Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William And Maisy

Go down

William And Maisy Empty William And Maisy

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:11 pm

William And Maisy Hawk (I didn't draw this, nor did I finish the story.)

WILLIAM AND
MAISY
William moved through the forest quickly. He dodged bushes and tree stumps. He couldn't even stop for a quick drink of water. William was in such a rush he couldn't stop for a rest "I must save my family!" He had vowed. William yowled as he stepped into a bear trap. I can't get stuck now! William was a sleek brown wolf with grey paws and a tan muzzle. A white stripe ran from his forehead to the tip of his tail. His eyes were grass green. William perked his ears at the sound of a twig snap. Human. He turned his head to see a human wearing brown. He was armed with a gun. A hunting dog followed. The dog was grey with blue eyes. "Well, what do we have here! I thought that there was going to be a bear here but a wolf!" The hunter smirked. William snarled and the fur on his neck rose. The hunter frowned and set his gun to William's head. "Say your goodbyes, wolf." William quickly turned and bit the gun and forced it out of the hunters hand. Too shocked to react, the hunter gasped. William ripped off the trap, also ripping off a pawful of fur. The dog rushed forward and jumped onto William. William grabbed the dog's neck and tossed her away. The dog yelped and barked, "Wait!" William turned to the dog. "Why should I wait for you, mutt?" The dog slowly stood up. "Hand me that gun." William picked up the gun and tossed it at the dog. The dog caught it. "I'm Maisy, by the way. But my 'master' calls me Fanger." Maisy held onto the gun with her paws tightly and held it close to the hunters neck. She pulled the trigger. 'BOOM!' The gun fired. Her master layed there, blood pouring from his neck and a small hole in his neck. 'What a dog you are! I never saw a dog do that before.' William smiled. Maisy smiled but then a serious frown formed on her lips. "I know where your parents are. They're at Spook Mountain. But to get there, we have through Wispy Valley, Coconut Spring, and Volcano Prairie." William tilted his head. 'Lets get going. But does Volcano Prairie have any volcanoes?' Maisy shook her head. "Ok. Lets get going!" William said.

William sighed. "Whats wrong?" Maisy asked. "I'm worried." He replied, flattening his ears.

Maisy yawned as they walked by the road. "Ok, now we need to find something to eat. I'm starving." William called out, "Roadkill!" Masiy took that as a rude word. "I will not become roadkill!" William shook his head. "No. I mean roadkill! Like food on or by the road?" He pointed torward a fat bully dear lying by the road. "Sweet!" William and Maisy rushed over.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum