Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dare Ya To Move (ADULT TOPIC ~ CURSING)

Go down

Dare Ya To Move (ADULT TOPIC ~ CURSING) Empty Dare Ya To Move (ADULT TOPIC ~ CURSING)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Samantha
My body quivered as the storm clouds began to darken and spread across the once ocean-blue sky. But what choice did I have? It's not like I could've gone inside for warmth. I was sent to the streets by my own clan of shape shifters and fallen angels... Killing my family and all who even slightly knew me. Terrific. I sat by a tree, watching the first drop of rain fall before me, so small yet so strong. It was once independent and free, until mercilessly slammed into the ground. I put my palm infront of me, where four raindrops gathered to the center and combined as one. I stood up, letting the water fall from my hand, and transformed into a dove for a moment. It felt wonderful to have the water bead off my back and watch it fall unto the ground. I flew back into the tree, perched on its branch, and turned back to my original form. I thought of how lonely I was... No love...

Back to top Go down

Dare Ya To Move (ADULT TOPIC ~ CURSING) Empty Re: Dare Ya To Move (ADULT TOPIC ~ CURSING)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Angel sat by a tree, the rain made her hair dripping wet. She had became an new person as she lived alone, scared. She was no longer a wizard instead, she had the powers of time/space and she had a power that came with a bad hunger for others abilities. She learned how to control it... although when she's mad, she takes innocent lives.

She looked around with glittering eyes an tear rolled down her face as she thought about her family she left behind because how dangerous she was... Was she an monster or an angel?

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dare Ya To Move (ADULT TOPIC ~ CURSING) Empty Re: Dare Ya To Move (ADULT TOPIC ~ CURSING)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Samantha
Samantha jumped to her feet as she heard a slight sound, thanks to her dog-like hearing. Her eyes narrowed as she decided to investigate. Of course she was curious... She lived alone most of her life. Her family died when she was little due to a dumb-ass clan who just had to kill them if she didn't obey. And she DID obey, but they were too cowardly to be beaten by Samantha. At this, she sighed. The memory made her spine shiver, the cold rain not helping this at all. As she continued to walk, something sudden came to eyes, perched in a tree, another female. She gave whoever it was a confused look, coming closer to the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Angel lifted herself to her feet, her hand going into a thorn. "Damn!" she yowled and shook her hand. She took it out and let the rain soak it. Suddenly, she looked up to see another female. She looked at the female with dark, deadly, blue eyes. "Who are you," she growled.
Dare Ya To Move (ADULT TOPIC ~ CURSING) 45081813
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Samantha
She raised an eyebrow at the girl, her confused expression quickly turning to a serious face. "Samantha. Who are you? I believe I do deserve the answer to that." She said with a slight hesitation to tell her name. She didn't know if they were one of those undercover agents or something. Sounds pretty childish, eh? Well, tough luck, it ain't for Samantha. She shook her head with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Angel nodded. "My names Angel." She said simply. "What are you here for? To take me to that helhole you call 'saving innocent people' it's more for someone to with abilities to get locked up for no reason..." but that made Angel think. "Am I the moster..." she whispered to herself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Samantha
She chuckled. "Yeah. And I'm also here to steal your pickles." She said sarcastically but in a funny tone. "Nice to meet you..." She said softly as she did not dare stick her hand out to give a handshake. Her hand slid to her side as she glanced at Angel, wondering if she had abilities like me, not the same, but still special talents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down