eyes turning around barely glanceing at Tango. "Shes crazy, Tango, just crazy. Or she cant take her own heat."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Tango~
I nodded listening to her "yeah I know I was trying to stay clear of them" I said then laughed watching them fight or brother and sister fight. I looked at him and laughed with a amused look "on my gosh! it talked to me!" I said teasing him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:53 pm

"Notta it...." He muttered turning away again, Decode snickering. "I agree with her, you are and it, OMG! Your uncel IT haha." (sorry so short ugh)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Tango~
I laughed and looked at them mostly at Decode and smiled then flick my tail not realizing I was releasing my heat scent

(sorry brain dead)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:56 am

Ash of many Deaths~
She walked out of the shadows seeing three horses,she growls,lurking back into the darkness,but still keeping an eye on them.My beautiful black,grayish coat fit into the darkness of the night,she stood her ground.The trees rustled from the wind,and the wind blowing her beautiful black mae and tail,her black,grayish coat heaved as she breathed,she was a demon,and could kill you if she wanted to.She looked at the two mares that were chating,she turned her head suddenly and seen a gorgeous stallion,she claped her tail to her rump,she didnt relize it that she released alot of heat.Her eyes as black as coal,just searched the stallion for answers.
Brother and Sister looking mates 500bla10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 am

Knight's head jerked up, hearing the new horse. Seeing as though it was a mare he rolled his eyes. "Decode you deal with these Mares." He said, tiredly. Decode looked at her brother. "Fine." She didnt know what shock she was going to get from her brother, or so thought. "Decode I dont even know why I picked you up. We are not even related." Knight began stalking away from all three mares. Decode looked very shocked. "Oh..." SHe turned to the new mare "HI!"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 am

Ash~
She lurked back into the darkness,seeing the stallion stalk away from the two,she saw he comming her way,she moved out of his way.His black coat touched her black,grayish coat,she turned to look back at him,then back at the two mares,she step forward,she was much taller then them both,which was weried.she snorted,"Hello,Names Ash of many Deaths,.....But im called Ash"She glared at the two seaching them for answers but none came to mind.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:35 am

(He was walking away from them he could not have touched her)

Decode nodded looking for her so called brother, her back toward the mare. "Nice name, Im Decode the Night but you can call me Decode." (sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:47 am

(srry im still half asleep)

Ash~
She growled,"Nice"She said.(Srry so short)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum