Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Agents........

3 posters

Go down

Secret Agents........ Empty Secret Agents........

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Angel walks into the library with an smile on her face. She goes over to the librarian and pushes over the book. She looks up at the librian and smiles. "Hello Mrs. Francene," she says and smiles. "You've finished the book already? You just got it yesterday," Mrs. Francene murmurs and grabs the book, putting it under the desk. "I know, it's just these secret agent books are so amazing," exclaims Angel letting out an deep breath. "Have you ever thought becoming one someday," asked Mrs. F. "Yeah. Me and my best friend, Buddy had been thinking about it. Can I bring him in," asks Angel. "Sure, go ahead." Angel whistles for Buddy. Soon, a Golden Retriever comes panting. "Hello there buddy," greets Mrs.F."

Angel puts an bandanna on it that said, 'secret agent.'
"Someday Buddy," she murmurs. Buddy barks. "Okay I'm going to look for my next book." Angel walks over to the book boards, Buddy following.

-Angel-
Secret Agents........ 45081813

-Buddy-
Secret Agents........ Goldenretriever1

Last edited by Wolf Hero on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Secret Agents........ Empty Re: Secret Agents........

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 pm

She rumaged amoung the shadows of the booksheleves picking out different books but then putting them back after she read the tittles.. She practically lived here and beside her always at her heels was a white she-wolf name Deadly Score with beautiful amber eyes . She had short black hair, mismatched eyes of golden amber and deep red and her skin was moon pale. She wore torn black jeans, black trainers and a long sleeved collared black top which had white sleeves, she also wore a pale blue tattered scarf around her neck...she also had an old shoulder bag in which she held a scruffy, tattered old book which contained very strange information, although it was a bit liek a family heirloom to her.
Her adn the wolf looked around the shelves for a while before she picked out a thick story book and then went up to the librarian and asked her a bit about the book.. it was a sad story named'The Sight' it was about a wolf pack and a specail power but she always liked to find out a bit more about it... also considering the old text of the book it seemed rather strange that it would be in the library at all

iic- The girl is named Seclusion by the way...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Buddy looks over at the newbies and barks an small bark. "Buddy, shush," Angel murmurs softly. Buddy whines and stays at his looking position. "I think I've found that book," she says softly and pulls out an book called. 'Guard Agents.' "I can't believe that it's here!" Angel exclaims softly and flips through the pages quickly. "Okay I think I've found my book for today, come on boy." She looks over where Buddy stood but Buddy ran off. "Buddy!" Angel grabbed the book and slowly ran and looked nervously. She then lifted her eyes to an Golden Dog barking by an girl and an... wolf? "Buddy," she groans.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Selcusion was the name of the girl full name Seclusion Ash Soul.
She listen to the librarian... Deadly growled when she heard Buddy protective of her 18 year old owner who she treated like her own family... Both of them just didn't seem very normal and too had mismatched eyes of red and amber was very unusual...
"Deadly no growling" Said the girl in a soft voice as she looked down to the wolf who instantly kept quiet and looked up at her... The girls voice also had an edge of harshness in it
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Angel looked at the wolf quickly then back at her dog. It made her think of someone, someone she knew but she just couldn't remember. She snapped out of it and grabbed Buddy by his Dark, blue bandannna. "I'm sorry he usually listens to me," she says looking up at the girl.

Something told her something was not right with these people... is that why Buddy barked?

Angel stared up at the girls eyes and stared at her for an long time. She stopped and gasp for air letting go of Buddy's bandanna then taking the book to Mrs. Francene to get her book checked. She then walked out looking back at the girl once more.

(One more thing. She had an power)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am

my eyes shifted to look her when she looked at me and i began to speak as they left Deadly even spoke"Such an interesting Creature.. a 17 year old Wizard named Angela Sandra if i am not mistaken and such an interesting power she has" "Seclusion dear you must stop doing that" "and her instinct seems to be telling her that we are not normal.. very intriguing don't you think?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:15 am

~Annabel~
She sat upon a large builting, staring off into space, Annabel's eyes stopped to glare at a girl with a wolf, and another girl with a regular dog.. She snorted adn jumped down from th builting, her knees bent and she landed on her black hightops. She walked over to the two girls and there dogs, her tiger came up beside. She strocked Areo's head, and then stopped at the girl with wolf... She cocked her head to the side adn chuckled a bit, before saying " Hey.." Annabel, then looked to see the other girl check out a book..
(( Her bio below ))

Name~Annbel
Gender~Female (duh)
Age~17
Breed~Wolf/demon/angel/and can sence ghosts (talk to ghosts), also shiftshaper....
Hobbies~Reaching the super natural and recording her fingers in her journal, and also loves to fight/hang out...
Lives with~ Mother (Sandra Parker, and her older brother (Jewls Parker)..
Interesting Fact~Wants to hunt demons as an occupation, and learn how to tame wild animals....
Personality~Kind sometimes, can be alot mean to those who are rude to her, she is emo, fearless, loves animals, will do anything to protect her beloved tiger (Areo), hates broccoli and rice. But she cool with other foods... The rest you can find out by experance...
Pic~
Secret Agents........ -Emo-Girl-emo-girls-7096700-600-800
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:20 am

"temper, Temper Annabel, do not glare at someone you do not know" I said adn Deadly growled slightly at the tiger but i did not stop her for i knew what Deadly could do
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 am

~Annabel~
she growled and then snorted, rolling her eyes and sitting down on a table.. Tiger growled at Deadly, but did nothing just growling.. Areo then smirked and tackled Deadly playfully and bated his paw on Deadlys ear.... Annabel smirked and secretly she made a circle of fire, it floated in the air as she waved her hand around, she had powers-- Yes, but not powers that were used for love or killing someone, no it was for taming wild animals.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

"i am sorry but if you try to tame my partner you will only fail" I said my eyes peirced hers and Deadly laughed as i walked to Deadly's side not really careing about the flames... "my and my partner are bound by souls we cannot be tamed for we are frozen by chains" I said and Deadly looked up to me and smiled "wisely spoken my dear" she said and myeyes locked on and my fingers moved as an invisable thread came from them and whipped wildly at the flames slowly dimming it.. "Also i suggest you re think hunting demons, their souls are like ash and are rather hard to kill.. well for you anyway" I said...
I was not human, i was very far from human living on the dead and connected by soul to a wolf that could never be tamed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:13 am

~Annabel~
She snorted and growled " I was'ent gonna tame your partner Seclusion.. Why would i do that..." I said and Tiger glared up at me, i stood and said " Well i am a demon, and i am made of ash, even though im mixed with wolf, angel and all that..." i said....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 am

"I do not need an explaination.. a mixed blood creature such as yourself should make sure a creature like me doesn't try to eat it"I said with a smirkand the threads shut the flame and I then went back to flicking through the book.. a mifnight feather tipped with black dropped form my hidden wings as I settled myself in a chair and revealed my hidden wings both of enchanting midnight blue tipped with ink black and rusteled in my wings were a few silver feathers...
I walked outside andleaned against the wall putting a mobile to my ear..."i told you only to call if it is an absolute emergancy...also I do exspect my pay" I said wiping my mouth "andso does my Partner"
"Seclusion Ash Soul, Deadly Score you will both get your pay after you finish"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:46 pm

As Angel walked out the door, she bumped into her small friend, Dandilion. "An-Angel," she starmmered with eyes of sadness. "Some mean guy stole my dog." Buddy barked looking up at Angel. "Show me where this man... is," Angel says quitely. "Okay," She grabbed Angel's hand and led her to town's park Buddy followed behind.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 pm

My eyes followed them and Deadly sat quietly at my feet..."such curious creatures" i muttered
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down