Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?.....

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?..... Empty MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?.....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm

~Her land~
MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?..... Dark.Forest

~Suicide's past~
The pitch black she-wolf lifted her head. " I have seen what will come," she growled. " There are dark times ahead."
A stir of anxiety passed through the wolves like wind ribbling through reeds, but no wolf dared to question her out loud.
" Well?" Suicide demanded when the silence had stretched out for several heartbeats. " Tell us what u mean, Yellowfang."
The gray wolf hesitated. She closed her eyes, and when she spoke her voice was deeper and quieter then before, so that every wolf had to strain to listen: " before there is peace, blood will spill blood, and the lake will run red."

MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?..... Sm3l1l
~Suicide~
Moonlight washed over the hillside, casting heavy shadows around a thick wall of thornbushes. The bushes surrounded a hollow with rocky sides that sloped down steeply to a pool in the shape of a full moon. Halfway up the side of the hollow, a trickle of water bubbled up between two moss-covered stones, glimmering like liquid starshine as it fell into the pool below.
The branches rustled and weaved as a pitch black she0wolf emerged at the top of the hollow. Her pelt was black as night, and she looekd around with glowing eyes. " Yes," she said with unease in her words.
She leaped down to a juttign rock, she landed on all fours and her chest heaved. Her eyes went to a deadly slit and she crunched down stalking toward a large, slim buck, grazing calmly on a patch of grass. A smirk spread across my lips, and i sprang into action. Weaving through trees toward the buck, i jumped instantly as the buck started to turn away from her. I unleashed my claws and grasped its neck, whipping in a circle, and breaking its neck. Blood drippled down my muzzle, and my fangs left a deadly hole into the bucks weak-skin....
Suicide released her grip upon the buck and stretched her neck out to let out an rythmic, and beautiful howl. That she could keep up for hours, and day on end. She howled her victory, and then lowered her head to stare down at hte lifeless body. That once used to roam these lands, but now is Suicide's dinner...
She put a forepaw upon the buck's weak-neck skin and opened her mouth, to reveal dangger-like fangs and sinking them into the buck's flesh. She tore the buck apart one by one, soon after the buck was blood, and bones. Nothing left, except its head....
(( If your gonna rp here, plz be subcriptive...Thank you!))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?..... Empty Re: MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?.....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:47 pm

anyone?....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?..... Empty Re: MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?.....

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:59 pm

-----Eagle----

I walk on the rocks in a tired fashion. I tried to get my paws used to the smooth, sometimes bumpy terrain. I step on a sharp rock and whinne in pain. "OUCH! stupid rocks!" I bite the little rock with the salty, moist blood on it and throw it in the river. "Take that you rock!" I say like a child who couldn't control his temper, truth is, i can't control my temper.I should go back, my paws ache so bad. No, I won't act like a baby like i did with the leader wolf. My wounds are dry, but the scars of my falure carve gashes in my body. Just then, a sweet smell of a pack fill my nose. I ignore it, thinking it's just these disgusting blackberrys. So i tred on with my aching paws, till' I find a little cave. Then, my hair on the back of my neck stands up. Then out of nowhere a tiny cub comes out and attacks me, like a sibiling. I growl at it and then hear a ear pericing roar. I bolt out of there not caring for revenge of the cub, then I smell an herd of moose. "Moose tender skin have more fat, I better fill up for the winter. My black coat and grey coat won't blend in, But I better try to hunt. I sneak up behind a thick blackberry bush.The blackberrys hide my black coat. I walk to the end of the bush, trying not to push my luck. I see the moose head turn towards me, then my breath stops. Then the mooses head turns down to graze, and strike. I get less then a seconbd head start, but that was more then enough for me. The run at full speed, but the cow is doomed. I jump on the moose and scatch her back. I then bite her fat belly, making the sweet flesh fill my mouth. I slip and fall but before I hit the ground, I bit the cows back leg making her stumble and fall. I lay there enduring massive pain as i feel the affects of hitting your back. I get up, cliching my teeth and see the cow running, but just dragging her foot. I run with my swift coat and light footing at bite her windpipe, making an istant death kill. I start with the belly and finish with the neck. I leave the head and one leg with the flesh. I finish chewing one of the rib bones, then i smell an pack scent. On top of that, an female scent. I walk then i see the beatiful female, i walk out of the blackberry bush. "Hello, my name is eagle. Is your's suicide?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm

~Cheyene~
Cheyeene smelled sweet and (sp?)delisouse her eyes looked forward from the cave and she got up to investigate. She wasn't that much of an hunter that's why her brother did all the work. He died yeterday, she burried him to the right of her small, not perfect cave. Cheyene jumped the long rock and coutined to walk. She smelled the air. The sweet smell was starting to go away. Cheyene got to a trot and quickly got to the meadow. Slowly, she got to a stalking postion and slowly made her way up with a little snarl. She was going for a buck. Suddenly it spotted her and threw her off. She moaned and got back to her pads quickly and ran away. She then saw another one she tripped on a pebble suddenly and began to tumble. 'Ahhs' began to fill her muzzle as she tumbled then suddenly she went straight flying into a female. This was Cheyene's moment! She sharped her fangs and bit it in it's neck. It screamed in pain and fell straight to the ground with a THUD. Cheyene smiled. Then lifted her delicate head to give a happy howl and also a thanks to her brother. Who taught her all she needed.

MURDER! MURDER!.....Suicide needs help, can u control her?..... MexCityday1015
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:25 pm

~Suicide~
She threw her head up form the buck's bones, and seh whipped around, to face an Brute. A low growl excaped her maw, and seh showed her dagger-like fangs, at the brute. Daring as she was, she wouldnt attack until she knew if he was a threat. If he was'ent then she'd let him go. Hearing his words, i throw my head up and i rise up on my hanches, my muscles twitched with energy, that builed up inside of me.
" It may be as though you know me." i say with unease hitting my words with a large spat i didnt know where the snap came out at, but it just did.
Suicide's pitch black coat, made her stand out in the night sky. Greenleaf was comming and she needed to be strong. Suicide was'ent that old, she was only 2 almost 3, still warrior. She was kicked out of ThunderPack for being blammed for murder, now she is forbidden from any other pack in this area.
But what the big deal is, Suicide didnt murder anyone, it was the pack leader, Bloodstar.
Shaking my head i stand tall, my chest heaves as i slare at the rather large brute...
" Eagle, how old are you?"i asked and raise an eyebrow, witth little effort Suicide flicked her tail slightly...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:41 pm

---Eagle---

I look at th black female, blank. I look at her and hear the question. "I am 3 years, ma'm." I put that in for a little comedy. I sniff and smell of blood. Then I hear an elk cry, a blood scream. I sniff and smell some blood.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:47 pm

~Cheyene~
Cheyene smiled with pride. She sat on her haunches and began to eat. Wow, this meat was rough.

What she didn't know was, that she was a few paws away from 2 wolves.

Cheyene stopped and sniffed the sweet smell of victory she had caught. Her eyes were closed. She opened them with uneasment when she sensed 2 near-by wolves. She looked over across the meadow and saw 2 wolves. Her eye-sight saw it clearly. She then began to eat again but this time nervously. She kept from her legs shaking and tried to show pride. If she didn't she wouldn't be able to show that she COULD be an warrior.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:22 pm

-------Eagle------
[color=olive]In stead of waiting for an responce from Suicide I look at the female. I walk cathoisly(sp?) To the female. I interdrouse myself as i get pumped like I was taing on a bull that could kill me with his horns. "My name is eagle, yours?" I say from an dstance, making sue not to add an dsturbing coor to my sleek black and grey coat
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:27 pm

~Suicide~
She watched him leave, Suicide walked slowly down toward the two, and she glared at the fae.
" Well, well here we have Cheyene. So where's your brother..." i say with unease hitting my voice, like a ton of bricks. Suicide looked at hrte brute and smirked as he looked at the fae with questioning eyes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:44 pm

"Well hello Cheyene. I am sorry for your lose." evethough i didn't know the wolf she lost, the change of sound from suicide and her face made it obouis that something bad happened. I was good picking up ideas like that. "I won't stay long, I might just make a little group of wolves and explore the free lands. You can join, if you want." I say and smirk and Cheyene. I tried to hide my male instic has best as i could. I did, and i was getting excited. "Do you beatiful wolfs have any male partners? you are my type...."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:08 pm

~Suicide~
I smirked and ran my muzzle along Eagle's side.. " Nope, and im sure u are my type as well." Even though he was older then me, i didnt care. I was starting to like him...
I looked back at Cheyene and smiled, touching my nos eto her flank, and a warm smile spread across my lips...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:22 pm

I smirk at my chances. "Well do you have a alpha male?" I say and put my cold nose on her cheeks, almost like a kiss. "Do you want to mate?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:44 pm

~Suicide~
I whipped my head to face him, and suddenly i turned my head slightly to the right, befoe i could reply to his question, i got bolted by a gun shot. I yowled in pain... And snarled at a human holding a gun, i jumped up and in full speed i jumped upon the human and tore him apart. Even though i had a gun shot in my side i would kill anything that tryed to hurt me or my friends... I Yowled in pain as i was finished tearing the human apart, my legs crumbled and i fell to the ground, in a loud thud... I looked at Eagle, and smiled lightly, " No i do not have a mate, or an alpha, but yea i would love to mate with you, but i need to heal beofore that.... Eagle go to the lake, and graped some yellow leaves quickly, " i say with unease in my words but i dont know why....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:49 pm

----Eagle-----
I run as fast as I can. I use my good endurence and speed of a sprinter to go to the lake. I dig my claws in to the red sand and make a good hole. I climb and get mutible leaves and race back. I made sure they were all yellow and barely brittle. I give them to Suicide to tell her what do i do
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:04 pm

~Suicide~
She threw her head up, adn nodded her thanks.. " Eagle, chew them and after down, release the juice and put it on my wound... The juice from the leaves will make the wound heal faster... I already got the bullet out, " i say, and lick his neck with gratitude...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:20 pm

(lol nice pick)

I chew them as fast as i can, making sure not to swallow the juice or put my slavia in the juice. They tasted nasty but i got though it. I sqeezed the just out of my mouth into the wounds, once the juice was outof my mouth i go to the lake and wash it out. I come back to check on suicide
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:29 pm

~Suicide~
She smiled slightly, and licked eagles cheek.. I got up the wound healed faster then i thought, and i shoke myself.. And nuzzled eagles side gently... I smirked adn turned my rump toward him... Then moved my tail, nodding to him....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:38 pm

(I'm making a pick and play in the wolf bios so i just be quick. you can join if you want)

I smirk and mount her, carefull not to touch her wound. I know with her and get down and lick her neck to let her know i was down.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:18 pm

~Suicide~
I gasped as he slowly mounted me, i nodded and did what he said... I groaned in pleasure adn jumped forward a bit then back into him, with force adn power in me....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:23 pm

"Are you hungry? I can get us a bull elk."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Sorry I could not rpl I was off line. I would but it seem's you all ready got it going. Thanks.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 am

~Cheyeene~
Cheyeene sighs and walks away on all 4's. She wasn't hardly ever noticed and no one cared. That's why her and her brother lived alone. Her brother made her feel special. He cared about her as for no one else. Cheyeene looked back once more before turning back to face the woods, shake her head and pad off. She was leaving. She was going to look for a better place.... somewhere where she would just be alone....forever.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 pm

~Suicide~
She jumped forward, and turned to look at Eagle. " I am still fit to catch my own prey," Suicide says with alittle bitterness in her voice, but thats how she was, if you couldnt except her, then to bad. she turned head to see Cheyene she whimpered for her to come back, and stood beside Eagle, leanign up against him. Her side heaving up against him, making him warm....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:21 pm

~Cheyeene~
Cheyeene still walked ignoring the whimper. How about they just forget about me? I'm too stupid and not talented. She thought and countined to walk. She hated all wolves here. That's what they always used to call her. She trotted slowly non-stop until she got to a waterfall. She took small sips of water her pink toungh showed slightly as she quickly took quick drinks. Rain began to fall and it would soon cover her scent...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:15 pm

(Are you seriously gonna stop posting here?!)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next