Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Mist......

Go down

Black Mist...... Empty Black Mist......

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Angel Of Deception
I looked down to my mothers grave, I sighed, I was only a year old and my mother had not taught me half of the things she wanted to. I cried silently and shook my head wanting leave, but I missed her and did not want to ever leave her. I didn't know how to do anything.. and then I heard a whisper... * I'm always with you * I lifted my head up slightly shocked....

Black Mist...... 457px-10

Back to top Go down

Black Mist...... Empty .......A mare that can bring others some Confidence into their heat.......

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Confidence~
I walked through the grave yard, making sure i didnt step on any graves, either i would fall through, or..... Be cursed for life.... Stoping at my mothers and fathers grave, moaning over them, a tear sweping down my face.... Not wanting too cry infront of my parents grave....

Turning my head away from their grave, and seeing from the corner of my eye... A loning, sad, helpless, and hungry mare.... Just like me, i was a mare, that had a soul of kindness, and caring in it, and when my soul got pulled out of me when my mother and father died, i felt like the devil, and i didnt like that very much... Jogging over too the sad mare, and stoping beside her... " H-hello, are you ok..... Im Confidence " i said, she was looking down at a grave, must be mothers.... I nuzzled her and neighed, " Its ok, i lost my mother and father also, but you have too have some confidence in you, dont let your sadness over power you, your stronger then that, " i said, trying to help her, even though i barly knew this strange , unconfident mare, but i will still help her.....

OCC~ ....Heres her bio....

Name~Confidence
Gender~Mare
Age~A year old
Breed~Mixed between Missouri Fox Trotter and Clydesdale mare
Pelt Color~A chestnut mare, she is strikingly beautiful
Eye Color~Pitch Black
History~Mother and Father died when she was about too turn 1, unknown death....
Strength~Speed, battles, and swimming
Weakness~Climbing, and sharks....
Height~7.9hh
Weight~800lb
Markings~Scars from the battles she has won....
Clan~ Left hers when her mother and father died....
Foals/Cults~None
Mate~Searching for one...
Personality~Outgoing when wants too be, strong, has confidence, sweet and kind, bt wit you talkbad about her she knows how too fight, easy too get along with, caring, an fearless, extremely fast, and strong, and she respects othrs....
Pic~Black Mist...... Heaven10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Black Mist...... Empty Re: Black Mist......

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Angel Of Deception
I looked at the unfamiliar mare...My face still wet from the tears that had flowed, I had been standing her for days and hadn't eaten. I blinked and nodded.. kneeling down to her graze and nuzzling the soil.. " Good bye mother..." I stood and stepped back.. * I'm always with you* the voice repeated...I jumped, looking around panicked...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Confidence~
I jumped back as she did so.... " Sorry did i scare you " i said, slightly worried what i did now, i never made someone jump before, unless i snunk up on them, but i made sure that they heard me, the lifted m hooves once in awhile too get in a good postion for me too stand in.... Stretching my neck and nuzzling the unknown mare gently on the side... Then pulling my head bak, cautious if she was gonna swig at me....

" Again did i do anything too afend you, if i did im sorry " i said, looking at her, her eyes filled with panic and fear.... Dont know what i said, or was it me or something else.... A ruslte came from he bushes, whiping around and growling, standing infront of the mare.... I knew i was much taller then her, and knew she could defend for herself, but i was cautious and portective at times, too those who needed it, and from my sight of view this mare needed protection.... Growling loudly, making ure who ever it was, not too mess with me.... the ruslte stoped and heard the pounding of paws run away, i made shivers run down others backs when i do that... Always... Flicking my tail to my flanks and turning my head toward the mare, and snorting.... " Name?" i asked....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Angel Of Destruction ~ I closed my eyes, I was visably shaking and said " No it wasn't you..I-I keep hearing a voice, my m-mothers.." I said looking at her, she probably thought I was crazy.. When the bushes rustled, I jumped again...this time I bolted to safety a nearby tree. I perked my ears as she spoke and said "My name is Angel Of Destruction....Angel for short..." I said, my voice shaking..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Confidence~
I turned oo her, and dipped my head in greetings, finally i got a word out of her... " Come on, lets get out of here............. And nice too meet you Angel, if you didnt hear me before im Confidence, if you havent noticed...." i said, nuzzling her from behide the tree, and walking with Angel by myside......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum