Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is Death..a dark mare looking for forcer stallion(s)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love is Death..a dark mare looking for forcer stallion(s)  Empty Love is Death..a dark mare looking for forcer stallion(s)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm

My name is Love is Death, or Love for short. I come here to find the darkest of the forcer stallions and many more to reign over. my raven black coat was splashed with oddly placed white splotch's (sp), and I have the most carribean blue eyes ever seen. Born as a bastard foal, I had no parents and was raised in one of the darkest places ever known. From where I come from I am well known. Most seeing me as some dark god, for no foal should have lived without their first milk..but I did and defied all other odds there was.
(I'm going to add more when I get home. This is going to be a mature post and will require those that decide to answer to post at least two paragraphs. And remember that a "paragraph" is at least three sentences long. Remember I am still going to add stuff here)

Back to top Go down

Love is Death..a dark mare looking for forcer stallion(s)  Empty Re: Love is Death..a dark mare looking for forcer stallion(s)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Blood in the Soul~He walked through the thick trees,his jet black and gray coat gleamed in the darkness of the steal cold night.His name came from the death of all horses,meaning he will kill any horse that threatens him,he was the strongest stallion that layed foot on this earth.He was a forcer at heart and will stay a forcer untill he joins the afterlife,he was looking for the perfect mare to spend his intire life with,his jet black eyes looking into the distance,he seen a beautiful mare in the clearing,he walked alittle ways not wanting to scare the mare,he smirked.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love is Death..a dark mare looking for forcer stallion(s)  Empty Re: Love is Death..a dark mare looking for forcer stallion(s)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Love is Death~

My cool blue eyes shift over the area as I look at the stallions. "Humph..most are pathetic 'light' horses..damn goodie two shoes." I snort disgusted and paw at the ground harshly with one extended black leg. Tossing my head I catch the scent of a stallion. Freezing I take the scent in more then grin.. at last. A forcer has come, whether or not he was worthy I would soon find out. Most fools took me for a weak dainty mare, and I used this to my advantage. It helped me sort through weak stallions and the strong ones.

Flicking my tail I whinny lightly to the stallion in the dark. My voice sounding small and unsure, but my eyes knew the truth behind them. Stretching my head out snort softly as I study the black forest. Sighin inwardly I wait to see if a forcer would come and I wanted more than one.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Blood in the Soul~He walked out of the darkness,his eyes sreaching the mare up and down,i was a dark horse and also a forcer.She looked like a strong and mostly mares are weak and unpretective of there selfs,she was diffrenent and it was odd.He shrugged it off,looking at the mare.He was a muscular stallion ready to take on any horse in this world,he had many scars from fights the stallion has got into.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:55 pm

~Love is Death~
When the stallion comes out my icey eyes quickly flick to him. A big stallion, yes. A forcer, eh we would soon find out. Flicking my tail I let out a taunting scent to see his reaction. Tossing my head, I fling my long wavy forelock out of my eyes and dip my head towards the stallion in a flirty motion as I turn around presenting my rump. Lowering my head I start to lightly graze, though my ears remained tilted back to catch any sounds.
Most stallions wouldn't hesitate, thus why I had come for forcer's. I desired them the most because I could control them. My wish being their command. But I needed one, a strong one that could help me rule. Yes he would be treated like the rest, but he would also have some benefits too.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:38 am

Blood in the Soul~He walked over toward her rump,he put his nose down to see if she was in heat,and she was.He mounted her,her started thrusting going harder into her,he groaned in pleasure,he dug his razer sharp hoovs into he sides,but not hurting her that bad,i graped her mane and pushed her in further,then let go of her mane.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:35 am

Love is Death~
When he walks over I dock my tail to the side to let him inspect. I spread my legs when he quickly mounts and nicker pleasurably when he starts to push into me. Jumping a little when he goes faster but otherwise stay still while he pumps. He had only been on me for maybe less than a minute before I pin my ears and squeal. Bucking I kick out my back legs but only one managed to hit him. Jumping away from him I whip around and nip his cheek. Eyes blazing I watch the stallion learily. Pawing the ground I snort softly when the dirt clods pull up and fly.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

blood in the Soul~He jumped back and pinned his ears flat to his skull,"what was that foI asked curious of what i did,i nuzzled her side,and seen cuts from my hooves,i looked at her and nuzzled her faceIm sorry,"i said standing beside her.Licking her wounds.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Love is Death~
I squeal again and kick out with a hind foot just before biting his side. Prancing away I toss my head then turn around and stop facing him. My carribean coloured eyes narrowed under my black mane as I inspected him. So far he had only shown a tad bit of being a forcer. Wrinkling my nose I snort softly and raise my perfectly formed head and flick my tail, again releasing the undeniable scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Blood in the Soul~
He growled and lunged toward her,he stood before her,looking down at her smirking and said "I throught you wantedf me to force breed you,.....Huh?"i flicked my tail curiously.
Love is Death..a dark mare looking for forcer stallion(s)  Bridon10

Last edited by xXDisturbiaXx on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:36 pm

~Love is Death~
Squealing again my ears flatten against my skull. Rearing as high as I could I arch my back and launch forward, only suceeding in going a few feet, but he slid off. Bounding forward I stop and wheel around tossing my head showing he wasn't my boss. My clever eyes watched him as my body slightly trembled with excitement. Nickering in a high pitched note I toss my head as I throw my body high up into a powerful buck, kicking out viciously in the air. Landing with a dull thud I shake my head and paw the ground. The dirt and rocks making an unbearable noise as they scratched together, but i seemingly wasn't affected by it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:22 pm

(((nudge)))

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Blood is the Soul~
I smiled,"Whats your name anyway"i asked,i reared and slammed onto the ground making it shake,i growled as she kicked out at me,i bucked at her but missed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Love is Death~
I bare my teeth for only a moment and flatten my ears further. Raising my head high with pride I answer him. "Love is Death" I hiss, emphasizing the last word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 pm

-nudge-

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Blood in the Soul~
I growled and pinned my ears,"Nice name"i said,Names,,Blood in the Soul"i hissing right back.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:14 pm

~Love is Death~
"Interesting name." I say tossing my head smartly. I walk over to him and rub against him as I walk past flicking my tail. A sly smirk I wore on my lovely face as I walked away. My dainty but strong legs carrying swiftly. All my movents were of grace and elegance but also had a deadly knowledge to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Blood in the Soul~
I lifted my muzzle to the air,'boy was she in heat' i said in my head,i wanted to mount her and lock my hooves into her side,just thrusting into her is what i wanted to do,"Can i mount you again"i ask,rubbing my muzzle along her rub.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:17 pm

~Love is Death~
A gorgeous, but wicked, smile lights my face. "That's up to you" I say seductively and pick my pace up to a trot

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Blood in the Soul~
I growled and trolted after her,i stoped before her,then went straight to her rup,i mounted and thrust into her,my cock slamming over and over her again,and again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:50 pm

~Love is Death~
I pin my ears and throw my head back with a slight squeal. Kicking a back leg out but missing I snort and rear twisting to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Blood in the Soul~
I snorted and bit her neck,i graped her mane and thrust in harder....."Your gonna love it,it feels amazing"i said my hooves clamped into her sides making sure she didnt get away.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:02 pm

~Love is Death~
I scream my rage and bolt forward, but somehow he remained on me. "Okay Mr. You think you can handle me?!" I snort baring my teeth. Twisting up into the air I thrash my forelegs out viciously in the air and throw my head from side to side trying to rid him.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Blood in the Soul~
I grinned,"Your not gonna get me off"i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:00 pm

~Love is Death~
I snort and back up not thinking. Instantly I freeze cause all that did was push his cock further in. And it was unlike I had ever felt before. I struggled some more but they became weaker and weaker until I was finally standing still but my back legs were still held tightly together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next