Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The girl who had to go though so much torture.

Go down

The girl who had to go though so much torture. Empty The girl who had to go though so much torture.

Post by Emoticon Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:14 pm

There was this girl, who went to school. She had EED and Mood disorder, She lived a very hard life that no one could understand. She used to cry every night with her dog, wondering why god did this. Why he made like this. She never wanted to go to school, she hated it. Kids would stare at her, talk about her. And laugh at her, just because she didn't have much hair, it was curly. Nobody would talk to her, she wasn't very social. She was an special class, with others like her. but no knew how it was like to be her, not even her only 2 friends. When she cut her hair, she cried. "I'm going to be ugly, everyone will stare at me even more!" she cried herself that night. She woke up she didn't want to go to school, her mom forced her too. Everyone looked, she tried to look away. She tried not to cry but it balled up inside her.

When she walked into the classroom everyone looked at her. She was using every ounce of strength she had not to burst out into tears. Then right when she was about to sit in her seat. someone said "Why did you cut your hair?" Even though it wasn't a insult, She cried and ran into the room, she wanted to know why she was like this. Why no one liked her, why she just could be normal. "Why am I like this, I wish I could die. Not many people would care" Her life would just end and the torture of being me would stop. When she calmed down she almost died from asthma, she almost got her wish.

Next year was more torture, and it never stopped. When it was her birthday, she only got 2 things. A small purse, and to have fun with her dad. A day later she cried, She wanted more then two things, but her family was broke. Her mother told her not to worry, but she had nightmares that we'd be out on the street. She is never happy, not even her dog would cheer her up. She loved her mom and her dog more then anything, if something happen to her mom, she cry every night. If something happened to her dog she would end her life, compare how many people would be sad, how many people she looked at would even know she was dead. And Why her life was so bad that it was worth ending it. But one thing that kept her from picking up that knife was the people. The people who would me miss her, who would blame themselves why i was dead. Her mom said she would not be able to live without me. I said she would be fine, but deep done i knew she wouldn't.

This story will be going on forever the torture, pain, and the hardiness of this girl. I know all the people in the story. No this story isn't make believe like those fairy tales,for this girl there is no happy ending. I know that because that girl is me.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The girl who had to go though so much torture. Empty Re: The girl who had to go though so much torture.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:26 am

Ahhh, tis a good story. You say its true??

Back to top Go down

The girl who had to go though so much torture. Empty Re: The girl who had to go though so much torture.

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:07 pm

yes, 100% true. just might have to write a sequel next year, or maybe may.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 am

Aww I'm sorry hun, if you ever need to talk. Just message me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 pm

ok
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum